/* */

PDA

View Full Version : japanese language?...not kidding

The Ruler
12-29-2006, 12:40 PM
:sl:

how do i add japanese langage to my fonts?...i am not kidding...am serious...i want it...anyone have any idea?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
12-29-2006, 12:42 PM
go 2ur regional settings in cp then select non Unicode languagse, should work insh.

salamz

The Ruler
12-29-2006, 12:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
go 2ur regional settings in cp then select non Unicode languagse, should work insh.

salamz
i have installed the japanese keyboard...not the hardware...but in the options thingymajig...i tried typing, it didnt work...how do i make that work?...and...ermm...whats the non unicode languages :?...i cant see that anywhere

lolwatever
12-29-2006, 12:55 PM
salamz sis

sorry i didnt xplain clearly.. ok basically:

Go to start, control panel, Regional Settings

select the 'Languages' Tab up the top,

Tick the second box "Install Eas Asian Languages"

Then click Apply, then click on 'Details' and add the 'Japanese Language'

should work inshalah!

lemme knwo if u got probz withit.

tc salams

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
12-29-2006, 01:06 PM

^ jazakallah khair akhi...its working :thumbs_up

lolwatever
12-29-2006, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Rooh*+

^ jazakallah khair akhi...its working :thumbs_up

wa iyakum sis!

lolwatever
12-30-2006, 04:23 AM
ps: btw... for those who might not know... a q uick way to swtich between 2 languagse once u installed them:

Shift + Alt (hold down Shift, and while ur pressing it press Alt)...

Al_Imaan
12-30-2006, 04:45 AM
hey brother...thanx for the info, cuz i used it to get the farsi keyboard...but it's missing some letters, I don't know why.

ps: Eid Mubarak (it's still 15min early)

lolwatever
12-30-2006, 04:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_imaan_786
hey brother...thanx for the info, cuz i used it to get the farsi keyboard...but it's missing some letters, I don't know why.

ps: Eid Mubarak (it's still 15min early)
np sis,

hmmm do u hav a farsi keyboard tht shows all the letters? maybe the letters aren't where u think they are:?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.