/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it ok ???? Im i correct ?? Whats ur view ??

Abdul-Raouf
12-25-2006, 06:23 PM
I like my Indian Cricket Team....... more than any other team

I like Indian team more than the Paki Team...... Is it Acceptable in Islam since its just sport??

or should i support the paki team more than the indian team???:?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
12-25-2006, 06:26 PM
:sl:

why do you think that you should support the paki team?...because of religion?

:w:

Kittygyal
12-25-2006, 06:29 PM
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi Warabarakathuhu
lol you make me laugh Akhi, first of all tis NOt "paki" but pakistaini :p && lets put it this way i support america team is that bad aswel :D
tis only a team after all
Ma'assalama

aamirsaab
12-25-2006, 06:30 PM
:sl:
It's perfectly fine to root or support for the Indian team (just as it is fine to do so for any team) - it doesn't mean you're being nationalistic and it isn't haram. At the end of the day, you support whoever and whatever you want.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
12-25-2006, 06:36 PM
because there r few indian muslims(cricket fans) who support pakistan cricket team more than india .. mainly for religious reasons....

Thats why i got a doubt whather its haram or its permisbl

Thank u all for ur suggestions....

rav
12-25-2006, 08:07 PM
I like Indian team more than the Paki Team...... Is it Acceptable in Islam since its just sport??

or should i support the paki team more than the indian team???
is india not the second largest muslim population on earth after indonesia?

Abdul-Raouf
12-26-2006, 02:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rav
is india not the second largest muslim population on earth after indonesia?
Yes offcourse....there are more than 140million muslims in india... but u cant say it is an islamic country.... can u?
but pak is an islamic country..and also in the pakistan international team there is only one non-muslim player..

rav
12-26-2006, 03:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muzammil
Yes offcourse....there are more than 140million muslims in india... but u cant say it is an islamic country.... can u?
pakistan is an islamic country? i was not aware they had sharia law.

Erundur
12-26-2006, 03:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rav
pakistan is an islamic country? i was not aware they had sharia law.
Pakistan is a Muslim country, no country that has Muslims (besides Iran I believe) have a 100% based Shariah Law system. Some are more close than others but not fully.

As for the sport, I don't see what the big deal is, I root for the U.S. in the world cup soccer (FIFA) then when they were eliminated, I was rooting for France (Zidane!).

north_malaysian
12-26-2006, 03:56 AM
well...

When there's a friendly match between Malaysian National football team and Manchester United some years ago.....75% of Malaysians were supporting Manchester United...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.