where r they??

:wub: :rose: ?!?

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fishman
12-24-2006, 11:02 AM
:sl:
An admin (won't say who 'cause I can never remember how to spell his name) removed them. I'm glad they're gone. Next will hopefully be :-[, :statisfie, :giggling:, :muslimah:and :beard:.

Far7an
12-24-2006, 11:29 AM
Yes, I'm sorry I didn't make an announcement about this. I decided to remove some of the smileys which majority of the mods deemed unnecessary.

Malaikah
12-24-2006, 11:32 AM

I think I speak on behalf of most members of the sisters section that the :wub: smiley is more necessary than almost any other...:rollseyes

If fitnah was the issue, is there anyway we can keep them in the gender rooms?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tania
12-24-2006, 01:33 PM
Will be any other smileys removed :? After so much work to make the drawnings they should be left to use it. :-[

Kittygyal
12-24-2006, 04:14 PM
Assalmualikum,
oh tis smiley has gone aswel ;) :omg:
Ma'assalama

sapphire
12-24-2006, 04:30 PM
good :thumbs_up lets hope we can all behave ourselves with the remaining smileys......:-\

Malaikah check the shoutbox in sis section ill leave a msg for u there regarding wat u posted :)

Fishman
12-24-2006, 04:56 PM
I'm glad they are gone...
:rollseyes +o( :) :blind: :D :raging: :laugh: !

glo
12-24-2006, 06:36 PM
Well, I miss the little rose in my signature.
Perhaps it was unnecessary, but it was cheerful ... and that cannot be wrong ... can it??? :rollseyes

*charisma*
12-25-2006, 11:56 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

If fitnah was the issue, is there anyway we can keep them in the gender rooms?
I can't help but to think maybe it was 'cause the bros used them in "weird" ways on userpages lol..so not technically a fitnah issue, or is it?

Inshallah they'll remove the rest soon!

"lol!! (inserting as many 'o's and exclamation points as desired) and "omg" suffices enough for our emotions. Most of us need to be more in dhikr inshallah. Some of those beneficial are emo phrases are dusting.

all i wonder is what ever happened to the "loq"

*sigh*

alhemdu washukrillah ya rabb.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

lolwatever
12-26-2006, 06:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

I can't help but to think maybe it was 'cause the bros used them in "weird" ways on userpages lol..so not technically a fitnah issue, or is it?

Inshallah they'll remove the rest soon!

"lol!! (inserting as many 'o's and exclamation points as desired) and "omg" suffices enough for our emotions. Most of us need to be more in dhikr inshallah. Some of those beneficial are emo phrases are dusting.

all i wonder is what ever happened to the "loq"

*sigh*

alhemdu washukrillah ya rabb.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
yeh tru :offended: refer 2 my userpage control panel picture 2c the biggest offender :uuh:

but then agen.. she's a sis... :X

Malaikah
12-26-2006, 06:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Most of us need to be more in dhikr inshallah. Some of those beneficial are emo phrases are dusting.

What does dhikr have to do with smileys? :?

Tania
12-26-2006, 06:37 AM
I don't see how beneficial be for our posts their missing :? We can express much better what we want to say through them. And i can't understand why the members are wishing to dissapear. I understand the mods but the members to say "Inshallah they'll remove the rest soon!" - thats too much:offended:

A7med
12-26-2006, 10:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
exactly.
i believe, tht particular smiley was the least misused one.
but its fine without tht too. :playing:
NOT BY U!!!! check ur reps :X

*charisma*
12-26-2006, 10:40 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

What does dhikr have to do with smileys?
That there are some emoticons that say Astughfirallah, Alhemduillah, Inshallah, and not many use them, more should be uploaded inshallah and the others removed. We do tend to write them out, but it's not often we do anyways. That's what I meant by some of those emos are dusting. Other than that, if you still don't agree with me, then accept it as nothing to do with emoticons but more of a naseeha inshallah.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Malaikah
12-27-2006, 06:30 AM

Oh thats what you mean.

:inshallah :Alhumdill :astagfiru :amin: ... just doing a little dusting...:rollseyes

:happy:

Tania
12-27-2006, 06:39 AM
Yes but the smileys can't be used in all posts. They need to put in the right context. You can't laugh :giggling: and after use one from the "above" smileys.:-[

Rabi'ya
12-27-2006, 11:55 AM
:( ima have to change my signature now :'(

and the sisters in the sisters section r not gona be happy the :wub: simley is the most used in there!!! *am not happy*!!!

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.