/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Saddam execution video: Couldnt sleep all night after seeing it

Yaqub Sulayman
12-31-2006, 11:58 PM
I've become grossed out by his brutal death. I am more paranoid of death than ever before. I sweat and shiver every time I recall the sound and images. I fear death more than ever.

Please help me and give me advice. I am paralyzed with fear.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SeekingOne
01-01-2007, 12:33 AM
:sl:

Do not be fearful, for death is not an ending, it is merely a time of transition. The transition from this temporary life, to the eternal life, alhamdulilllah!

FBI
01-01-2007, 12:38 AM

Seriously bruv it's nothing, google those iraq beheadings it'll make saddams death look like prime time childrens hour.

Diesel1907
01-01-2007, 12:41 AM
a true muslim shouldn't fear death.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Roo_88
01-01-2007, 01:34 AM
Yeah brother don't be scared of death, everyone has to go sooner or later. Think of it this way...when you die thats when you really wake up.

muzna
01-01-2007, 04:46 AM
i just watched the video...big mistake...sick to the stomach..and so sad..

Umar001
01-01-2007, 04:53 AM
Wow, is it that bad?? Man, I read the newspaper, it made me laugh, they twist things so much, I heard the interview on sky news in the morning on saturday with the Muslim guy who was there near Sadam, and what he reported was somewhat different to what the newspaper on sunday said lol. People will go to any lenghts to try and seem victorious.

Anyhow, what does the footage look like, is it proper close up?

Eesa

Yaqub Sulayman
01-01-2007, 04:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Wow, is it that bad?? Man, I read the newspaper, it made me laugh, they twist things so much, I heard the interview on sky news in the morning on saturday with the Muslim guy who was there near Sadam, and what he reported was somewhat different to what the newspaper on sunday said lol. People will go to any lenghts to try and seem victorious.

Anyhow, what does the footage look like, is it proper close up?

Eesa
You didnt see the video yet?? It's on google video. It freaked me out they way they dropped him and he was struggling for air.

Malaikah
01-01-2007, 05:18 AM

I only saw them putting on the noose and when they were all shouting. I didn't watch them actually hang him. :uuh: I always saw the dead body, though in the coffin. Freaky stuff man.

I am paralyzed with fear.
I can't say anything other than that the prophet pbuh told us to remember death much. That is something I rarely do so I am glad to have the reminder presented to me. It is a good reminder. Us it to increase in good deed inshaallah. :thumbs_up

Yaqub Sulayman
01-01-2007, 05:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
I can't say anything other than that the prophet pbuh told us to remember death much. That is something I rarely do so I am glad to have the reminder presented to me. It is a good reminder. Us it to increase in good deed inshaallah. :thumbs_up
Do you remember the Hadith?

Al_Imaan
01-01-2007, 05:25 AM
death isn't frightening....it means being closer to ur Lord...what can be greater than that?...

Malaikah
01-01-2007, 05:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yaqub Sulayman

Sorry, no.

*charisma*
01-01-2007, 06:00 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Hazrat `Aayishah radiyallahu `anhaa asked Rasulallah sallallahu 'alahi wa salaam "Yaa Rasulallah, will anyone be raised (on the day of judgement) along with martyrs (without himself being a martyr?)" He replied : "Yes; he who remembers death for twenty times in a day and a night"

Said Rasulallah 'Death is enough to sever ones ties' and said he : 'Death is a great teacher with sage advice' (WaaiDH;)

Once Rasulallah sallallahu 'alahi wa salaam was going towards the Masjid; he saw a group of people talking and laughing loudly. Said he: 'remember death. I swear by the Lord Almighty the Glorious, in whose power rests my life, if you come to know of what I know, you would cry more and laugh less' (that is 'I know of the torments in the grave and also the power of Allah to torment; and you don't')

If you'd like more inshallah, I'll post up some more.

Sorry for going off topic

As for the video itself, I chose not to see it. Greater people have died before him and just because they weren't on video doesn't mean we should put all of our attention upon one man's death. Allah is Just in all things alhemdulilah. Every atom of good deeds and bad deeds are seen by Allah subhana wa ta'ala, so there will be many who will despise him and others to admire him, but only Allah will know him for what he's truly worth.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Ummu Sufyaan
01-01-2007, 07:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

Hazrat `Aayishah radiyallahu `anhaa asked Rasulallah sallallahu 'alahi wa salaam "Yaa Rasulallah, will anyone be raised (on the day of judgement) along with martyrs (without himself being a martyr?)" He replied : "Yes; he who remembers death for twenty times in a day and a night"

Said Rasulallah 'Death is enough to sever ones ties' and said he : 'Death is a great teacher with sage advice' (WaaiDH;)

Once Rasulallah sallallahu 'alahi wa salaam was going towards the Masjid; he saw a group of people talking and laughing loudly. Said he: 'remember death. I swear by the Lord Almighty the Glorious, in whose power rests my life, if you come to know of what I know, you would cry more and laugh less' (that is 'I know of the torments in the grave and also the power of Allah to torment; and you don't')

As for the video itself, I chose not to see it. Greater people have died before him and just because they weren't on video doesn't mean we should put all of our attention upon one man's death. Allah is Just in all things alhemdulilah. Every atom of good deeds and bad deeds are seen by Allah subhana wa ta'ala, so there will be many who will despise him and others to admire him, but only Allah will know him for what he's truly worth.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
:sl: sis.
can u please reference it. need to know, thats all
jazakallahu khair.
:w:

Yaqub Sulayman
01-01-2007, 07:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
Thanks

Tania
01-01-2007, 11:05 AM
I hope you are feeling better. Try to avoid violent images for which you are not ready. I do the same. Even if its in the google i decided don't watch it, neither other deaths.

DAWUD_adnan
01-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Dude, i saw the video... they didnt even let him finish his shahada

AvarAllahNoor
01-01-2007, 02:16 PM
I've seen it and i wasn't scared. I do admire his defiance like i've said before. When they were shouting 'Muqtada' and he said it back in a mocking way.

He did believe what he did was for Iraq. And he dared to defy the U.S here is what is claimed to have been said by him to a nurse who was caring for him.

Sgt Ellis said Saddam Hussein once asked him why the US had invaded when "the laws in Iraq were fair and the weapons inspectors didn't find anything".

He killed people that i do not deny. So he was evil. But so are others who have gotten away ever so lightly. He should have been imprisoned and not hanged.

- Qatada -
01-01-2007, 02:20 PM
:salamext:

Thread closed. The user was a previosly banned member.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.