/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Only Healer

SilentObserver
12-25-2006, 12:44 AM
Is it regarded by muslims that God is the only healer?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
12-25-2006, 12:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SilentObserver
Is it regarded by muslims that God is the only healer?

yep, we use the means, and Allah it is with Allah's permission that we are healed (or not).

tc all the best

SilentObserver
12-25-2006, 01:19 AM
I ask this question because in the Quran it mentions Jesus healing the lepers and the blind (Surah 3:49).

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-25-2006, 01:23 AM
That was at the time of Jesus(as) and when he(as) performed miracles. It was for people to believe and follow him. No human can do what they wish without the will of God(swt), even Prophets(pbut). Only Allah(swt) can heal us and He(swt) is the only one we turn too.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lolwatever
12-25-2006, 01:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SilentObserver
I ask this question because in the Quran it mentions Jesus healing the lepers and the blind (Surah 3:49).
yep tru, but notice Jesus says "and i heal the leper with his permission, and i heal the blind with his permission"

:)

tc all the best

Nawal89
12-25-2006, 01:25 AM
True it mentions that he heals the lepers and cures the blind but he also says Bi'idhnillah Which means by Allah's will. Read the ayah again inshaAllah. There is no contradiction.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.