/* */

PDA

View Full Version : SaLaM!!!!!!

aby5y
12-21-2006, 05:55 PM
I greet all of you with the Islamic greetings, Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barkatahu. May Peace, Blessings and the Mercy of Allah (swt), be on all of you.

Well I'm New here (Obvious)...I'm from Glasgow, Scotland...

Was looking for a website that I could interact with my Fellow Muslims.

I think we can use this to strengthen our Iman Insha'Allah.

Hope to hear from y'all soon

Allah Hafiz!

Abdul Rehman!:okay:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
12-22-2006, 12:21 AM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forum :)

I hope you have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here Insha'Allaah!

starfortress
12-22-2006, 04:26 PM
:sl:

Welcome to our online comunity,may you have a beneficial stay.

[S]Welcome[/S]
[MOUSE]Selamat Datang[/MOUSE]
[BANANA]Ahlan Wa Sahlan[/BANANA]

Pk_#2
12-22-2006, 04:33 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Welcome :)

Invite all your friends.... :D

Tc!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-22-2006, 04:39 PM
welcome :D

glasgow.. LOL.. i bt u hav a reali strong acent :p

Pk_#2
12-22-2006, 04:43 PM
Someone from glasgow sang me 'happy birthday' It was hilarious...not dissing or anything :rollseyes ,

Ahlan wa Sahlan :D

WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

Aisha20
12-22-2006, 06:32 PM
welcum to Li

enjoy ur stay

aby5y
12-23-2006, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
Someone from glasgow sang me 'happy birthday' It was hilarious...not dissing or anything :rollseyes ,

Ahlan wa Sahlan :D

WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!
A bet it was da best birthday of ur life!!! lol....

aby5y
12-23-2006, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
welcome :D

glasgow.. LOL.. i bt u hav a reali strong acent :p
Yeah a hav a scottish accent...lol...

aby5y
12-23-2006, 08:23 PM
Jazak-Allah everyone for the welcomes!! May Allah bless!!

Kittygyal
12-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warabarakathuhu,
welcome to thy forum Akhi, have fun && stay active anyone picks on ya then call for help by saying "SNOWY" :p
inshallah no one will pick on ya as this site is just soo nice mashallah, we have our beloved mods/admins here to help each && one of you so RESPECT brother :) && Na'am we are here all to communicate with our beloved "new" family :p && get some new presents plus some cats/kitties :D
anywho love to go Glasgow thats on me list but need money, (charity) maybe you can lend me some few pennies will do thy job :p
anywho better be off am kinda making you bored but better than nothing right:? :D

remember me in your pious Du'ah Abdul
Ma'assalama

P.S don't mind if i call ya Abdul Aka Glasgow :p

aby5y
12-23-2006, 09:10 PM
Nah ur not makin me bored...Jazak-Allah Kittigal for da welcome...Al see if a can spare a few rupees for ya. lol
Rem me in ur prayers Insha'Allah

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-23-2006, 09:11 PM
we dont use rupees in england lol

Kittygyal
12-23-2006, 09:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aby5y
Nah ur not makin me bored...Jazak-Allah Kittigal for da welcome...Al see if a can spare a few rupees for ya. lol
Rem me in ur prayers Insha'Allah
Assalmualikum,
no worries Akhi tis okay inshallah. just wana say please please am going to stress now, dun call me "kittigal" firstly spelt it wrong :X tis KITTYGYAL secondly guddness knows how yo pronounce it lol J/k, might aswel stick to snowy inshallah :D && Rupees La'ah am not from Pakistan am from U.s (Chcaigo) a revert alhamdulillah, && maybe some $'s will do thy job inshallah :thumbs_up && ofcourse me will remember yo in me pious du'ah inshallah && yo do thy same inshallah
Ma'assalama

chacha_jalebi
12-23-2006, 09:15 PM
salaam:D:D

welcome:D

hope you have fun here :D

aby5y
12-23-2006, 09:20 PM
Alhamdulila....great to hear ur in the fold of Islam...reali? ive ben usin rupees all ma life in scotland..lol jus kiddin...so ur in usa? ok ok....its KITTYGYAL...but guess wot...i prefer kitigal..its more funki...lol...

- Qatada -
12-23-2006, 09:24 PM
:salamext:

Lets not freemix insha'Allaah. jazak Allaah khayr.

Kittygyal
12-23-2006, 09:25 PM
Alhamdulila....great to hear ur in the fold of Islam...reali? ive ben usin rupees all ma life in scotland..lol jus kiddin...so ur in usa? ok ok....its KITTYGYAL...but guess wot...i prefer kitigal..its more funki...lol...
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi Warabarakathuhu
now lets make it clear me wouldn't have reverted to Islam just for fun, but really wanted to find out the truth && wanted to get closser to Allah subahnwatallah because firstly when i was a christain i really was really into islam && i had loads of friends && still do whom are muslims alhamdulillah, so now i have came to thy right path subhanallah, am becoming an 3limah inshallah :), && la'ah am not in U.S love to go back home miss it :cry:, but i am in UK at moment i go in && out of both countries, && okay yo can call me KITTYGYAl but ONLY on a sick not if you pronounce it proppley && call it proppley inshallah :thumbs_up :-[ && oh Kittygyal is FUNKI humm :statisfie
Ma'assalama

P.S you wrote it wrong again! KITTYGYAL! :enough!:

aby5y
12-23-2006, 09:33 PM
this doesnt allow me to do anythin until a get 50 posts!!! Its so anoyin...ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

aby5y
12-23-2006, 09:43 PM
where can i check how many postings i have? the answer is prob dead obvious..lol

Kittygyal
12-23-2006, 09:47 PM
where can i check how many postings i have? the answer is prob dead obvious..lol
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi warbarakathu
look on left side where it says you name underneath look abit down && says inshallah
mA'ASSALAMa

- Qatada -
12-23-2006, 09:48 PM
:salamext:

Its right under your name, it says Status: (Online) and then Posts: 20

Check this out insha'Allaah:You just need 30 more posts to become full member insha'Allah.
http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/limi...imited_mem_ber

aby5y
12-23-2006, 09:50 PM
Jazak-Allah kitigal...woops that was obvious..stil got 30 to go...come on!!!

Samira_01
12-24-2006, 05:02 PM
Welcome 2 dis forum Akhi .. Hope U enjoy ur Stay Inshallah .. :)

aby5y
12-27-2006, 11:52 AM
My nickname is Aby not Akhi. LOL...but I would prefer Abdul Rehman...Jazak-Allah

Kittygyal
12-27-2006, 11:57 AM
My nickname is Aby not Akhi. LOL...but I would prefer Abdul Rehman...Jazak-Allah
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warbarakathuhu

haha lol

Akhi means Brother in Arabic && Ukthi means Sister in Arabic lol

Ma'assalama

aby5y
12-27-2006, 11:58 AM
LOL..Im sorry i didnt know...Jazak-Allah for letting me know...

SUMMAYAH
12-27-2006, 01:31 PM
Salams and welcome. May you have worthy stay.

btw, I have a brother in Glasgow. He's known as Qari Ebrahim, have you heard of him?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.