/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Signs Before The Day of Judgement

Uthman
01-11-2005, 01:09 AM
:sl:

Here are but a fraction of the signs that will appear before the day of judgement.

Though Allah only knows when the Last Hour before the Day of Resurrection will come, He has given us 'clues' about its approach through information in the Qur'an and the hadith of the Prophet. The signs can be separated into two categories: minor and major. This article does not cover all the signs, but most of the important ones are here. All these signs are, of course, based on hadith and/or Qur'an, mainly the former.

Minor Signs (in no particular order)
  1. "The coming of the Last Prophet, Muhammad ibn Abd-Allah (SAW)." [This has already happened, of course.]
  2. "The slave will become the master."
  3. "Shepherds will compete in the construction of tall buildings." [The modern ex-nomads of Saudi Arabia are an excellent example of this.]
  4. "Knowledge of Islam will be taken away while ignorance will increase. This removal of knowledge will be because old scholars will die and fewer and fewer new scholars will replace them. The leaders of the Muslims will be chosen from ignorant people, and they will rule according to their whims." [Today, studying Islam formally is considered to be an inferior career in most of the Muslim world. The leaders of the Muslim world are more known for their political or military prowess (oppressive ability?) than Islamic knowledge.]
  5. "Drinking and fornication will increase heavily."
  6. "The population of men will decrease, and women increase till fifty women shall be for every man."
  7. "Thirty people will claim to be prophets, followed by Al-Dajjal (the anti-Christ roughly)."
  8. "There will be such an abundance of wealth that people will not be able to find recipients for zakat."
  9. "Killing will increase."
  10. "Time will be shortened so that a year will be like a month, a month like a day, a day like an hour." [This perception of the seemingly dwindling amount of time is very apparent, especially in First World countries.]
  11. "Two great countries will fight and kill each other, both claiming the same thing."
  12. "Earthquakes will increase in number." [Welcome to California. :-]
  13. "A person will pass by the grave, and wish to trade places out of despair."
Major Signs (in rough chronological order)
  1. "Al-Dajjal will come, claiming to be God holding Heaven and Hell. His purpose is to deceive, and unbelievers will follow him. He is short, red-faced, blind in the right eye, and has hair which sticks up. He will go around the world, but will be unable to enter Madinah or Makkah." [There are numerous detailed ahadith on this man.]
  2. "Al-Mahdi will come at the time of Al-Dajjal. He will call to the true Islam, and will be a military leader. His name will be exactly like that of the Prophet: Muhammad ibn Abd-Allah, and his father's name will match the Prophet's father's name also. He will be descended from Fatima, the daughter of the Prophet."
  3. "Isa (Jesus) will come at the time of Al-Dajjal and al-Mahdi as well. He will descend at the time of Fajr prayer on a masjid in Damascus, the capital of Syria. He is of medium height, red-faced, and his hair is as if he just took a shower. He will call people back to Islam, but he will also be a military leader. The People of the Book will revert to Islam, and wealth will be super-abundant. Isa will break the cross, kill the swine, and personally slay Al-Dajjal. He will stay on Earth for a long time thereafter, and then die."
  4. "An animal will come and call people back to Islam." [A partial description of this animal is that it is very hairy, so much so that one will not be able to tell its front from its rear (Arabic: 'Dab-ba'). Reference to this animal is mentioned in the Qur'an.]
  5. "Gog and Magog (two hidden tribes of people) will break free of the dam that holds them back, and ravage the earth. They will drink all the water, and kill people until Allah sends against them a worm which will wipe them out." [This is roughly before/during the time of Isa, although it is not entirely clear.]
  6. "Three places in the world will sink and be swallowed up by the earth. One in the west, one in the east, and one in the Saudi Arabian peninsula." [This may refer to a series of giant, epic earthquakes.]
  7. "Fire will come from the area of Aden in Yemen, and sweep northwards." [There are claims that this already happened in some medevial event.]
  8. "The sun will rise from the west." [This description is not meant to be a symbolic one...but it is known that it is one of the last, if not the very last one before the following.]
  9. "Smoke will appear all over the earth which will cause believers to catch something similar to a slight cold, whereas the unbelievers will be hit harder by it. Finally, a cold wind will come and kill all believers, leaving only unbelievers on the earth who will then witness the LAST HOUR. The angel Israfil will blow a trumpet, and the resurrection of all human beings will begin." [At this point, the Day of Resurrection commences in which the skies and earth are destroyed by Allah.]
This list is far from complete; there are many other signs. A couple more of interest are: Constantinople (Istanbul) will fall before Rome to Islam (note that this means Rome will indeed fall), and the Muslim political system will go from Prophetic leadership to a just Khilafah to a 'biting' authority to an oppressive authority and finally back to a just Khilafah. It seems that today we are in the next to last stage of this chain; now is a good time to actively work for the reestablishment of the Muslim state and Khilafah. Finally, the Prophet has said that when the Signs start to come, they will come FAST - like a string of beads falling one after the other.

And Allah Knows Best.

Source

I'm sure anything that is unclear can be explained by some of the brothers and sisters on the forum. :)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
WomanOfJihad
01-11-2005, 09:53 PM
jazakAllahu Khairan for this great Article..indeed it was really interestinggg ...

The Minor Signs have obvioulsly appeared long tym ago.. and as for the MAJOY signs such as

1. DAJJAL ? THE FALSE MESSIAH OR ANTICHRIST,
2. GOG AND MAGOG,
3. SMOKE,
4. THE BEAST OF THE EARTH (or Land),
5. THE SUN WOULD RISE FROM THE WEST,
6. THREE (BIG) EARTHQUAKES ? ONE IN THE EAST,
7. ONE IN THE WEST, AND
8. ONE IN ARABIA,
9. A FIRE WOULD COME OUT OF YEMEN AND WOULD DRIVE PEOPLE TO THEIR PLACE OF ASSEMBLY (i.e., to the plain of Arafat where mankind would be assembled for judgment),
10. THE DESCENT OF THE SON OF MARY.
ALLAHU ALIM

i must say the Last day aint too far away but it aint too close either .. (Allahu Akbar)

Khaldun
01-11-2005, 10:50 PM

Yes it is indeed close there is no doubt about it....

The near event draws nigh.
There shall be none besides Allah to remove it.
Do you then wonder at this announcement?
And will you laugh and not weep?
While you are indulging in varieties.
So make obeisance to Allah and serve (Him).

its always intresteing anaylsing current events around the world and look at how they might fit in with the different hadiths, however you sometimes getting *weird* ppl sayin that they know when the last hour is etc, this is indeed a fals beliefe to uphold, Havent they read this ayah?

Surely Allah is He with Whom is the knowledge of the hour, and He sends down the rain and He knows what is in the wombs; and no one knows what he shall earn on the morrow; and no one knows in what land he shall die; surely Allah is Knowing, Aware.

Uma Rayanah
01-12-2005, 10:44 AM

~*I hope u r all in da best state of health 'N' iman inshallah*~

Subxaan Allah,,,,

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
01-12-2005, 10:48 AM
how would u describe number 9) a fire would come out from yemen

i mean would that be like a volcano or sumthing?

i think only one of the major signs has occured no 6) earthquake in east - tsunami disaster.
but it could be something else entirely...we will jsut have 2 w8 and see.. and pray.

Khattab
01-12-2005, 06:24 PM
yeah but how could a major sign happen before a minor sign? the mahdi still needs to appear and i think this is a minor sign?

Uthman
01-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Assalam alaikum,

Subhanallah! So the last day draws near. Yet many muslims remain asleep. Just living their lives day-by-day. A life full of sin. And disobedience to Allah (SWT). The last hour itself is knocking at our doors. You can even hear from Saudi Arabia that the mehdi has already appeared and is gathering his followers even as we speak. So let us from now improve in our deen and repent for all our sins. The sins that we all make. Allah is the oft-forgiving, most merciful. Let us dig more deeper than ever before. Search for our imaan. And praise Allah (SWT)

For indeed he knows best

Wassalaam

Khattab
01-13-2005, 12:39 AM
assalamo-alakum, brother ossman where is your evidence the mahdi has appeared I havent heard anything?

WomanOfJihad
01-14-2005, 01:32 PM
hmmm... true we havent heard anything about imam Mehdi's appearance, but we r likely to hear it sooner or later.. INSHALLAH SOON though... coz the muslims sooo dearlyyy need him, n once he makes his Zuhoor (appearance) then thats gonn b OUr golden AGE .. inshAllah... he will bring soo much sukoon (peace) in Muslims... n the only thing we know .. is that it will be during the period of HAJJ that he will make his ZUhoor .. n at that time he wil be between 30-35 year old ( Allahu Alim) .. so no one knows YEt if he is here or not..n if he ISSSS then in 10 -15 years time he will make his Zuhoor inshAllah .. So EVERY hAJJ .. there r people who wait for his Zuhoor, wAt if it is this year? well if nt this year the next year? n so onn .. they continue to wait ...

Uthman
01-14-2005, 06:59 PM
Assalam alaikum,

format_quote Originally Posted by Amir
assalamo-alakum, brother ossman where is your evidence the mahdi has appeared I havent heard anything?
I haven't any evidence that the mehdi has appeared unfortunately. I don't even know if he is. I was just saying that people in Saudi are already saying that he is here. I personally along with many other people hope that he is or is coming soon. We need him. :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Womanofjihad
hmmm... true we havent heard anything about imam Mehdi's appearance, but we r likely to hear it sooner or later.. INSHALLAH SOON though... coz the muslims sooo dearlyyy need him, n once he makes his Zuhoor (appearance) then thats gonn b OUr golden AGE .. inshAllah... he will bring soo much sukoon (peace) in Muslims... n the only thing we know .. is that it will be during the period of HAJJ that he will make his ZUhoor .. n at that time he wil be between 30-35 year old ( Allahu Alim) .. so no one knows YEt if he is here or not..n if he ISSSS then in 10 -15 years time he will make his Zuhoor inshAllah .. So EVERY hAJJ .. there r people who wait for his Zuhoor, wAt if it is this year? well if nt this year the next year? n so onn .. they continue to wait ...
*Looks as one befuddled* but yeah mashallah you're right n well worked out. ;)

Khattab
01-15-2005, 12:09 AM
The Mahdi will come at a time when people will say "there is no mahdi" and have given up hope of him appearing I havent seen this yet, inshallah the time is very soon but truley Allah (SWT) knows best.

Uthman
01-15-2005, 05:40 PM

Oh right. Allah (SWT) knows best. :)

Uma Rayanah
01-15-2005, 05:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amir
The Mahdi will come at time people will say "there is no mahdi" and have given up hope of him appearing I havent seen this yet, inshallah the time is very soon but truley Allah (SWT) knows best.
Indeed Allah (swt)knows da best...

The Ruler
04-05-2005, 07:51 PM

Can anyone post the signs of the Day of Judgement and explain them plz?

:sister:

niqaabii
04-06-2005, 11:57 AM
asalam o alaykum

u know number 6. which says :

Three places in the world will sink and be swallowed up by the earth. One in the west, one in the east, and one in the Saudi Arabian peninsula." [This may refer to a series of giant, epic earthquakes.]

is the west refering to england coz ive been hearing that this country will sink soon since its surrounded by water only?...or is it me just hearing things..lol

boriqee
04-06-2005, 02:21 PM
the east is considered the malaysian, indonesian, and chinese part of the asian continent hence the term or decription "far east" so they get hit there and the west is California since that is the most west of land on earth and the like of hawai. And in particular the swallowuing up of Saudi is I beleive pertaining to the hadeeth were the kuffar army will go on the way to makkah or madinah and on their way Allah will casue the earth to swallow up their men. And I beleive one companion asked if the muslims will suffer the torment of punishment by which the prophet said "each person will raised according to the intent". So maybe if some muslims are in that army due to them not having a choice but to be along side their army then this has the implication of that and Alalh knows best.

Uthman
04-06-2005, 04:16 PM

Thank you Al-Izaaree. :) Do you or anyone else know where I can find that particular Hadeeth? Allah knows best. :)

format_quote Originally Posted by niqaabii
is the west refering to england coz ive been hearing that this country will sink soon since its surrounded by water only?...or is it me just hearing things..lol
No, you are not just hearing things sister. :) That is indeed true. Apparently, according to my Geography teacher it will happen within the next 20 years or so.

Allah knows best. Here is what brother Al-Izaaree suggested:

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Izaaree
and the west is California since that is the most west of land on earth and the like of hawai.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-06-2005, 05:15 PM

"An animal will come and call people back to Islam." [A partial description of this animal is that it is very hairy, so much so that one will not be able to tell its front from its rear (Arabic: 'Dab-ba'). Reference to this animal is mentioned in the Qur'an.] "

Thats the Dabbat Al-Ardh rite? the beast of the earth, which will have the Staff of Musa .r.a. and the Ring Od Sulaiman a.s.? and he will write Kaffir on every Kaffirs head and break his nose???

Sheikh Haroon
04-06-2005, 05:45 PM

So it is pretty close now, isnt it? I mean, is there even one of those signs which havent been manifested?

May Allah strengthen our imaan, to stand firm through any tribulation.

~Haroon~

Uthman
04-06-2005, 05:56 PM

Ameen. :) Qayamat is knocking on our doors.

h1jabi_sista
04-06-2005, 05:58 PM
ameen :)

h1jabi_sista
04-06-2005, 05:59 PM
it is but its never FELT so close before. subhanallah

Uthman
04-06-2005, 06:04 PM

But it is still not too late to do good deeds and repent for all our sins. Before, the horn will be blown and mankind will know that it is too late. . . . :)

Khattab
04-06-2005, 10:14 PM
The hour is always close it could be a minute away, a day , month etc. When we die it is our hour, the signs of judgment many have come to pass but our hour is very close and for most we can say it will come within 80 years or so. Our own reckoning is close believe that.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Ameen, yes i have the video on my computer
and Inshallah if i remeber where i got it 4rm ill post it here Inshallah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-06-2005, 10:19 PM
and its very true what khattab said . Allah forgive us our sins, Amin

Ibn Syed
04-28-2005, 10:58 PM
Great thread brother.

Uthman
04-29-2005, 06:28 PM

Mash'Allah. :) After seeing this people still refuse to believe out of pure arrogance. :(

h1jabi_sista
04-29-2005, 06:40 PM
jazakallah bro, that was a very detailed reminder, refreashed my memory :)

S_87
04-29-2005, 08:59 PM

whats scary is so much of these we see now :(

Uthman
04-29-2005, 09:26 PM

It is indeed. It is not too late to repent for all or previous sins and increase our imaan and in practising our deen. :)

Protected_Diamond
04-30-2005, 12:03 PM
awwwh that's scary :omg:

Uthman
04-30-2005, 12:12 PM

So the majority of the minor signs have already appeared. Then the major signs will follow in succession. It won't wait for us. :)

Lets take this first one:

The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)

Where have all the great Ulama gone today? Only a few are left! And many muslims have started to question their religion and have stopped practicing. Subhan'Allah. Ignorance prevails. :(

Lateralus63
05-12-2005, 01:22 AM

looks like we are coming to the end of our days.

Mu'maneen
05-12-2005, 01:28 AM

Excellent reminder. We surely are surrounded by too much Fitna, that holding on to Islam is like holding onto hot fire.

May Allah overlook our sins and may his Mercy bestow upon the Muslim Ummah so that we can be united as one again.

Jazakallahkher Fe Dunya Wal Akhira for the excellent post Akhie.

--------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:
http://hstrial-besmail.homestead.com/islam.html

Ibn Syed
05-12-2005, 01:31 AM
Ameen.

Uthman
05-25-2005, 05:49 PM

:shade: Thanks for sharing those :shade:

As we know, the minor signs are appearing now before our very own eyes. One of the more obvious and noticeable ones being time passing rapidly. We must have all said something of the like at least once in our lives! How time flies!

Once the minor signs have appeared, the rest will follow in succession.

Just looking through, an incredible amount of these signs have already occured or are occuring.

Protected_Diamond
05-26-2005, 12:01 PM
^^i know and the sad thing ia people realise that times passing so qickley and still they dont do nothing about it!

Khayal
05-27-2005, 02:27 AM
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Great thread brother.

junna1
06-16-2005, 01:59 AM

I thought it would be a good idea to post signs before the day of Judgement so I hope it is beneficial and every one likes it.

Ayat and Ahadith about the hour

Allah(SWT) said: "They ask thee about the hour, 'When will be its appointed time?' Wherein art thou(concerned) with the declaration thereof? With thy Lord is the Limit fixed therefore. Thou art but a Warner for such as fear it. The Day they will see it, (it will be) as if they had tarried but a single evening, or (at most till) the following morn!" (Al-Nazi'at 79:42-46)

"They ask thee about the (final) Hour - when will be its appointed time? Say: 'The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (alone): none but He can reveal as to when it will occur. Heavy were its burden through the heavens and the earth. Only, all of a sudden will it come to you.' They ask thee as if thou wert eager in search thereof: say: 'The knowledge thereof is with God(alone), (Al-A'raf 7:187)

There are many Ayat and Ahadith concerning this subject:

Allah(SWT) said: "The hour(of Judgement) is nigh, and the moon is cleft asunder." (Al-Qamar 54:1)

The Prophet(pbuh) said, whilst pointing with his index and middle fingers, “The time of my advent and the Hour are like these two fingers.”(Bukhari) In another report he said, “The Hour almost came before me.”

This indicates how close we are, relatively speaking, to the Hour.

Allah(SWT) said: “Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away.”(Al-Anbiya’21:1)

“(Inevitably) cometh(to pass) the Command of God: seek, ye not then to hasten it...”(Al-Nahl 16:1)

“Only those wish to hasten it who believe not in it: Those who believe hold it in awe, and know that it is the truth...”(Al-Shura 42:18)

I will post it little by little Insha allah.

junna1
06-16-2005, 02:11 AM

I didn't know that one existed already. Well I hope its okay if I post more signs of the last day.

Ansar Al-'Adl
06-16-2005, 02:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by junna1

I didn't know that one existed already. Well I hope its okay if I post more signs of the last day.

Of course, please continue. :)

minaz
07-02-2005, 07:47 PM
OOOOOOOO good thread, all i know is about Isa (a.s) as a sign, can someone give us a nice and compact post upon the signs?

minaz
07-02-2005, 07:59 PM
One of the best replies i have ever recieved on this forum (lol cuz half of them are arguements!). But very informative and i'm going to save this, it is very very very interesting. Top notch, thanks again Akhira

Akhira
07-02-2005, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
One of the best replies i have ever recieved on this forum (lol cuz half of them are arguements!). But very informative and i'm going to save this, it is very very very interesting. Top notch, thanks again Akhira
Assalamu Alaikum
akhi i am happy to help you. :) no need to thank me

Ansar Al-'Adl
07-24-2005, 11:50 PM

Threads merged.

SalafiFemaleJih
08-07-2005, 04:42 AM
Asalamualaikum wr wb,

what have we done to prepare for it?

subhan'Allah nothing comparing to prophets and sahabahas :(

lets follow Qur'an and sunnah perfectly. We don know when our death is going to apart us from this world. If we start putting our knowledge into action....then insha'Allah we will be saved from hell fire.

everything seems so near to me.

May Allah swt forgive our sins and grant us jannatul firdaus Ameen.
May we unite again in Jannah Ameen.

wasalmaualaikum wr wb.

- Qatada -
09-11-2005, 08:32 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

emergence of the beast
:
http://www.islamicboard.com/showthre...ighlight=beast

alot of people read alot of stuff "somewhere", keep in mind we do not accept anything which has no solid proof. Therefore what you say is not true, unless proved otherwise. (no offence to no-one though.)

Allah (swt) knows best regarding these matters and we should be prepared before they actually occur - so we do not be of the losers.

People will ask you about the Last Hour. Say: 'Only Allah has knowledge of it. What will make you understand? It may be that the Last Hour is very near.'

(surah 33: 63)

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Zuko
09-11-2005, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akhee
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

emergence of the beast:
http://www.islamicboard.com/showthre...ighlight=beast

alot of people read alot of stuff "somewhere", keep in mind we do not accept anything which has no solid proof. Therefore what you say is not true, unless proved otherwise. (no offence to no-one though.)

Allah (swt) knows best regarding these matters and we should be prepared before they actually occur - so we do not be of the losers.

People will ask you about the Last Hour. Say: 'Only Allah has knowledge of it. What will make you understand? It may be that the Last Hour is very near.'

(surah 33: 63)

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.
Thanks for the link....

~*Sister*~
10-18-2005, 02:04 PM
salaam.
Judgement Day is so near, So be prepared brothers and sisters,
Always fear Alllah And ask for forgiveness, Inshallah The whole of the islamic Ummah well find a place in heaven. Amen.

W.salaam

Ameeratul Layl
10-18-2005, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~*Sister*~
salaam.
Judgement Day is so near, So be prepared brothers and sisters,
Always fear Alllah And ask for forgiveness, Inshallah The whole of the islamic Ummah well find a place in heaven. Amen.

W.salaam

:sl: Yeah thanks sis.

I hope Allah takes me off this Dunya b4 dajal cums and b4 the bird flu spreads anymore.Ameen.
Then again.....I need to do more gud deeds b4 I go.....Pray for me and Ill pary for u all! :love:

aysenil
11-24-2005, 11:06 AM
50 SIGNS OF QAYAMAT

Past

1. Splitting of the Moon.

2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him
and grant him peace.

3. A form of death which will kill thousands of
Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas
during the caliphate of € ’±Umar ibn al-Khattab.)

4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to
the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid,
63 AH).

5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem.

6. The Muslim conquest of Constantinople.

7. Two large groups of Muslims will fight in war.

8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with
small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood
to refer tothe Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic
lands.)

9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and
non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols,
etc.)

10. Thirty impostors (dajjal) will appear, each
thinking he is a prophet.

Present

11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete
in building tall buildings.

12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or
mistress.

13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab
household.

14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of
people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.

15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great
quantities.

16. Illegal s3x will become widespread.

17. Earthquakes will increase.

18. Time will pass more quickly.

19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.

20. Bloodshed will increase.

21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish
he was in the latter€ ’²s place.

22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority
is given to those who do not deserve it.

23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable
to find an imam to lead them.

Future

24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number
of women will increase, until for every man there are
50 women.

25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and
many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be
the one who gains
the treasure.

26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called
A€ ’²maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will
go forth from Madinah to face them.

27. The Muslim conquest of Rome.

28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the
Imam of the Muslims.

29. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray
behind the Mahdi.

30. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine,
i.e. destroy the false christianity.

31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false
christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception,
and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000
Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).

32. The appearance of Ya€ ’²juj and Ma€ ’²juj (Gog and
Magog), and the associated tribulations.

33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth,
carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon,
who will speak to the people, telling them they did
not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.

34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews
and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his
return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other
non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.

35. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd
(Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a
major Israeli military base).

36. A time of great peace and serenity during and
after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.

37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become
difficult to find someone to accept charity.

38. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.

39. Society will then decay.

40. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws
will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the
idol Dhul-Khulsah.

41. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants
of Busra.

42. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one
in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.

43. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy
the Ka€ ’²bah.

44. The huge cloud of smoke.

45. The sun will rise from the west (its place of
setting).

46. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the
believers.

47. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah,
Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."

48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon
the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in
public.

49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil,
upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.

50. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which
everyone will be resurrected.

LUVAR
05-09-2006, 03:25 PM
:sl: may Allah make us among the successful

IceQueen~
05-10-2006, 09:14 AM
while we are going on about the day of judgment coming nearer..we should all remember that every individual's judgment starts at the moment of their death-so no matter which signs are gonna happen-we should be aware-but we could DIE b4 that.

Najiullah
06-01-2006, 11:07 PM
very true bro good post and thanx for the info and reminding us
JazakAllah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-07-2006, 01:50 PM

Excellent lectures on the Mahdi, by Yasir Qadhi:

Mehdi & Fiction Part 1

Mehdi & Fiction Part 2

Mehdi & Fiction Part 3

Mehdi & Fiction Part 4

Curaezipirid
10-17-2006, 07:46 AM
Assalam Alaikum

of the future we should bear in mind that the hour can not happen to all of us at the exact same time; and neither can we all descend to Jahannam, and re-emerge in Jannah all at the same time

there is always a first and a last; but as Allah is first and last; and as Jesus was the first Man; I shall never fear being trapped in Jahannam forever in that He arose already as I.

mujahida3001
01-08-2007, 09:39 AM
The Signs are listed in roughly chronological order, although the order is not necessarily precise, especially for those in the future.

This is a brief summary of the signs; there are many books, articles, cassettes etc. which discuss these in greater detail. May Allah enable us to recognise and heed the Signs, and strengthen us in the times of tribulation.

"Are they waiting for anything except the Hour, to come to them suddenly? But its Signs have already come!" (Al-Qur’an, Surah Muhammad)

Past

2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.

3. A form of death which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during the
caliphate of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab.)

4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH).

8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer to
the Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic lands.)

9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)

10. Thirty impostors (dajjal) will appear, each thinking he is a prophet.

Present?

11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.

12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.

13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.

14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.

15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.

16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.

21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.

22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.

23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.

Future

24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains
the treasure.

26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A’maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.

28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.

29. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.

30. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false christianity.

31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).

32. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.

33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.

34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.

35. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).

36. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.

37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.

40. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.

41. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.

42. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.

43. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah.

45. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).

46. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.

47. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."

48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.

49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.

50. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.

mustafib
01-08-2007, 09:51 AM
:salamext: Jazakallh brother. :wasalamext:

Umm Yoosuf
01-17-2007, 09:24 PM
Thread Merged.

And a reminder to all

5. When quoting an article, story, poem, review or any written material, you must mention the author, if known to you, and the source from which you copied these materials. Give credit to where it belongs.

shible
02-14-2007, 01:44 AM

The Signs are listed in roughly chronological order, although the order is not necessarily precise, especially for those in the future.

Past

2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.

3. A form of death which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during the
caliphate of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab.)

4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH).

8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer to
the Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic lands.)

9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)

10. Thirty impostors (dajjal) will appear, each thinking he is a prophet.

Present?

11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.

12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.

13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.

14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.

15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.

16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.

21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.

22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.

23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.

Future

24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains
the treasure.

26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A’maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.

28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.

29. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.

30. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false christianity.

31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).

32. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.

33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.

34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.

35. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).

36. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.

37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.

40. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.

41. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.

42. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.

43. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah.

45. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).

46. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.

47. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."

48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.

49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.

50. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.

Yanal
02-26-2007, 01:01 AM
asalam alkum-warkmatulah-wabrkatuh my brothers and sisters mashalh beautiful thread i luv it still reading it lol

ilm.seeker
02-28-2007, 10:20 AM
The Signs of the Hour - [ ^TOP]

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-04-2007, 04:25 AM

It was also recorded by Ibn Majah. Ibn Jurayj reported that Ibn Az-Zubayr described the beast and said,
"Its head is like the head of a bull, its eyes are like the eyes of a pig, its ears are like the ears of an elephant, its horns are like the horns of a stag, its neck is like the neck of an ostrich, its chest is like the chest of a lion, its color is like the colour of a tiger, its haunches are like the haunches of a cat, its tail is like the tail of a ram, and its legs are like the legs of a camel. Between each pair of its joints is a distance of twelve cubits. It will bring out with it the staff of Musa and the ring of Sulayman. There will be no believer left without it making a white spot on his face, which will spread until all his face is shining white as a result; and there will be no disbeliever left without it making a black spot on his face, which will spread until all his face is black as a result, then when the people trade with one another in the marketplace, they will say, `How much is this, O believer' `How much is this, O disbeliever' And when the members of one household sit down together to eat, they will know who is a believer and who is a disbeliever. Then the beast will say: `O so-and-so, enjoy yourself, for you are among the people of Paradise.' And it will say: `O so-and-so, you are among the people of Hell,'
From Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Camomilla
03-05-2007, 02:56 PM
:sl: :) :)
thanx sister very much:statisfie
and thank u all!!
peace!!!

skhalid
03-05-2007, 03:07 PM
we all need to pray and ask for forgiveness from God before it is too late....once the day of judgement comes all doors will close....why not do the right thing and ask for forgiveness...we have no time 2 waste....it is very precious...the clock is ticking....so lets do it while we have the chance to repent earlier....b4 the day of Judgement occurs....we have all realised and we all know what we have done wrong!!!

tryinghard
08-30-2007, 04:49 AM
Also, I think this should remind us that only knowledge of Islam will protect us from believing Dajjal or not heeding the other signs. Forgive my ignorance (I'm truly trying to learn), but what happens after death? I mean, do we immediately get sent to heaven or hell or is there somewhat of a waiting period.

Yanal
08-30-2007, 04:53 AM
Asalam alakum nice but i have a question if prophet Muhamamd(pbuh) passed away and it was one of the signs and the day of judgment came before we were born what would we do?

Yanal
08-30-2007, 04:55 AM
asalam alakum and i think i seen a sign like this 24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

their are mostly daughters being born and mostly men and women are passing away

yigiter187
08-30-2007, 01:28 PM
many signs have been seen..allahu alim

Talib_Rayhan
12-21-2007, 09:35 PM

I'm not entirely sure weather this is relevant or weather we are allowed to look into predictions made by other cultures... Id just like to say that im not in belief of what im about to speak about, but I think i do have the right to look into it further and seek the truth in all statements/predictions made by all who walked earth. A close friend once told me ''Theres nothing better on earth than a fact'' (I try to explain myself 1st so I am not seen to be showing disrespect towards Islam or Allah (SWT)) Allahuakbar!

I'd just like to say, Im no scholar, Just a Muslim trying to make sense of things much bigger than I am.

I was reading through the signs and number 14 struck me... "Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail"

I recently read about the earth trying to reach its next stage of evolution/existance... In this I read that the earth is ready to reach its 4th stage, and it is humans that are holding it back, because we are part of earth and we are not ready to leave the 3rd stage. In this I also read that the Mayans named this 3rd stage 'The Age of Ignorance' and apparently according to the Mayans 'The Age of Ignorance' will end around December 2012 and give way to a new age possibly one of a higher spiritual/religous understanding... I wondered if "Ignorance Prevailing" has already happened or is happening... I look around me and I see the majority of the world living in ignorance.

I guess what Im asking is... If there is any truth in the Mayan predictions of the end of 'The Age of Ignorance', could it be that the 14th sign has already been fulfilled?

aadil77
12-21-2007, 09:44 PM

Weren't gog and magog meant to break free from a mountain that keeps growing back when dug through, then one day they say inshallah and the mountain stops growing back and the eventually break free?

thats what I was told, anyone?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.