/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please make dua for me

muslimah4life
01-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Salaam brothers and sisters.

Please make dua for me as I have become very ill and pale. M head begins to ache and I may be undergoing major surgery to have it removed, this is what the doctor advised yesterday. The doctor was amazed at the size of the tumour and says its truely a miracle, but I needthe tumour to be removed. All of a sudden im scared and worried. :( what do i do??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
amirah_87
01-04-2007, 07:27 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Allah Yashfeek Sis! I really really don't know what to say SubhanAllah! :-\

As'al Allaahul 'atheem wa Rabbil 'Arshil Kareem An Yashfeek!

- Qatada -
01-04-2007, 07:28 PM
:wasalamex

May Allaah make things easy for you and the ummah sis.

Recite these dua's from the sunnah inshaa'Allaah:

‘O Allaah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.’

‘O Allaah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You name Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.’

Numaan
01-04-2007, 07:30 PM
people can make dua 4 u...
...but its ur dua that is most important

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
zaria
01-04-2007, 07:31 PM
As Salaamu Alaikum,

May Allah (swt) take fear away from your heart Ameen. Put trust in your heart that Allah(swt) will take care of everything and know that Allah has control over everything. MashaAllah

muslimah4life
01-04-2007, 07:38 PM
Salaam

Jazakhallai

Wasalaam

skhalid
01-04-2007, 07:41 PM
بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
May Allah make this successful...
Give you a long life worth living for years to come...
Only he can help you...
And we will all pray for you to make it through...
Inshallah everything will turn out to be alright...
May God help you get back the health that you had before..
The health in which is free from such dreadful illnesses!!!
AAAMIN!!!

zaria
01-04-2007, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by skhalid
بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
May Allah make this successful...
Give you a long life worth living for years to come...
Only he can help you...
And we will all pray for you to make it through...
Inshallah everything will turn out to be alright...
May God help you get back the health that you had before..
The health in which is free from such dreadful illnesses!!!
AAAMIN!!!
Amin

sister_fatimah
01-04-2007, 07:50 PM
:sl:

amin to all the dua'as

Sis , Rasulullah (sws) said :"God has created no disease unless he created a cure for it as well, except old ‎age". ‎ al hamdulilah , so if u have the chance to remove it , go on , u are in my dua'as :statisfie
May Allah keep u in a strong state of faith

bluesky
01-04-2007, 07:56 PM
:sl: sis,
allahuma ashfih sis
all will be fine insha'allah
:thumbs_up :) :thumbs_up :) :thumbs_up
:w:

netprince
01-04-2007, 08:02 PM
May Allah(SWT) ease your suffering and grant you a fast recovery.

Tania
01-07-2007, 06:34 AM
Fast recovery:) , the pale colour could be due to the pressure too. The tumour is still on the brain. We have a LI sister which went under surgery 6 years ago and she could tell you more about it. The preparation, but may be its better don't ask too many questions, let just happen.

lolwatever
01-07-2007, 06:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah4life
Salaam brothers and sisters.

Please make dua for me as I have become very ill and pale. M head begins to ache and I may be undergoing major surgery to have it removed, this is what the doctor advised yesterday. The doctor was amazed at the size of the tumour and says its truely a miracle, but I needthe tumour to be removed. All of a sudden im scared and worried. :( what do i do??
Sis as long as you're obeying Allah and doing things that will please him. There's nothing to worried about.

Worrying will just make your health worse, May allah heal you soon ameen. I am making dua for you!

Inshalah the surgery will be successful, ameen :)

:w:

Naheezah
01-07-2007, 06:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by netprince
May Allah(SWT) ease your suffering and grant you a fast recovery.

Ameen!

AmarFaisal
01-07-2007, 06:49 AM
Wa'allahu ma'a assabeereen

May Allah grant you peace in this world and hereafter

Ameen!

Eric H
01-07-2007, 07:05 AM
Greetings and peace be with you muslimah4life, I am so sorry to hear about your tumour, but there is hope.

My daughter had a brain tumour the size of a golf ball removed when she was fourteen. She had the anaesthetic and went in for the operation; she was talking to us the next day and walked out the hospital a week later. That was twelve years ago and she is leading a fairly normal life now, she is married and works part time.

She had epilepsy from the age of three, she still suffers from seizures, but the doctors had told her that the tumour was not related to her epilepsy.

You must place your life in the hands of Allah, and to some extent the hands of the surgeon.

You have many people thinking of you and praying for you. I pray that you find the peace and serenity to face the coming days.

In the spirit of praying to a loving and merciful God

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.