/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A sister once sent me a poem....

Ann
12-31-2006, 05:15 AM
it was about finding a muslim husband. Sort of a prayer in poem form. It was very nice and I wanted to share it with a friend of mine but now I cant find it. Any sisters out there have something like this they can share with me?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Skillganon
12-31-2006, 05:34 AM
I guess it does not extends to brothers....I think it's a bit late (bedtime) so you might have to wait a while.

Ann
12-31-2006, 06:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
I guess it does not extends to brothers....I think it's a bit late (bedtime) so you might have to wait a while.
LOL well I didnt really expect a brother would have a poem about finding a good muslim husband but hey what do I know?

limitless
12-31-2006, 05:52 PM
:sl:

I write poems. Would mine help :rollseyes ?

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
12-31-2006, 08:17 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Go for it bro :)

Ann
01-01-2007, 12:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

Sure Id love to hear it.

*KB*
01-06-2007, 01:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

salam
no offence brother but are you going to give it?:D
wasalam
*KB*
:peace:
:coolious:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.