/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my islam (online teacher)

nicegirlaaya13
12-11-2006, 10:26 PM
hello everyone

my name is aaya and im 13 years old. i took my shahada 4 months ago. im trying to find a sister teacher online to help me with my islam.

mum and dad dont know how i feel about islam. im trying so hard to be a good muslim sister. sometimes when i read things about islam i get so confused. where i live there are no muslims sisters near me or islam centers.

hav tryed so hard to find a online sister to help me but no one seems to want to help me i think because im only 13. please can any sister help me.

aaya

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
12-11-2006, 10:34 PM
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warabarakathuhu
Mashallah on your revert, well am a revert to Islam aswel && am kinda old than you lool :p && oh someone told me about you [ahem] whom bought you to this site [ahem], well any have fun && anyone picks on ya am here okay inshallah :) need help ask away inshallah :wub: we are all bunch of cats && some kitties to help one another inshallah. Also don't worry about it okay everything will be okay am here for ya && your friend [ahem] :p

also once you have reached 50posts then i will p'm ya for some stuff [ahem] :p
Ma'assalama

mano_the_cat
12-11-2006, 10:40 PM
welcome dear sis ...welcome with all my heart :)

nicegirlaaya13
12-11-2006, 11:42 PM
my name is aaya and im 13 years old and i am looking for a sister to help me with my islam online. I took my shahada 4 months ago. but find it so hard sometimes when reading about islam.

mum and dad do not know how i feel about islam.

im trying so hard to be a good muslim sister and want to please allah so much. hav tryed so hard to find a online sister to help me with my islam.

where i live there are no muslim sisters near me or muslim centers. because im only 13 i dont think anyone takes me serious how i feel, because of this they dont want to help me with my islam. plz can any sister help me. my email address is *********
aaya

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aisha20
12-12-2006, 01:23 AM
:welcome: sis

have fun n enjoy ur stay

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-12-2006, 03:08 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums Sister, and Mabrook on your Shahada.

It is not a good idea to give out your email publically, so I have edited it out of your post. Insha'Allah the sisters here will be happy to help you and you can give them your email privately. :)

:w:

syilla
12-12-2006, 03:22 AM

MashaAllah congratulations on you reversion.

well you can start by learning from this board. start posting question on matter that you really want to know. you can also search the board to find your answers.

Hope this will help...

have a beneficial stay.

Kittygyal
12-12-2006, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nicegirlaaya13
my name is aaya and im 13 years old and i am looking for a sister to help me with my islam online. I took my shahada 4 months ago. but find it so hard sometimes when reading about islam.

mum and dad do not know how i feel about islam.

im trying so hard to be a good muslim sister and want to please allah so much. hav tryed so hard to find a online sister to help me with my islam.

where i live there are no muslim sisters near me or muslim centers. because im only 13 i dont think anyone takes me serious how i feel, because of this they dont want to help me with my islam. plz can any sister help me. my email address is *********
aaya
salam.
sis chill we DO want to help ya i know it's hard at first i was in your shoe aswel because i have reverted to Islam but remember sis your doing it for the best Gods Wills, i'll talk to you on MSN okay
Ma'assalama

Pk_#2
12-12-2006, 06:56 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

welcome to the forum and welcome to Islam :)

Tc!

The Ruler
12-12-2006, 07:06 PM

:welcome: to the forum ukhti...an err...i'll PM you my email address insha'allah

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-28-2006, 01:05 AM
aslaamalikum lil sis :)

Dont worry sis, you've come to the right place. There are loads of sisters here that are willing to help you insha'Allah.

Stick around the forum and dont be afraid to ask any questions on islam.

oh and congrats on the shahadah

Snowflake
12-28-2006, 01:30 AM
aslam alaikum sis :)

like my bro^ said, stick around and we'll help you as much as we can inshaAllah.

You can learn a lot on this forum too and seek answers to any questions you might have.

In the meantime here's a site you can browse around inshaAllah..

http://beconvinced.com/en/main.php

wa alaikum asalam

lolwatever
12-28-2006, 01:31 AM
salamz sis

perhaps join the sis section and you can get intouch with a sis over the net... it's a gr8 way to learn n get 2 meet ppl too n stuff :D

all the best! ask if u hav ne questions insahalh, das the best way to clear up confusion :)

all the best!

salams

nicegirlaaya13
12-28-2006, 01:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
aslaamalikum lil sis :)

Dont worry sis, you've come to the right place. There are loads of sisters here that are willing to help you insha'Allah.

Stick around the forum and dont be afraid to ask any questions on islam.

oh and congrats on the shahadah
thank you. aaya

nicegirlaaya13
12-28-2006, 01:50 AM
thank you. please ask allah to help me find a teacher

nicegirlaaya13
12-28-2006, 01:57 AM
thank you for helping me. im trying so hard to be a good muslim sister so i will be able to go to jannah paradise.

may i plz ask you any questions over islam if i dont understand.

aaya

lolwatever
12-28-2006, 02:11 AM
ofcourse sis, das point of this forum :D

may allah grant us all jananh and 4givness ameen!

keep it up, as long as you're sincere Allah will help you inshalah and assist you in seeking knowledge :D

take care all teh bset!

ws wr wb

Malaikah
12-28-2006, 02:19 AM

Just use the forum sis. :) Whenever there is an issue you don't understand, just start a thread about it (or maybe do a search first in case the topic has already been discussed).

Some websites you might like:

www.islamtoday.com

http://islamqa.com/index.php?ln=eng

For online lectures: http://kalamullah.com/ (it isnt working at the moment but it should be back up soon inshaallah).

Also check out this thread for heaps of great info and islamic websites:
http://www.islamicboard.com/cyber-co...out-islam.html

:)

nicegirlaaya13
12-28-2006, 02:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
aslam alaikum sis :)

like my bro^ said, stick around and we'll help you as much as we can inshaAllah.

You can learn a lot on this forum too and seek answers to any questions you might have.

In the meantime here's a site you can browse around inshaAllah..

http://beconvinced.com/en/main.php

wa alaikum asalam
Im sincere im trying to be good muslim sister
im trying to plz allah

nicegirlaaya13
12-28-2006, 02:25 AM
if i dont understand anything may i plz ask u to plz.

aaya

Malaikah
12-28-2006, 02:26 AM

You can ask me if you like:)

nicegirlaaya13
12-28-2006, 02:32 AM
thank you

Malaikah
12-28-2006, 02:49 AM
You're welcome. :)

Check your user cp, I sent you a pm.

lolwatever
12-28-2006, 02:51 AM
^ user cp (control panel).

Beblessed
12-28-2006, 10:28 PM
MashaAllah ..13yrs old
if u need any help sister u can post it up or maybe pm me or any1 am sure they all will help inshaAllah ..
May Allah help u the best

amirah_87
12-28-2006, 10:40 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

You can ask me too Lil' Sis! And I'll try my best in teaching you what I know Bi'Idhnillaah, send me a pm inshaAllah.

Allah Ma'aki

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-28-2006, 10:49 PM
I dont think she can send PM's yet because she is a limited member.

amirah_87
12-28-2006, 10:59 PM
^Oh Yeah! Thanks for letting me know. Lol

:hiding:

nicegirlaaya13
12-29-2006, 12:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87

its aaya is ok to talk now plz

amirah_87
12-29-2006, 12:25 AM
Courseee Ukhtiy!

*charisma*
12-29-2006, 12:38 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

What are your questions, Aaya?

fi aman allah
w'salaam

snakelegs
12-29-2006, 12:49 AM
welcome to the forum!
i look forward to learning from this thread too.

nicegirlaaya13
12-29-2006, 01:51 AM

please talk to me im sorry for stop talking to u. she as gone now

Jayda
12-29-2006, 02:08 AM
hola aaya,

if i may ask... is aaya your given name? and how did you find out about islam?

gracias

Yaqub Sulayman
12-29-2006, 06:04 AM
Hey aaya, you can register for an islamic CLASS online for FREE:

http://www.studying-islam.org/

You get an instructor, coursework etc just like a regular classroom. Cheers.

nicegirlaaya13
12-29-2006, 01:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yaqub Sulayman
Hey aaya, you can register for an islamic CLASS online for FREE:

http://www.studying-islam.org/

You get an instructor, coursework etc just like a regular classroom. Cheers.
thank you for helping me. can kids my age join the classes. do they hav classes for my age. im only just 13.

aaya

nicegirlaaya13
12-29-2006, 02:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jayda
hola aaya,

if i may ask... is aaya your given name? and how did you find out about islam?

gracias
no my best friend thaliyah she is a muslim she gave me my name. i was a catholic once. then i started asking thaliyah what is was like to be a muslim. i started to ask her more and more questions

bye aaya

Pyro
12-29-2006, 05:27 PM
why dont you just post your questions on this thread, I think the people here are more than willing to answer anything thats on your mind.

Jayda
12-31-2006, 02:14 PM
no my best friend thaliyah she is a muslim she gave me my name. i was a catholic once. then i started asking thaliyah what is was like to be a muslim. i started to ask her more and more questions

bye aaya
gracias aaya

Dios te bendiga

nicegirlaaya13
12-31-2006, 02:38 PM
[QUOTE=Jayda;613032]gracias aaya

Dios te bendiga[/QUOTE are you a muslim now or still a christian. Did you have a nice eid.

aaya!

Jayda
12-31-2006, 02:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jayda
gracias aaya

Dios te bendiga

are you a muslim now or still a christian. Did you have a nice eid.

aaya!
hola aaya,

i am a Catholic... i do not have an interest in islam in that way... is eid the arabic word for Christmas? i had a wonderful christmas gracias

...i do not mean to be nosey, and i do not know your situation but dont you think it is fair that you tell your parents by now... i think you said they are both Catholic if your family is like mine then religion is very important... and they named you something other than aaya... so dont they have a right to know that these things have changed? ...they will always love you, they should have the right to know who you are developing into as a person...

Dios te bendiga

nicegirlaaya13
12-31-2006, 03:30 PM
Courseee Ukhtiy!
its aaya hehehe do u want to talk in msn

zircon
12-31-2006, 07:44 PM
Salam alaykum,
mashaAllah... you're young, sis! lol... welcome to islamicboard.. we are more than willing to help you along your way inshaAllah ^_^
take care and best wishes!

nicegirlaaya13
01-02-2007, 01:01 AM
Courseee Ukhtiy!
its aaya can we talk plz. im online, not been home long from my aunties

amirah_87
01-02-2007, 01:03 AM
As Salaamu ALaykum,

be with you in a minute or two sis!

Take care!

nicegirlaaya13
01-03-2007, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

Just use the forum sis. :) Whenever there is an issue you don't understand, just start a thread about it (or maybe do a search first in case the topic has already been discussed).

www.islamtoday.com

For online lectures: http://kalamullah.com/ (it isnt working at the moment but it should be back up soon inshaallah).

its aaya do u want to talk. will wait for u in msn messenger

nicegirlaaya13
01-03-2007, 01:26 PM
As Salaamu ALaykum,

be with you in a minute or two sis!

Take care!
its aaya do u want to talk. will wait for u in msn messenger. plz try as i hav to go back to school 2morrow. plz try

lolwatever
01-04-2007, 07:53 AM
its aaya do u want to talk. will wait for u in msn messenger. plz try as i hav to go back to school 2morrow. plz try
All the best sis! looks like u got a helpful crew around ya :D

Listen to lectures about the hereafter in your passtime, it will help making you a more aware person and closer to Allah swt :D

take care all the best!

nicegirlaaya13
01-04-2007, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khadija
MashaAllah ..13yrs old
if u need any help sister u can post it up or maybe pm me or any1 am sure they all will help inshaAllah ..
May Allah help u the best
hi, can we talk plz. do u hav msn messenger chat or yahoo messenger chat.

aaya

nicegirlaaya13
01-04-2007, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warabarakathuhu
Mashallah on your revert, well am a revert to Islam aswel && am kinda old than you lool :p && oh someone told me about you [ahem] whom bought you to this site [ahem], well any have fun && anyone picks on ya am here okay inshallah :) need help ask away inshallah :wub: we are all bunch of cats && some kitties to help one another inshallah. Also don't worry about it okay everything will be okay am here for ya && your friend [ahem] :p

also once you have reached 50posts then i will p'm ya for some stuff [ahem] :p
Ma'assalama
its aaya would u like to talk. need to talk to someone. aaya

Kittygyal
01-04-2007, 05:27 PM
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu
Ukthi you wana talk to someone? or what am confused
Ma'assalama

nicegirlaaya13
01-05-2007, 12:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Ukthi you wana talk to someone? or what am confused
Ma'assalama
i want to talk to you about how i can find out how my mum feels about islam. before i tell mum how i feel about islam. aaya

Kittygyal
01-05-2007, 02:54 PM
i want to talk to you about how i can find out how my mum feels about islam. before i tell mum how i feel about islam. aaya
well Ukthi i don't know you can talk to me as i don't have you AD "msn" but anywho you should talk to sister "sliver perl" inshallah as she knows you :)

Ma'assalama

nicegirlaaya13
01-05-2007, 11:55 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

You can ask me too Lil' Sis! And I'll try my best in teaching you what I know Bi'Idhnillaah, send me a pm inshaAllah.

Allah Ma'aki
its aaya. can we talk plz need to talk to u. can we talk in msn. aaya

ZAYD
01-06-2007, 12:02 AM
Ive heard so many times that Islam is the fastest growing religion, but only now since iv been using this forum do i realise how true that is.ive come across many reverts like yourself and sister kittygal and others. Subhanallah.

For a girl of 13 to revert to islam in this day and age is truly amazing. i for one would love to know what it was that brought you back to islam.

Ashley
01-08-2007, 07:50 PM
sis havent u told ur parents yet??? doesnt it get hard keeping them in the dark ,believ me i hav been there and its not good mybe the sooner u tel ur parents da better:)

Fishman
01-08-2007, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ashley
sis havent u told ur parents yet??? doesnt it get hard keeping them in the dark ,believ me i hav been there and its not good mybe the sooner u tel ur parents da better:)
Quite right, whilst Islam is easy in a good Islamic environment, such as the Masjid, it's almost impossible to practice if you have to keep it a secret. I think you should get a Muslim that you know, and get them to support you when you tell them. Or you could get then to tell your parents whilst you are present...

nicegirlaaya13
03-04-2007, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

www.islamtoday.com

hav missed you. hav a surprise for you. plz try to come online. aaya.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.