/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Church of the Nativity? Birth site of Jesus?

kososhahab
12-26-2006, 01:41 PM
Do Muslims believe that Jesus is born in the Church of the Nativity (Grotto of the Nativity)?

Do Muslims believe of the Cave of the Patriarchs, as the burial sites of these couples? (1) Adam and Eve; (2) Abraham and Sarah; (3) Isaac and Rebekah; (4) Jacob and Leah

Do Muslims believe of the Wailing wall as a part of the Solomon temple?

Or other biblical sites.

If yes, do Muslims have their own proofs or citings in Islamic Books. OR hadeeth.

If no, do Muslims have their own opposing views, or their own beliefes of where the actual sites are?

:sl: :sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
12-26-2006, 01:48 PM
Speaking only for myself I do not recall much reference to those in the Qur'an. Except that Maryam gave birth to Isa(as) beneath a Date Palm near a source of water. I still have much of the Sunnah to study, but so far have come across no mention.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.