/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Nyomi
12-22-2006, 08:17 PM
Hello,
Im new here. Im 20 and from Leicestershire, uk.
I am thinking (well i guess i have decided) of converting to islam.
So really im here to meet friends who can offer me some advice/information and also so i can learn more. :)
Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Nyomi

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Skillganon
12-22-2006, 08:28 PM
Hello Nyomi

Welcome to the Li forum and we hope your stay will be beneficial inshallah (God-willing).

- Qatada -
12-22-2006, 08:37 PM
Hey Nyomi.

Welcome to the forums! Insha'Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here, if you got any questions - please dont hesitate to ask, and if you ever need any personal help, give the sisters a shout insha'Allaah.

We look forward to your posts.

Peace!

Beblessed
12-22-2006, 11:26 PM
wELCOME!:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
12-22-2006, 11:27 PM
Greetings,

Welcome to the forum!

I am very glad to hear of your decision and pray that Allaah facilitates it for you, Insha'Allaah (God-Willing).

We happen to have some members on this forum located in Leicester, so if you need to meet up with people in your area or somewhere quite close, they might be able to help.

Peace.

Pk_#2
12-23-2006, 05:44 PM
Hello sister,

Welcome to the forum :)

Heh..........Don't be shy, get posting.

Looking forward to your posts God willing.

Aisha20
12-24-2006, 06:01 PM
WeLcOmE

syilla
12-26-2006, 07:53 AM
hello........

welcome on board....

how are you know?

Sis_ReNa
12-26-2006, 08:38 AM
Well if you have decided then Salam walkaum wa rahmatuAllah wa barkatoh (may Allah peace mercy and blessings be upon you)
My name is Zakirah and iam a 2 yearold convert... welcome to islam, and if you need anything let me know.. Welcome to islam and i pray that Allah keeps you strong in deen (relgion) and iman (faith) and never lets you astray from the stright path Ameen All so welcome to the form this is a great place with great muslims. and alot of people looking in to islam if iam not mistaken and inshAllha you will gain alot of knowledge here and enjoy your stay ..
Zakirah
May Allah bless guide and protect you in this life and in the next and protect you from the hell fire. ameen

format_quote Originally Posted by Nyomi
Hello,
Im new here. Im 20 and from Leicestershire, uk.
I am thinking (well i guess i have decided) of converting to islam.
So really im here to meet friends who can offer me some advice/information and also so i can learn more. :)
Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Nyomi

Al-Zaara
12-29-2006, 10:47 AM
Greetings and salaam, Nyomi

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum. Insha'Allah you'll have a beneficial stay here, find new friends and learn more about Islam. :)

Looking forward to see you post.

Take care!

Samira_01
12-29-2006, 05:18 PM
Welcome..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!