/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

mustafib
01-04-2007, 12:56 AM
Salaamu alikum wah rahmatullah everyone. I just wanted to ask concerning a hadith I remember reading. The Prophet(saws) said having a good dream which is from Allah(swt) is 1/46th of prophethood. I'm sorry I don't know the source(inshallah someone can find the hadith and post it). So my question is has anyone ever had a good dream from Allah(swt)?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
01-04-2007, 03:15 AM
:sl:

Narrated 'Ubada bin As-Samit (Radiallahu Anhu):
The Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "The (good) dreams of a faithful believer is a part of the forty-six parts of prophetism:'
[Saheeh Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 87, Number 116]

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radiallahu Anhu):
I heard Allah's Apostle (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) saying, "Nothing is left of the prophetism except Al-Mubashshirat." They asked, "What are Al-Mubashshirat?" He replied, "The true good dreams (that conveys glad tidings)."
[Saheeh Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 87, Number 119]

Anyways, I can't remember any dreams really worth sharing. lol.

sudais1
01-04-2007, 05:27 AM
jazakallah

talking about this does anyone inteperet dreams, i dreamt about reading baqarah

mustafib
01-05-2007, 04:18 AM
:salamext: Come on I'm sure someone had a good dream from Allah(swt).

Wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*KB*
01-06-2007, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sudais1
jazakallah

talking about this does anyone inteperet dreams, i dreamt about reading baqarah
salam brother i think i can well I actually can't but my brother masha'Allah is a hafiz and in his madrasha he had a competition with the hifz class and he won 1st and got a book on Huzrat's (saw) dreams and it tells you what different dreams mean including when reciting any dua in your dream. so hold on brother i will insha' Allah try to get back to you with the answer.:)
wasalam
*KB*
:peace:
:coolious:

*KB*
01-06-2007, 01:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mustafib
:salamext: Come on I'm sure someone had a good dream from Allah(swt).

Wasalam
salam
it may have not been a gr8 dream but i got a really scary dream from Allah (swt) and i learnt my lesson- to always read dua before going to sleep. May Allah Keep Us All From Harm. Soory ever1 but i'm not gonna say the dream just don't want to. it's scary:-[ :enough!: :laugh: :P
wasalam
*KB*
:peace:
:coolious:
P.S this happened about....:? oh yeh!.. 2or 3 years ago! and i'm still scared.! but my faith and soul are with Allah.

ZAYD
01-06-2007, 05:47 PM
interesting

H@fiz Aziz
01-07-2007, 12:42 AM
Heard from my elders if u have a dream which is about the prophet its one of the best dreams u can have.

The other ones are when you dream about the next day and the same things happen in the chronical order you saw it in.

hamidah
01-07-2007, 01:21 AM
u know somtimes i hope i never had this dream but it seems it will haunt me 4ever

Snowflake
01-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Not all bad dreams are bad. That's why it's advisable to ask people qualified to interpret dreams.

My bro was telling me this story the other day... I can't remember all the details but it went something like this.

A man went to a sheikh and told him he had a dream that his house was burning down, The sheikh told him to go and dig under his house and he'll find buried treasure.

Sometime later anothe rman went to the sheikh and told him that he had a dream that his house was burning down. And the sun was blazing in the sky.

The sheikh told him that he is going to suffer from some kind of loss (can't remember what). The people were mystified as to how two similar dreams can have entirely opposite meanings. So they asked the sheikh to explain why he gave one man good news and the other one bad.

The sheikh said the second man saw his house burning while the sun was blazing in the sky e.g. fire on top of fire meant more destruction/harm.

SubhanAllah, I wish I knew how to interpret dreams.

skhalid
01-09-2007, 05:25 PM
Sudais ...I Cant really interpret dreams...but just fink about the literal meanings...suratul baqarah...basically parts of it is about following the right path...the right direction
معنى قوله تعالى : فأينما تولوا فثمّ وجه الله Which means: “Wherever your turn there is a direction, (that is, of al-Qiblah).”
so to get into paradise...heaven...you ave to follow the correct way of life...I aint saying u aint doing that a the momment...but think carefully...because we all know that your fate is what u make of it!!! One cannot go to hell without commiting bad deeds...and one cannot go to heaven without pleasing Allah to their fullest potential.

shible
01-09-2007, 05:39 PM
Assalamu alaikkum.

Check the following link for more views on dreams

http://www.islamicboard.com/cyber-co...come-true.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.