/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "I Love My Hijab" Campaign

Patience
12-21-2006, 09:53 AM
Assalamu alykom, :sl:

Lift the fog... Many if not most Westerners think that Hijab is a manifestation of oppression!

Let them know that Muslim women love their Hijab!

Click below to join the "I Love My Hijab' Campaign.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Patience
12-21-2006, 09:54 AM
Assalamu alykom, :sl:

Lift the fog... Many if not most Westerners think that Hijab is a manifestation of oppression!

Let them know that Muslim women love their Hijab!

Click below to join the "I Love My Hijab' Campaign.

glo
12-21-2006, 10:08 AM
Greeting, Patience. :)

How does your campaign work?

Peace

ocacia
12-24-2006, 04:16 PM
i love your hijab too, the funny thing the west is going to have trouble with is the beauty of the hijab, forget religion forget all of that for a 2nd. just seperate yourself and google images of hijab women, and ask yourself isnt it beautiful? it is, all the photographers rush to these places to get these amazing photographs, so dont let them fool you, http://www.underthissun.com, just look at how the hijab makes a woman look like a respectful woman. They make me so angry, it burns because it is wrong wrong and wrong, look at some of the hijab photos and show me the evil in that.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Phoenix CG
12-26-2006, 02:23 PM
I hope this helps your campaign:

I love my Hijab

&

Hijab rocks!

bags n clothing stuff, shirts etc:

http://extrememuslim.spreadshirt.net

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.