/* */

PDA

View Full Version : He did it!

Curious girl2
12-23-2006, 11:49 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that following my Shahada, which was almost 4 weeks ago now, my husband reverted today! He said it last night to me and today at the masjid properly!

I truly am blessed!

Peace CG

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
starfortress
12-24-2006, 12:00 AM
:sl:

Masha Allah,what a good news ukthi,Alhamdulillah and congratulations for your husband reverting.Say Salam to him from us.:thumbs_up

- Qatada -
12-24-2006, 12:05 AM
:salamext:

subhan Allaah! thats well kool :D :D another brother also did it today alhamdulillah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/605593-post18.html

Curious girl2
12-24-2006, 12:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by starfortress
:w:

Masha Allah,what a good news ukthi,Alhamdulillah and congratulations for your husband reverting.Say Salam to him from us.:thumbs_up
I will, I am going to try and get him to join here. He isnt really into computers and internet though. Whenever he does go on the computer it tends to pack up! LOL! But if I can get him to come on here I think it will help him to talk to the brothers on here. He still has lots to learn, as do I, but at least I have been learning about Islam for quite a while before I reverted. All he knows really is what I have taught him and what he has learned talking to brothers at the masjid these last couple of weeks.

Peace CG

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Zakariya
12-24-2006, 12:07 AM
Great news, on these blessed days as well! Alhamdulillah!

rubiesand
12-24-2006, 12:11 AM
Alhamdulillah, that's brilliant news sister!
Assalamu alaikum to our new brother!

Lina
12-24-2006, 12:13 AM

Masha'Allah.

May Allah subhana wa ta'la make you amongst the saliheen Insha'Allah.

:Mosque:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-24-2006, 12:25 AM
MashAllah sis. Thats great news. You must be very happy, im sure. Give him our salaams and tell him welcome to the Ummah :D MashAllah, you can celebrate Eid together, InshAllah.

SirDemonic
12-24-2006, 12:25 AM
Wooohooooo!!! :D

Thats tha way, Realise the truth 1st, Bealive what you chose to bealive, Live amongst those who live amongst... ummm gettin abit philphosical.... LOLL :D

May Allah bless him! and everyone

netprince
12-24-2006, 12:27 AM
Mashallah brilliant news, congratulations to you and your husband.

May Allah(SWT) increase you both in your iman and reserve a place in Jannah for you both:)

SeekingOne
12-24-2006, 12:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Curious girl2
But if I can get him to come on here I think it will help him to talk to the brothers on here. He still has lots to learn...
Alhamdulillah!

Offer your husband my own encouragement to come here. He and I can learn together, as I also declared Shahadah today. Tell him I know the emotions he is experiencing, as I am feeling them myself.

Allahu akbar!

netprince
12-24-2006, 12:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SeekingOne
Alhamdulillah!

Offer your husband my own encouragement to come here. He and I can learn together, as I also declared Shahadah today. Tell him I know the emotions he is experiencing, as I am feeling them myself.

Allahu akbar!

Congratulations Seeking!!

I did try and congratulate you in a different thread but for whatever reason i couldnt post.

Mashallah

Having been born into a muslim family, I can only imagine how difficult a journey you guys have had to make to reach the truth of islam. Reaching your destination must be such an amazing experience i almost feel jealous not having had to make the journey myself!

Snowflake
12-24-2006, 12:59 AM
SubhanAllah. Congrats sis. May Allah's peace and blessing be upon you both. Ameen.

btw, did you know that if you husband hadn't reverted within the same period as for idah after you had, your marriage would've become invalid. :phew

SubhanAllah that didn't happen :)

Muhammad
12-24-2006, 01:25 AM

Masha'Allaah, congratulations on this really good news sister!

Jazakallahu khayr for sharing this with us, and we thank Allaah for guiding you both to Islam. It is also nice that you can both enjoy a happy Eid next week Insha'Allaah!

May Allaah strengthen you both in faith and increase you in knowledge, Aameen!

*noor
12-24-2006, 01:48 AM
assalaamu alaikum

subhanaAllah....Allah guides whom he pleases

congratulations on your reversion and your husband's as well and congratulations to you seeking one!

May Allah guide us on the right path! Ameen!

YusufNoor
12-24-2006, 01:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

Masha'Allaah, congratulations on this really good news sister!

Jazakallahu khayr for sharing this with us, and we thank Allaah for guiding you both to Islam. It is also nice that you can both enjoy a happy Eid next week Insha'Allaah!

May Allaah strengthen you both in faith and increase you in knowledge, Aameen!
AMEEN!

Allaahu Akbar! hard to top what brother Muhammed said! :thumbs_up

:w:

Malaikah
12-24-2006, 02:23 AM

Mashaallah this is amazing!! :D:D:D

Ameen to all the prayers!

Woodrow
12-24-2006, 04:14 AM

Let your Husband know that his Brothers Welcome him home. He has returned to a large, warm, loving family.

Erundur
12-24-2006, 04:17 AM
Alhamdulilah!

This is very exciting news, I wish you both the best of luck on your journey to Islam. :D:D:D:D

samiya_06
12-24-2006, 04:45 AM
amen to the aal dua's

may Allah SWt make the deen easy for you and your husband.
congragilation sister

proud of You both

allah akbar

Skillganon
12-24-2006, 05:57 AM
Alhamdulilah! Good news indeed.

Periwinkle18
12-24-2006, 06:53 AM
Mashallah that's really gud

Abdul-Raouf
12-24-2006, 06:57 AM
Alhamdulillah

- Qatada -
12-24-2006, 11:12 AM
:salamext:

Mashaa'Allaah i forgot to add, insha'Allaah you'll be getting a share of the reward which he does because you helped him on his way to becoming muslim.

Malaikah
12-24-2006, 11:34 AM

^Wow, she will get HEAPS of reward for this, inshaallah! :eek:

Curious girl2
12-24-2006, 01:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
SubhanAllah. Congrats sis. May Allah's peace and blessing be upon you both. Ameen.

btw, did you know that if you husband hadn't reverted within the same period as for idah after you had, your marriage would've become invalid. :phew

SubhanAllah that didn't happen :)

Hi Sis, I did know and yes it was a worry. But I put my faith in Allah and my husband reverted!

I didnt want him to revert for me, I wanted him to do it for himself and for Allah and he did. He still has a lot to learn but like he said, he knew that I felt sure I had found the truth, he saw the peace in me and knew I hadnt made a mistake. That was enough for him. He was very pensive and quiet on Friday all day, I kept asking him what was the matter and he kept saying nothign, just thinking. Then in the evening he was reading the English translation of the Qu'ran that I have and he just stood up and said the Shahadah to me! He had been thinking about it all day. The next day he went to the masjid and said it properly with the Iman and a couple of brothers watching and witnessing.

So beautiful

Peace CG

Curious girl2
12-24-2006, 01:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by netprince

Congratulations Seeking!!

I did try and congratulate you in a different thread but for whatever reason i couldnt post.

Mashallah

Having been born into a muslim family, I can only imagine how difficult a journey you guys have had to make to reach the truth of islam. Reaching your destination must be such an amazing experience i almost feel jealous not having had to make the journey myself!
You know I often feel a little envious of those brought up in a muslim family! I cant imagine how wonderful that would be.

Peace CG

Sabbir_1
12-24-2006, 02:21 PM
Mashallah , alhamduliiah. so happy to hear your husband has reverted to islam.. allah hu akbar... Sis donwlaod the lectures from the islamic multimedia section and let ur husband liestn to them, inshallah it will help him increase his knowledge about islam..

''You know I often feel a little envious of those brought up in a muslim family! I cant imagine how wonderful that would be.''

I feel envious of those non muslims who converted to islam, because all there sins are forgiven.. and ive noticed that most reverts are more practisng muslms than those born into a muslm family...

nutty
12-24-2006, 02:25 PM
Masha-allah, Allah guides whom he wills

Just wanted to say that you are going to have days when you feel great and some days when you down, remember what you do hold onto the rope of Islam and never let it go.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-24-2006, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Curious girl2
Hi Sis, I did know and yes it was a worry. But I put my faith in Allah and my husband reverted!

I didnt want him to revert for me, I wanted him to do it for himself and for Allah and he did. He still has a lot to learn but like he said, he knew that I felt sure I had found the truth, he saw the peace in me and knew I hadnt made a mistake. That was enough for him. He was very pensive and quiet on Friday all day, I kept asking him what was the matter and he kept saying nothign, just thinking. Then in the evening he was reading the English translation of the Qu'ran that I have and he just stood up and said the Shahadah to me! He had been thinking about it all day. The next day he went to the masjid and said it properly with the Iman and a couple of brothers watching and witnessing.

So beautiful

Peace CG
that IS very beautiful sis, MashAllah.:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!