/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what if mum dont want you wearing hijab

anonymous
12-28-2006, 11:30 PM
:sl:

well my friend, she's got some big problem! her mum dont want her wearing the hijaab because her mum feels as if she looks older and she'll wear it after marriage. my friend knows its wrong, but what shall she do? her mum wears the hijaab and is quite practising but has this problem where she thinks everyone's going to talk about her daughter wearing hijaab, and that it makes her look so much older etc. what shall i reply to my friend??

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-28-2006, 11:57 PM

Well if i was your friend, i'd say to my mom, are u doing it for people or for Allah(swt)? My mom was in a way like that. And i said im doing it for Allah(swt) not people. What they think, isnt gunna make a difference to me, cuz ill be facing my Rabb soon. I'm sure her mother is doing it for Allah(swt), so why should her daughter do it for people? or even care what people think. She is going to face Allah(swt) in the end not people. They'll have to deal with their own problems. If she wants to wear it, more power to her. Also if a parent prevents their child from doing something that will bring them closer to Allah(swt), she doesnt need to listen to them. She'll be doin it for Allah(sw), InshAllah, no one else. Thats all i have to say :D Hope it helps.

lolwatever
12-29-2006, 07:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous

well my friend, she's got some big problem! her mum dont want her wearing the hijaab because her mum feels as if she looks older and she'll wear it after marriage. my friend knows its wrong, but what shall she do? her mum wears the hijaab and is quite practising but has this problem where she thinks everyone's going to talk about her daughter wearing hijaab, and that it makes her look so much older etc. what shall i reply to my friend??

salams sis... erm its kinda confusing, the mum is practisin n dont want her daughter 2 wear hijab :? tell teh sis/or her mum that the whole point of hijab is to be modest... not to turn her into a cinderalla.

n if her mum is practising, shouldn't it concern her that if she dont wear hijab she might get proposals from wrong typa guys :?

all the best...

Dawud_uk
12-29-2006, 08:31 AM
assalaamu alaykum,

she should wear it anyway, and then try to explain to her mum that she is doing it for Allah and as much as she loves her their is no obedience to the creation that is in disobedience to the creator.

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
12-29-2006, 09:30 AM
i think she should wear hijaab

Malaikah
12-29-2006, 09:35 AM

There really is only one possible thing to do, and that is to wear it.

Why does her mum want her to wear it after marriage? Is she afraid that no one will want to marry her? Men worthy of marriage won't be looking at her if she doesn't wear hijab.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.