/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jahiliyya once again?

FBI
12-31-2006, 03:39 PM
Has the Ummah entered another state of Jahiliyya discuss.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
12-31-2006, 03:54 PM
:w:

personally from my point of view, i think soo...

many unlawful(haraam) things are becoming lawful amongst the ummah....

trust is lost, following the wrong doers path..engaging oneself with gambling,drinking, free mixing..

well just name it...things are happening astagfirulla....

yusuf musa
01-07-2007, 12:22 AM
i feel there is alot of racism among muslims. for example in alot of arab lands blacks are treated very badly just because of the way they look. my uncle lived and studied in saudi arabia. who was often referred to as an "abd" or slave. this is coming from muslims. this is sad and of course i believe the islamic world has gone backwards not forwards. we treat non muslims with the utmost respect but it feels like hostility when muslims meet one another. its so bad in the ummah some families wont marry their daughters to other muslims of a different race. we gotta start makin some changes. start seeing one another as brothers adn sisters, not two strangers.

Pk_#2
01-07-2007, 12:24 AM
Astaghfirullah

May Allah help guide and assist the ummah

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ehmad
01-07-2007, 12:44 AM
The era which we are living are the end times as the Holy Prophet (Pbuh) haev said. Things worse than these may going to happen in the near future. May allah protect us all. Yusuf musa have said it right, We shud start making some change!

Sabbir_1
01-07-2007, 12:51 AM
Has the Ummah entered another state of Jahiliyya discuss.
Yes we are but it aint worse compared to the prophet muhammed s.a.w time.. they would bury there children alive, and do other stuff worse acts...

although i do think that we are again living in jahiliyya but then there always has been jahiliyya. it aint gonna go.. ignorance is everywhere..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.