/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Oddly enough.... BERLIN (Reuters) - German police arrested a man for drunk driving af

lolwatever
12-31-2006, 11:08 AM
BERLIN (Reuters) - German police arrested a man for drunk driving after he mistook a police spot check for a breakdown and stopped to help.

Officers inspecting a car by the roadside suspected the 37-year-old passing motorist was under the influence of alcohol when he lurched from his vehicle to offer assistance, police in the northwestern town of Bremen said Friday.

"Obviously his optical assessment of the situation as he drove past was that this was a vehicle breakdown," the police said in a statement.

The man was arrested and banned from driving.

:giggling:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
12-31-2006, 11:21 AM
:sl:

LOL! I hate christmas and news eve because of the influx of drink drivers!! The road are a horror at this time. We saw an idiot doing about 20 km/h over the speed limit, on the wrong side of the road!:exhausted

lolwatever
12-31-2006, 11:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

LOL! I hate christmas and news eve because of the influx of drink drivers!! The road are a horror at this time. We say an idiot doing about 20 km/h over the speed limit, on the wrong side of the road!:exhausted
ok now that's just :skeleton:
maybe its a good thing i'm babysitting n dont hav time 2 drive :mmokay:

H4RUN
12-31-2006, 05:23 PM
sl:
:p he got 'done' as they say here:p...if he had 1 pint less he would have seen the great big light reflecting stickers that say P-O-L-I-C-E-;D

As for your excuse for not driving Lolly...'babysitting' eh?..let the babies sit whilst u drive:D..
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lolwatever
12-31-2006, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
sl:
:p he got 'done' as they say here:p...if he had 1 pint less he would have seen the great big light reflecting stickers that say P-O-L-I-C-E-;D

As for your excuse for not driving Lolly...'babysitting' eh?..let the babies sit whilst u drive:D..
:lol: prob is they'd prefer it the other way around :pcute but scary :offended:

H4RUN
12-31-2006, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
:lol: prob is they'd prefer it the other way around :pcute but scary :offended:
lol be a man! woman or erm 'watever' you maybe:p strap 'em in....and say BUCKLE UP lil babieees, even though you just strapped them in;D..show them who's the boss:D

ps. then again all they wana do is press the horn:p

lolwatever
01-01-2007, 09:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
lol be a man! woman or erm 'watever' you maybe:p strap 'em in....and say BUCKLE UP lil babieees, even though you just strapped them in;D..show them who's the boss:D

ps. then again all they wana do is press the horn:p
"shutup lil babies, or i'll send you's to the heffa lump!" :nervous:

ok baby memory wini-pooh flashbacks... :X

back 2topic.... silly drunkies :uhwhat

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.