/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dutch - Moroccan thread.

FollowingAlhuda
12-21-2006, 08:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jayda
gracias,

i think what i am asking is does islam define the wife and husband roles in a marriage to that degree of precision or is this common sense applied to a general islamic principle about a wife and husband in marriage?

gracias

Sorry because i'm a dutch maroccan, my English is not that great. So i don't understand your question...

I hope one of the brothers or sisters can anwser it for you!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jayda
12-21-2006, 08:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FollowingAlhuda
Sorry because i'm a dutch maroccan, my English is not that great. So i don't understand your question...

I hope one of the brothers or sisters can anwser it for you!
veilleicht sie konnen verstehen, wenn meine Frage auf Deutsch war? (ich kann nicht Hollandisch sprechen, aber Deutsch ist ahnlich... ja?)

FollowingAlhuda
12-21-2006, 08:56 PM
Nein ish kann nicht deutch sprechen.

Aber naturlich du kann nicht deutch sprechen.

But i tried :D

Jayda
12-21-2006, 08:58 PM
oh sorry! i thought they were similar... i can kind of understand when people speak dutch, it sounds like german with a funny accent... "ouder" instead of "oder" ... i thought maybe spanish to morroccan would be a bigger stretch than german to dutch...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FollowingAlhuda
12-21-2006, 09:03 PM
Hahaha,

I have that with the germains. they want to talk like us. Deutch is a very weird language, you have to make funny faces when talking the language! Hihi

Yes in Tetouan they speak with many Spanish words like.

Cushara (spoon), barko (boat) (do not know how you write it in spanish language)

Jayda
12-21-2006, 09:07 PM
Hahaha,

I have that with the germains. they want to talk like us. Deutch is a very weird language, you have to make funny faces when talking the language! Hihi

Cushara (spoon), barko (boat) (do not know how you write it in spanish language)

si! cuchara y barco!

i am mexican... not spanish so i have never heard Tetouan before, do you use the same grammar and everything? do you think i could understand somebody speaking Tetouan? or is it like Aztek with similar words but still a very different language?

FollowingAlhuda
12-21-2006, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jayda
si! cuchara y barco

i have never heard Tetouan before, do you use the same grammar?
tetouan is a city in marocco.

No they just talk a lot with spanish words. Marocco hasn't got it's own language. It whrites with the Classic Arabic language, but talks another (almost same) way.

- Qatada -
12-21-2006, 09:14 PM
:salamext:

You can practise your dutch and teach it here insha'Allaah. :)

FollowingAlhuda
12-21-2006, 09:16 PM
Yeah, how can i do that?

- Qatada -
12-21-2006, 09:20 PM
:salamext:

Try giving some words in dutch and then putting their translation next to it in english. Then brothers and sisters can come here to learn inshaa'Allaah.

FollowingAlhuda
12-21-2006, 09:23 PM
Oke I will make time for that Insha Allah

FollowingAlhuda
12-26-2006, 09:19 PM
I - Ik
You - Jij
He - Hij
She- zij
We - Wij
They - zij

Walk - Loop
Talk - praat
How are You? - Hoe gaat het?
Whats you name? - Hoe heet jij?
How old are you? - Hoe oud ben je?
Where are you going? - Waar ga je naartoe?

child - kind
Mother - Moeder
Father - Vader
Uncle - Oom
Aunt - Tante
Grandma - Oma
Grandpa - Opa
sister - Zus
Brother - Broer
Parents - Ouders

Islaam - Islaam
Christianity - Cristendom
Judaism - Jodendom
Budhisme - Boedisme
Catholic - Katholiek

Beblessed
12-27-2006, 12:09 AM
Dog - Hond
Frog - Kikker
Good - Goed
Small - Klein
Pretty - Mooi

ik wil naar de winkel gaan - i want to go to the shop
waar is jouw moeder? -where is your mum?
wat zal ik zeggen? - what shall i say?
kom je mee met mij morgen? are you going to come with me tomorow ?
ga je naar school? - are u going to school?
kan je me helpen - can you help me
wat ga je morgen doen - what are you goin to do tomorow
ik ga je vanavond bellen- i will call you tonight

wants some more words? - wil je nog meer worden?:)

sister_fatimah
12-27-2006, 01:30 AM
Hahaha,

:sl:

:) cuchara (spoon)/ barco (boat)

netprince
12-27-2006, 01:43 AM
I lived in the Netherlands a few years back, didnt really need to learn dutch as everyone spoke english!!! First few weeks i was there i was really keen and thought, this is my chance to learn a new lingo, very exciting. It soon wore off as everyone there was more keen to show me how good their english was and were constantly using me to get more practice!!!

FollowingAlhuda
12-27-2006, 09:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by netprince
I lived in the Netherlands a few years back, didnt really need to learn dutch as everyone spoke english!!! First few weeks i was there i was really keen and thought, this is my chance to learn a new lingo, very exciting. It soon wore off as everyone there was more keen to show me how good their english was and were constantly using me to get more practice!!!
Yes, but when i talk to some dutchmen in the english language it is soo ugly to hear.

Sorry! the most of them has a weird accent!

Where did you live in Holland?

netprince
12-27-2006, 05:55 PM
Its was a small village/town just outside of Breda called Etten-Leur (I think that was the name). it was a very small, clean place with a lot of open countryside close by. I really enjoyed living there, only problem was with me being a foreigner, i didnt really know where i could get food that was 100% Halal. So i was a vegetarian for the whole time i was there!!

FollowingAlhuda
12-28-2006, 08:45 AM
Ooh Masha Allah, yes that's the bad side. In Amsterdam there are enough buchers claim to be Halal but arent in reallity. A man did research for this. I go Alhamdolilah to the right one.

But where do you live now?

Wassalam

netprince
12-28-2006, 06:53 PM
I came back to england and live just outside of birmingham now.

FollowingAlhuda
12-29-2006, 07:55 PM
I came back to england and live just outside of birmingham now.
Oke Masha Allah, may Allah increase your and our knowledge!

Amen!

Wassalam

*love4isl@m*
01-04-2007, 02:15 AM
LOL :D thats true sis, nowadayz we have more pple 4rm holland speakin English as they practise through net (MSN) & rest...
Well, its sad u never had the oppurtunity 2 learn or atleast practise the new lingo...
Alhamdulillah i know it although i live in UK now:okay:

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.