/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you need any help with your gcse's???????

islamicgirl
12-22-2006, 01:22 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Here you can ask what help you need with your gcse's as i know many people r doing them.

free exam papers r available 4rm some websites and revision notes e.g. of mice and men etc....MAINLY RELIGIOUS STUDIES(ISLAMIC STUDIES)

and if u need them do not hestitate 2 ask.

sisters and brothers i would advise u also 2 buy the books from the following link

http://www.brookworth.co.uk/KS4.html

....i have tried it and alhamdullilah i got the highest grade masha'allah. U CAN THE GET THE GRADE TO YOUR LEVEL...
...HIGHER TIER U CAN INSHA'ALLAH 'A*/A'
...INTERMEDIATE TIER U CAN GET A 'B'
...AND THE HIGHEST GRADE IN FOUNDATION TIER BUT I WOULDNT ADVISE YOU 2 DO ANY FOUNDATION PAPERS PLSSSSSSS

U R ALWAYS FREE 2 ASK PLS
jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
x-muslimah91-x
12-30-2006, 10:02 PM
salaam sis
where can u get revision notes on prose such as of mice and men?
and what about past exam papers for subjects like maths english and science?
i have my mocks after xmas so i would appreciate any info u could pass on
j.k
x-muslimah91-x

islamicgirl
01-11-2007, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x-muslimah91-x
salaam sis
where can u get revision notes on prose such as of mice and men?
and what about past exam papers for subjects like maths english and science?
i have my mocks after xmas so i would appreciate any info u could pass on
j.k
x-muslimah91-x

Assalamu 3alaikum

i am sorry that i have not replied to you 4 long as I have not viewed my threads and given any replies since long.

as for your actual gcse exam it may help you. could you pls let me know what your exam boards r for you subjects.

if it's edexcel or ocr you can get the past papers from their websites in the following link....

http://www.edexcel.org.uk/quals/

http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications...fications.html

and for 'of mice and men' i hope this is useful to you...

http://www.universalteacher.org.uk/p...miceandmen.htm

and if u wish to have any past papers for english language and literature i have lots of them at home and can scan them to you or send the questions on this thread.

hope you the best in your exams and to all sisters and brothers in Islaam

wa3alaikumu Salaam

Tears4Palestine
01-12-2007, 09:20 PM
:thumbs_up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
England
01-20-2007, 10:04 PM
I've always used www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/
It helped me achieve some decent grades.

The Ruler
01-21-2007, 12:05 PM
:sl:

for english, you dont really need to study/revise for anything...just make sure that you know a few 'sophisticated' words that are realted to your work. and ofcourse you ought to know how to make a point and use quotation to back it up.

for science, use CGP or you could also use Edexcel if that is the board you are using...also, you could try websites such as samlearning, < recommended. if your school hasnt signed up, ask the teachers, they might sign up.

for maths, ask your teacher, she/he should give you some past papers. trust me, these are what bought my grades from a low one to a high one :thumbs_up

:w:

Al-Hanbali
01-21-2007, 01:40 PM
:sl:

For Maths, try these sites:

www.mathsrevision.net/gcse

www.examzone.co.uk

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.