/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone applying to these unis?

Abu yahya
01-02-2007, 07:25 PM
:sl:

Is anyone applying to any of the following unis or studying there next year: Bradford, Uclan, John Moores Liverpool, Aston, Wolverhampton, Keele. Let me know inshallah, especially if u're planning on living there and ur a bro, as I'm having trouble finding some practising bros to share accomodation with.

Jazakumullah khayr wasalamu alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
01-03-2007, 05:35 PM
aslaamalikum bro,

Do you have to stay at uni? where are you from?

Abu yahya
01-03-2007, 08:49 PM
:w: bro

I dont have to live there for some of them as they are close enough to commute, but most of them i have to get some sort of accomodation with some bros. Insha'Allah if you know of anyone please let me know.

:w:

netprince
01-03-2007, 09:10 PM
:sl:
Easiest thing to do is normally to live in the halls of residence in your first year at Uni. During that year you have the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends. Involvement with the Uni Islamic society will help with this a lot. After your first year, you will have met people and made freinds, this will mean you will be in a very good position to decide who you actually want to live with. That would be my suggestion.

However, if you dont feel you want to stay in halls of residence at all then you should try contacting the islamic societies of the universities you are interested in. During my time at uni i was also in the islamic society, so i know the brothers and sisters would be more than happy to help you if they can.

Goodluck and i hope it all works out well for you.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.