/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Africa

Nakisai
07-03-2005, 09:10 PM
who here would trun their backs to a dieing brother or sister?
just look and see how many of our brothers and sister will be or are therehttp
now would you trun away a helping hand ??? ://www.geocities.com/zahidtg2/Africa/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abubakar
07-03-2005, 09:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nakisai
who here would trun their backs to a dieing brother or sister?
just look and see how many of our brothers and sister will be or are therehttp
now would you trun away a helping hand ??? ://www.geocities.com/zahidtg2/Africa/

:sl: Sister

And we could include:

Guinea
Guinea Bissau
Mali
Bukinno Fasso
Mauritainia
Tchad
Niger
Ethiopia

and more

No we shouldn't turn our backs.

Peace

Nakisai
07-03-2005, 09:41 PM
and that what I have been teying to point out that we worry about the west is giving to our Musilm worlds but we do nothing to help some time we need to be seen. (beside the New) like our voice be heard in a peacful way in in the hearts of thoses who are in need. I think it more that we heard that the USA was giving to the Musilm world but not once have I heard that the musilms will help there our. ( I may be wrong but I have not heard of any)
I live here in the USA and I feel that Musilm here are better off that of one any where else because musilms here only have each other. we help with a lot of things and we truely care. I want that for my borthers and sister everywhere.

Abubakar
07-05-2005, 12:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nakisai
and that what I have been teying to point out that we worry about the west is giving to our Musilm worlds but we do nothing to help some time we need to be seen. (beside the New) like our voice be heard in a peacful way in in the hearts of thoses who are in need. I think it more that we heard that the USA was giving to the Musilm world but not once have I heard that the musilms will help there our. ( I may be wrong but I have not heard of any)
I live here in the USA and I feel that Musilm here are better off that of one any where else because musilms here only have each other. we help with a lot of things and we truely care. I want that for my borthers and sister everywhere.
:sl: Sister

I don't want to be rude but I sometimes find your writting style difficult to understand, could I ask you to preview your posts before posting, just for us old people, please. I am dyslexic and have to do it at least twice!

There are many Muslim Charity Organisations.

Also it is encouraged to carry out good deeds personnaly.

Charity is to please Alllah, and a very important part of Islam.

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aminahshijabs
07-05-2005, 01:46 AM
Another thing to check out is Doctor's with out Borders. I have heard of many Muslim there. This is a good organization. Like Abubakar said doing things personally can be better. A persons deeds can be better then just plain money.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.