/* */

PDA

View Full Version : assalamu alaykum

mujahida3001
01-01-2007, 08:20 AM
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

الحمد لله العلي المتعال ذي القدرة والجلال و الصلاة والسلام على النبي الضحوك القتال
أما بعد

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I praise Allaah who bestowed me with such a mercy, as He collected me with people who loves and hates for Allaah. He collected me with people to whom Allaah and His Messenger SAW is more beloved to them than any other besides them. He collected me with people to whom, sacrificing their blood in His path is more beloved to them, than the world and whatever it contains.

But as Imam Shaafi'ee RH said "I love the rightous and I am not from them, Hoping that Allaah might bestow me with righteousness"

This is one of the biggest mercy a person can achieve, when he is away from the gatherings of Fussaaq, and thrown from those who ascribe knowledge to themselves as lie a and slander, and critisized by the ones claiming to be upon the Sunnah... but yet failed the devine test in proving the truthfulness of the claim...

A person holding fast to the Sunnah is a stranger from many decades ago, and how would it be in this era? with all the ignorance which is spread? when the imitator and the pretender is given preference over the original? when people are running after 'Qeel and Qaal'? when people run from Irjaa to jump in to the stage of khawarij, and run from being a khawarij to jump in to the misguidance of irjaa... when people are running towards the majority and towards titles which the enemies of Islam has innovated to turn the people away from the true path, while turning their backs to the dalail...

A time when, a person in order to check whether he is upon truth of false, he counts those are on his path, sees the titles of those whom he is blind following.... rather than refering to the Dalail...

But places like this, where people who strive to be on the correct path, is a real blessing... and its greatness is not understood but only to those who live amongst the cattles in human forms...

May Allaah collect us upon what He loves and show us the true path...

اللهم رب جبرائيل وميكائيل واسرافيل، فاطر السموات والارض، عالم الغيب والشهادة، انت تحكم بين عبادك فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون، اهدنى لما اختلف فيه من الحق بإذنك انك تهدى من تشاء إلى صراط مستقيم

Aameen...
May Allah grant victory to the Mujahideen.
May Allah unite the Mumineen.
May Allah appoint us a noble Khalifah.
ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ژاله
01-01-2007, 11:42 AM
welcome to the forum sis,nice 2 c u

Ar-RaYYan
01-01-2007, 12:03 PM
May Allaah collect us upon what He loves and show us the true path...

اللهم رب جبرائيل وميكائيل واسرافيل، فاطر السموات والارض، عالم الغيب والشهادة، انت تحكم بين عبادك فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون، اهدنى لما اختلف فيه من الحق بإذنك انك تهدى من تشاء إلى صراط مستقيم

Aameen...
May Allah grant victory to the Mujahideen.
May Allah unite the Mumineen.
May Allah appoint us a noble Khalifah.
ameen[/QUOTE]

Welcome Sister to the forum :)

Ameen to the dua :cry:

Pk_#2
01-01-2007, 12:16 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Welcome to the forum :)

Ameen to the previous dua's :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Khalid06
01-01-2007, 03:39 PM
ameen to the dua and welcome sister

Aisha20
01-01-2007, 08:29 PM
:sl:

welcome

ameen. to the duas

syilla
01-05-2007, 04:03 AM
:sl:

ameen to the dua...

have a beneficial stay

mujahida3001
01-05-2007, 08:59 AM
jazakallah khair everyone
it is my pleasure to be amongst you all

Khayal
01-11-2007, 04:13 PM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum.

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.