/* */

PDA

View Full Version : nini

behlu-gahlu
12-28-2006, 02:01 AM
My name is STefano called,I just signed up to this site.
I enjoy dissctions sometimes and I have read quran in english, I wanted to learn more about islam and what more people thought about what is happening in the world.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
12-28-2006, 02:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by behlu-gahlu
I enjoy dissctions sometimes and I have read quran in english, I wanted to learn more about islam and what more people thought about what is happening in the world.
welcome stefano,

All the best, i'm sure you'll find this place beneficial insahalh :)

Take care!

syilla
12-28-2006, 04:00 AM
hello......

have a beneficial stay..

Skillganon
12-28-2006, 06:39 AM
Hello Stefan

Welcome to LI forum and Hope you have a good time here. See you around soon.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sis_ReNa
12-28-2006, 06:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by behlu-gahlu

Hello Stefano welcome to the form i hope you enjoy it here and gain the knowldge you seen and the answers to the questions you have.

Pk_#2
12-29-2006, 04:58 PM
Hello,

welcome :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.