Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-22-2006, 11:11 PM
SubhanAllah thats sad :(

*noor
12-22-2006, 11:12 PM
assalaamu alaikum

wow, you can tell how sad this is just by looking at the pics

is there a story to go along with it or just pics?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-22-2006, 11:13 PM
well they're trying to get to school and they're being harassed...
pics r self explanatory. Look at their faces, look at whats going on.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*noor
12-22-2006, 11:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
well they're trying to get to school and they're being harassed...
pics r self explanatory. Look at their faces, look at whats going on.
yes i know, it happens all the time over there, but i wanted to know if this was a specific incident?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-22-2006, 11:20 PM
^^ i have no idea sis :) lol

M2A^AKIB^
12-23-2006, 12:32 AM
may Allah protect them!

makes me want to cry!

cute123
05-27-2008, 12:48 PM
I feel terrificly angered

sister herb
05-27-2008, 01:24 PM
This happened in Hebron (al-Khalil) few years ago. In this case when they couldn´t pass the soldiers, they started to study at the checkpoint and refused to go back to home as soldiers ordered. After that soldiers attacked against kids and they teacher and started to beat them.

Unfortunately the same is happening in the West Bank daily - in the checkpoints everyone have to wait whithout any real reason; of course if you don´t think that also in this incident those schoolkids were real danger to the security of Isreal. Those soldiers have all rights to refuse to let anyone to pass - many women have had to get birth on the street and many sick people have died when those zionists just standing beside and watching!

imsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.