/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Halo all:) I've been asked to introduce myself:)

Staffy
07-03-2005, 04:01 AM
G'day and wasalam All my brothers and sisters in Islam:)
And another wassalam to Brother Zak who recomended i introduce myself in this section:)
In short:
I Am a Revert to Islam and i live in Melbourne, Australia... the events leading up to me reverting were that i spent some time in Indonesia and my little lady :sister: is a muslim so i decided to look into Islam when i got back to Australia..... and so i Brought a translation of the Al-Quran and started reading i was reading it on the tram,train and bus i was reading it at work i was reading it in bed and threw my reading i Fell in love with Islam just the way My woman told me i would:) The problems i found in the translation i reserched in depth and whenever i called a question the Al-Quran anssered and Alhamduilah i am a devout Muslima now:) Wasalam salam to all my brothers and sisters in Islam........And may we all learn from life.........Staffy :brother:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
solid_snake
07-03-2005, 04:23 AM
welcome to LI, brother. :)

Halima
07-03-2005, 05:09 AM
welcome welcome welcome ! have a nice stay here with us.

Pinkrose
07-03-2005, 12:29 PM
:sl:

:aboo:

Welcome to LI bro!! :D
Hope you enjoy your stay and benefit a lot!! :shade:

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
أحمد
07-03-2005, 12:41 PM
:D Welcome to LI Islamic Forum . . . Have Halal Fun @ http://www.islamicboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25 :D And learn at the same time Insha-Allah . . . :p CLICK WELCOME TO LISTEN TO YOUR WELCOME NASHEED . . . ;)

Uthman
07-03-2005, 05:42 PM

Welcome to LI dear brother. :) It is a real pleasure to have you onboard. :) If you have a longer version of your revert story then please post it here. :)

khal_75
07-03-2005, 05:46 PM
:sl: welcum 2 islamicboard.com :brother: :w:

Nakisai
07-03-2005, 05:47 PM
:applaud: :applaud: :rock: :bravo: :alright: :alright: :crickey: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Ansar Al-'Adl
07-04-2005, 12:08 AM
:sl: Dear brother staffy and welcome to the forum! :) May Allah SWT bless you and reward you for your journey to find the truth! Please share your story with us on how you came to embrace Islam in this thread:
http://islamicboard.com/showthread.php?t=1833
We would love to hear it!

Insha'allah (God willing) you will have a very beneficial stay of the forum. :)

Nakisai
07-04-2005, 12:11 AM
oh yea did I say you rock

Staffy
07-04-2005, 01:33 PM
And thank you all my brothers and sisters for your warms welcomes :brother:
I hope i can be a good enough contributer to this forum... :brother:

07-04-2005, 01:48 PM
:welcome: salamu alykom brother
i hope you enjoy your stay :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.