/* */

PDA

View Full Version : No one has the right to judge!!!

skhalid
01-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Sometimes I get the feeling that people wonder off...forgrting the Islamic Laws...only God has the right to judge us....a human...however powerful they are , watever status they have against others...don't particular have the right to judge someone in a way in which only Allah is suppose to...
You might recall...the video of Saddam Hussain's execution...someone said...straight to hell... judging him, thinking that they have the right to do so!!!
In anycase...only Allah who will judge us on the Day of Judgement...has the right to conclude whether one goes to heaven or hell!!!
Even if someone has sinned....and you are pretty sure that because of their sins...their chance of going to heaven is thin....but no one has the right to tell them that...we will all know our fate on Judgement Day...so there is no need for someone to start judging us on Earth!!!
However this is my opinion...I was wondering about what my fellow muslim sistas and brithers think about this situation :?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.