/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ahadith Qudsi!!

Pinkrose
07-03-2005, 02:16 AM
:sl:

I wanted to start a thread that i will post a hadith everyday!! Not just any hadith but Hadith Qudsi!! ;) I hope that this kinda thread hasn't been started already!! :D Well let me quit my yapping and post the first one Inshallah!! :sister:

Superiority of Monotheism!!

1) Narrated Abu Dhar (ra) Allah's Messenger :arabic5: said that Allah :arabic2: said: He who comes with a good deed, it's reward will be ten like that or even more. And he who comes with vice, his reward will be only one like that, or I can forgive him. He draws close to me a hand's span, I will draw close to him an arm's length. And whoever draws near Me an arm's length, I will draw near him a fathom's length. And whoevcer comes to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth, I will meet him with forgiveness nearly as great as that, provided he does not worship something with me.

(This Hadith is sound and reported by Muslim, Inb Majah and Ahmad in his Musnad).

btw: there is part two of this hadith and i will post it soon Inshallah!! :D

Hope your benefiting!! :thumbs_up

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
07-03-2005, 05:39 AM

Ah, excellent thread sis. :thumbs_up

Hadith Qudsi are soo beautiful. :wub:

Keep 'em comin. :D

Pinkrose
07-03-2005, 12:43 PM

Jazaakalah sis!!! :D
Inshallah i will post part two of the earlier hadith later!! ;)

Pinkrose
07-05-2005, 10:27 PM

Sry i haven't been posting the Hadiths!! :-[

Here is the second part of the Hadith I posted erlier!!

Superiority of Monotheism Part 2

2) Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri(RA) Allah's messenger:arabic5: said: None of you will have argued for his right in the world more vehemently than the believers who will do with their Lord about their brethren who were admitted into Hell. The Prophet:Arabic5::They will say: O Lord! Our brethren used to offer prayers with us, observe fast with us and perform pilgrimage(Hajj) with us. But you cast them into the fire. The Prophet:arabic5: further said: Allah will say: Go and bring out whoever you know from among them. The Prophet:arabic5: said: The believers will come to them and recognize them by face. Some of them will be those the fire would have seized up to half of their shanks and some of them up to their ankles. They will bring them and say: O Lord! We have taken out those for whom you gave us order. Then the Prophet:arabic5: Allah will say: Bring out whoever has in his heart any belief weighing a Dinar(a coin). Then he will say: Take out whoever has in his heart the belief weighing half a dinar until He will say: Take out whoever has in his heart the belief that equals the weight of an atom.
(This Hadith is sound and reported by Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).

After narrating this Hadith, Abu Sa'id said: He who does not accept it as true should read this verse:

"Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him in worship, but He forgives except that(anything else) to whom He pleases, and whoever sets up partners with Allah in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin."(4:48)

Thats all!! I will post the next Hadith soon Inshallah!! :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pinkrose
07-07-2005, 10:51 PM

Here i go again!! ;)
This hadith is not continuing from any of the previous hadiths it's a whole new hadith!! :shade: This hadith is VERY IMPORTANT!!

3) Hazardousness of Shirk (joining partners with Allah)

Narrated Abu Huraira (ra) that the Prophet Muhammad:arabic5: said: One the day of Ressurection Ibrahim(Abraham) will see his father Azar (in such a pitiable condition) that his face will be dark and covered with dust. Then Ibrahim will remind him: Did I not warn you against denying me? His Father will reply: Today I will not deny you. Then Ibrahim will say: O Lord! You have promised not to disgrace me on the Day of Ressurection. So what will be more disgraceful to me then my wretched father. Allah will say: I have forbidden Paradise for the disbelievers. Then it will be said: O Ibrahim, Look! what is underneath your feet?
He will look and see his father as a Hyena-- besmeared with dirt caught by the legs and thrown into Hell.

To be Continued!! Inshallah!! :p
I hope that people are actually benefiting from this and i hope that you all are reading it!! :D

:w: :wilted_ro

Pinkrose
07-10-2005, 02:45 AM

Alright!! Here is the next part of the previous Hadith!! :sister:

Hazardousness of Shirk(joining parteners with Allah)Part 2

4) Narrated Anas bin Malik(ra) on the authority of the Prophet:arabic5: who said: Allah will say to the least tormented person among the people of Hell on the day of Ressurection: Do you have anything on earth, that you would give as a ransom(to protect yourself against the torment of Hell)? He will say: Yes. Then Allah will say: While you were in the backbone of Adam, I had demanded you much less than that, I.E. To associate nothing with me; but you declined and worshiped others besides me!!

(This Hadith is sound and reported by Bukhari and Muslim).

:w: :wilted_ro

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.