PDA

View Full Version : el slama alekom i am mohammed from egypt enter plz

mohammed essa
01-03-2007, 10:52 AM
el salam alekom wa rahmat allah

i am mohamed from egypt
my country is an islamic country
and i want to assure about islam in other countries
so i need to meet muslim people from other countries to know how islam is going there
hope that i can find someone
salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ar-RaYYan
01-03-2007, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed essa

i am mohamed from egypt
so i need to meet muslim people from other countries to know how islam is going there
salam
Asalamu Alaykum warahmatulahi wabarakatu

Welcome to LI Mohamed :)

enjoy and may u benefit from this forum:)

(btw beleive me, u are going to find more than one person to tell u how Islam is non-muslim countries.:) ) Good Luck :D
:w:

SUMMAYAH
01-03-2007, 07:35 PM
Salams and welcome brother Mohammad.

It is very nice to have you here.
I live in UK and I believe that my country tolerates Islam much better then your 'Islamic country Eygpt.' Please correct me if i'm wrong.

mohammed essa
01-04-2007, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by proud_muslimah
Asalamu Alaykum warahmatulahi wabarakatu

Welcome to LI Mohamed :)

enjoy and may u benefit from this forum:)

(btw beleive me, u are going to find more than one person to tell u how Islam is non-muslim countries.:) ) Good Luck :D
thank u so much i really want to meet any one from there
so can u tell me where r u from and how islam is going there?/
thx for ur reply and el salam alekom

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
01-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Islam in Egypt...how bout Mubarak? :raging:

Ar-RaYYan
01-04-2007, 01:41 PM
thank u so much i really want to meet any one from there
so can u tell me where r u from and how islam is going there?/
thx for ur reply and el salam alekom
:sl:
I'm from UK and if I'm being honest i would give u the same reply as sister summayah. Even thought UK tolerates Islam better than some 'islamic countries' I still want to live in a muslim country like everyone else. :)

Woodrow
01-04-2007, 01:42 PM
:sl: Akhi,

Welcome to the forum. We are looking foreward to posts about your country. As you look through the forums here you will see we are from many nations. As you read you will see that many of us have different opinions about the countries we live in, even those of us living in the same country.

You will notice I am from Texas in the USA. I often speak of the tolerance I find for Muslims here and the peacefull co-existance we enjoy. At the same time you will read of Muslims here who have had bad experiences and find no tolerance for Islam in the US.

Again Welcome to LI and may you share your experiences with us and send us news about happenings in Egypt.

This forum is designed for open communication on the boards and does not promote any private cross-gender communications among the members. Feel free to ask your questions in the various sections. We have sections for nearly any subject.

mohammed essa
01-04-2007, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SUMMAYAH
Salams and welcome brother Mohammad.

It is very nice to have you here.
I live in UK and I believe that my country tolerates Islam much better then your 'Islamic country Eygpt.' Please correct me if i'm wrong.

1st thx u for ur compliment
and second about ur country i really dont know , before beenig a member in this wonderful forum i thought that we treat islam better than u but after now and after i c the topics and the threads posted by the forigne members in this forum , and the forigne people and their huge inf. about islam and their strict following to it , i relieved and i assured about the future of islam , i thought that we r ( the Arab ) r not the only who support islam and there is another power who support us which is u ( the muslim people in the non muslim countries ) so thx u very much and al salam alekom

Woodrow
01-04-2007, 01:51 PM
You will find that there are very many Muslims who are not of Arabic or even Mid-Eastern ancestry. The Qur'an and Islam are for all people of all nations. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the USA, and a very large number of us are reverts from other beliefs.

mohammed essa
01-04-2007, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *SelflessSoul*
Islam in Egypt...how bout Mubarak? :raging:

haha u know mobarak u seem to be angry of him
he is my president and the best of him that he always seeks peace
but about islam he is neutral
and thx

Pk_#2
01-04-2007, 03:19 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahamtullahi Wabarakatuh,

It's possible to be a Muslim and not an arab... :|

mm welcome to the forum bro :D

I dun get half the things your saying sorry!

*waves* be good :)

Goku
01-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Salaam Brother Mohammed essa, and welcome to the forum.

I am from the UK. I'd say Islam is tolerated here and we live peacefully for the most part. There are some political parties here who try to cause trouble for Islam and Muslims, like the BNP party, but those are very few and in the tiny minority and dont have impact on people. Islam is good in the UK.

So tell us about Islam in Egypt. You know, many people, Muslims and non-Muslims, respect Egytian culture and heritage and many come to Egypt to visit the famous pyramids they have there. Insha'Allah Islam will stay strong in our hearts.

mohammed essa
01-06-2007, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
The Qur'an and Islam are for all people of all nations. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the USA, and a very large number of us are reverts from other beliefs.
al salam alekom again

ooh its the best thing i have ever heard
thx for allah who reveald the truth there
i also heard that about 20 thouthand peoples in the USA revert to islam annually is that right ??
waiting for ur reply

Hijrah
01-06-2007, 07:58 PM
wa'alaikum as-salaam and enjoy your stay

mohammed essa
01-06-2007, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Goku
Salaam Brother Mohammed essa, and welcome to the forum.

I am from the UK. I'd say Islam is tolerated here and we live peacefully for the most part. There are some political parties here who try to cause trouble for Islam and Muslims, like the BNP party, but those are very few and in the tiny minority and dont have impact on people. Islam is good in the UK.

So tell us about Islam in Egypt. You know, many people, Muslims and non-Muslims, respect Egytian culture and heritage and many come to Egypt to visit the famous pyramids they have there. Insha'Allah Islam will stay strong in our hearts.
salam
its good to hear that from u my brother in islam
iam sure that UK is a cevilized country to tolerate islam well

and about islam in egypt u know that the majority of the egyptians r muslims .
but there are some people here are muslims by name only, i mean that they r muslims but they dont follow the path of our prophet pbuh
sure u understand and folow islam better than them

and i am warried about that , but in general islam is good and strong here
and we r doing our best to bring back the glory of islam

Skillganon
01-06-2007, 08:56 PM

i am mohamed from egypt
salam
walaikum assalam.

...and I was worried about Islam in Egypt. :X

Nice to hear from you. Get on the forum and I hope you can share your knowledge.

mohammed essa
01-06-2007, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
walaikum assalam.

...and I was worried about Islam in Egypt. :X

Nice to hear from you. Get on the forum and I hope you can share your knowledge.
ok my bro dont warry about islam here although islam here in the last years is steeping down but i am sure that we will bring it back as allah wants it to be.

we have to follow it in the right way in order to survive .

Khayal
01-11-2007, 04:16 PM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum.

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.