/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Website Articles to show one religion.

smartcard
12-27-2006, 04:35 PM
I am coming up with a new website called One Religion, where I want to prove that All the prophets were coming from Allah and they talked about our religion, but the people are only misguided the whole issue by crating separate religions such as Jewish and Christian.

I need the help of the brothers in this board to assist me in writing facts and articles for my website.

Also, I am planning to have a area in the website, where I am ready to provide free CD and any other Islamic materials FREE of cost for non-Muslims who are interested in our religion.

Please PM me if you are interested in this noble project.

Salaam,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
12-27-2006, 08:29 PM
i'm not sure if you can receive PM's, but you will not be able to reply to any until you have 50 posts.
so maybe people can share their thoughts here?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.