/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mashallah

muslimah4life
12-25-2006, 07:17 PM
Salaam

Just thought i would update u and inform u that a miracle happened last night. As i was doing Fajr prayer, my head began to tingle, i ignored it, then it began to burn and i grabbed my head and began to pray like i never prayed before, then i went to sleep. This morning i wwoke up and the tumour had decreased twice in size and my hairs growingback, its not a lot but its a miracle.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
12-25-2006, 07:19 PM
:sl:

Allahu akbar!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :D:D:D:D:D:D Alhamdulillah :D

:w:

Kittygyal
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warabarakathuhu
subhnallah! mashallah am proud of you Ukthi see i told you everything will be aright have trust in Allah subhanwtallah, by the way i missed you Ukthi, nice to ahve you back inshallah :)
Ma'assalama

p.s am always here for ya && you know that :)

Al-Hanbali

Allahu Akbar......Allahu Akbar........Allahu Akbar :)

Truly this is a miracle from Allah (SWT)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah4life
12-25-2006, 07:23 PM
Jazakhallahai for ur comments this is truely a miracle. May Allah (SAW) bless u all

starfortress
12-25-2006, 07:29 PM

Personally im waiting for this moment to happen.:)

snakelegs
12-25-2006, 11:10 PM
that's the best news i've heard for quite awhile - that's wonderful!
hope you'll have more good news soon.
and i agree, allahu akbar!

- Qatada -
12-25-2006, 11:15 PM
:salamext:

Subhaan Allaah thats kool.. may Allaah cure it all soon and protect the ummah in this world and the hereafter. ameen.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-25-2006, 11:21 PM
SubhanAllah sis, thats great MashAllah! Im SO happy for you :)
May Allah(swt) keep u well in health sis, InshAllah, Ameen!

north_malaysian
12-26-2006, 04:11 AM
Alhamdulillah!!!

Tania
12-26-2006, 06:24 AM
You have more years to live. :) Always fight for your life ,never give up. God will listen the prayers.

Sis_ReNa
12-26-2006, 09:00 AM
Salam walkaum wa rahmatuAllah wa barkatoh,
Allah uh akbar sister jakAllah kirn for sharing this with us.. may Allah keep you in strong deen and iman and keep you allways on the stright path and NEVER let you go astray and may he heal , and ease your pain ameen
Zakirah

lolwatever
12-26-2006, 09:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah4life
Salaam

Just thought i would update u and inform u that a miracle happened last night. As i was doing Fajr prayer, my head began to tingle, i ignored it, then it began to burn and i grabbed my head and began to pray like i never prayed before, then i went to sleep. This morning i wwoke up and the tumour had decreased twice in size and my hairs growingback, its not a lot but its a miracle.
omg mashalah!!!! inshalah you get better soon!!
keep up ur dua and prayers, ur in our dua too!

tc :w: :D

DAWUD_adnan
12-26-2006, 09:39 AM
Laaaaa Ilaha Ilallah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subhanallahi Alhamdulihali >>wa Allahuakbar !!!!!!!!!!111

:D :D :D :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Angelzz
12-26-2006, 09:46 AM
MashaAllah wow sis im so happy for you. May Allah continue to bless and heal you.

SubhanAllah, Allahu Akbar , Alhamdilillah

Laa Illha illa Allah.

SUMMAYAH
12-26-2006, 09:47 AM
After Fajr is my favourite time to talk to Allah. I can't rememeber a single time when my prayers haven't been answered. Allah Praise belongs to my lord the most merciful.

Jayda
12-27-2006, 04:27 PM
Salaam

Gratias agimus tibi propter magnam gloriam tuam!

im so happy for you! we will all continue to pray for you, i hope you have many more years of miracles :)

Dios te bendiga

Maimunah
12-29-2006, 03:31 PM
mashaAllah
may Allah cure u for good
wasalaam

cihad
12-29-2006, 04:12 PM
allahu akbar
make more dua so that you can be completely cured inshallah!

muslimah4life
12-29-2006, 04:21 PM
Salaam

Jazakhallai for all your comments, inshallah i will be completely cured. :)

Pk_#2
12-29-2006, 04:24 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Alhmadhulillah AllahuAkbar!!

:)

lolwatever
12-29-2006, 07:21 PM
Salaam

Jazakhallai for all your comments, inshallah i will be completely cured. :)
ameeeen!

chacha_jalebi
12-29-2006, 07:23 PM
salaam

allah hu akbar! :D jus keep up your prayers sista and inshallah ya will be tick tock :D:D

Fishman
12-29-2006, 09:07 PM
This story is just proof to all those Muslims who are not having their prayers answered that Allaah (swt) listens to our requests and helps us when we are in need.

May you be cured completely, and have a long and happy life, full of opertunities for more rewards in the hereafter.

Ameen to all the duas!

Muslimah81
12-29-2006, 09:21 PM
Salaams

When dua is sincere and made from the heart Allah swt will answer.

'And your Lord has stated: Make dua to Me, I will (of a surety) respond to you. Verily, those who are too arrogant to worship Me will enter the Fire of Hell, humiliated'

Surah Ghafir, 6

learningislam
12-31-2006, 03:01 PM
:salamext:

MashaAllah sis.....its such a good news to hear.
Alhumdulillah.......we all prayed for you and we are so happy ... :D

May Allah swt give you health ameen.

:wasalamex

H4RUN
12-31-2006, 05:14 PM
Alhumdulillah! thats amazing news, well pleased to hear that sis...if anything it's inspiring....we just got to keep sincere in our dua's inshaAllah...

InshaAllah May Allah cure you very soon, and decrease the calamities put upon you and your family:) ...ameen thumma ameen...
:D:D
fiamanAllah

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-31-2006, 05:46 PM
Insha'Allah all the duas made in this thread about you getting cured and better are successful...Allah does everything for the best...You are an inprioation to us all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.