/* */

PDA

View Full Version : SOOO stressed had enough

AnonymousPoster
12-24-2006, 06:20 PM
:sl: exams coming up is my last year am soo tired cant sleep cant eat cant thing missed 4 days prayers dunno y:exhausted :exhausted :exhausted
my parents are puttin pressure on me and to top it all i lost a very very important letter that could determine my future:cry:
i feel like screamin i wish i was somebody else
i wish i had some1 else life:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
12-24-2006, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
:sl: exams coming up is my last year am soo tired cant sleep cant eat cant thing missed 4 days prayers dunno y:exhausted :exhausted :exhausted
my parents are puttin pressure on me and to top it all i lost a very very important letter that could determine my future:cry:
salams sis!

i know what the pressure is like,

my advise is, remember that every moment you spend stressing, you're losing valuable marks, if you stop worrying and start studying, you will only do yourself good insahlah, every minute counts, so start studying and work your way up from the basics, trust me, even if its only a few days till exams! the sooner the better, coz the quicker u start, the more marks ull get insahlah!

And remember, the more you stay away from Allah, the less help you'll get from him! so stick to you rprayers and make dua!

take care all the best! :D

:w:

anonymous
12-24-2006, 06:49 PM
:salamext:

a letter doesnt determine your future, Allaah does that :)

Regards

Another anonymous member

- Qatada -
12-24-2006, 06:53 PM
:salamext:

Check this book out inshaa'Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/cyber-co...-dont-sad.html

It's called Dont be sad, and at a moment when i was losing faith real fast - it made me stronger again alhamdulillah. It will benefit you inshaa'Allaah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
12-24-2006, 06:59 PM
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warbarakathuhu,
i just wana say you need chill out && first of all get all these silly chidlish thoughts out of ya mind dude/ette, don't say "i wish i was someon else" be proud of whom you are dearest, all you need to do it tell you parents you can't take alot of things all at once us as humans have little brain therefore we aint a mchine to take everything at once, but we can if we "try" there's nothing such as "i can't" there's always hope inshallah we all have times like this, all you got to do is say to your self "yes i can do it"! && remember do you want a life were without grades, sat home, no qualification wahtsoever or maybe lets say "very" little qualification:? do you want that:? think ahead, so if i was you just think about your next life what ya going to do when ya get married inshallah. Also never stop parying! if you turn to Allah subahnwatallah he will turn to you subhnallah, if you run towards him he walks towards you 10 more steps ALLAH HU AKBAR!
May Allah suabhwnatallah make it easy for you, amin thumma amin ya rabbil alameen :)
Ma'assalam

p.s forgive me if i have said anything bad inshallah, my intentions is not to hurt anyone.

strider
12-24-2006, 09:56 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Tops to the book mentioned. It is definately worth a read. :thumbs_up

I know people saying 'don't stress' isn't going to make you stop stressing:D but try to calm down. Take it easy, don't skip meals, do take occassional breaks but don't skip praying! Just because you have exams, it doesn't mean you are relieved of your religious responsibilities! Don't abandon Allah when you need Him.

All the best!

Sis_ReNa
12-26-2006, 02:41 PM
You havent lost everything .. you have Allah, you have your ummah. Please Remeber him and his mercy .. and i know how hard it is when you miss prayer.. do baby steps.. frist do wadu, then get ready for prayer, then sit in the direction of Allah. baby steps cus shaytan is pulling on you greatly. but Allah is there for you and we are too . inshAllah..
may Allah streagthen your deen and iman and guide you to his will and only his will ameen
Zakirah

Muslimah81
12-26-2006, 03:38 PM
Salaams

This response applies to me first and foremost inshaAllah.

I really dont want trivialise your problems but trust me you shouldn't wish you were someone else. You have your imaan right? And your health? And a shelter over your head? And food?............I know you've probably heard it all before but there are millions in this world who dont even have these basic necessities! Exams can be resat, letters retyped but a lost day in prayer can't be replaced. I used to be such an ungrateful individual (subhanAllah I still maybe) but I've worked hard to smile at a different blessing I have in my life everyday. Bitterness, sadness and regret only damages your ownself -rise above it - Allah swt has certainly given you the means to do it!!

'Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the messenger and those who believed along with him said "When (will come) the Help of Allah?" Yes certainly the help of Allah is near!' 2:214

Wasalaam

Malaikah
12-27-2006, 03:47 AM
:sl:

Do you want my life? The only advantage I can offer you is that I've already gone through all the stress of the last year, so at least it will be in the past.

In other words, most of us have to, or have, already gone through that. Sure, it sucks, it's an evil idea (who ever came up with it has issues), it's the most stressful time you will probably ever face, but the point is, you're not alone. Inshaallah it will be over soon enough! :)

I still remember the day it was all over. I went home and just thought, "So much free time! Great, now what do I do?":rollseyes :exhausted

And most importantly, one day it will be over and forgotten, but God will never be over, He is always there and His is the real exam, so don't forget Him, especially in your times of need!

chacha_jalebi
12-27-2006, 04:37 AM
salaam

elo ello :D

anony:D durin exams ya feel lik this, jus remem,the more you put in now, the more you'l get lata:D. so revise,but take a break aswel,and wen d exams r ova ya can chill:D:D

also Allah (swt) dnt need us, we need him! :D so pray to him& watch he wil make u get heavy marks in ya exam:D:D

and and and, remem 'verily do hearts find relief, in the remembrance of Allah'

:D:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.