/* */

PDA

View Full Version : So when you pass away...

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
01-04-2007, 08:44 PM
How do you think the following will remember you as:

1. Family

2. Friends

3. Enemies

(I wonder if I get many replies for this thread :rollseyes )

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
01-04-2007, 08:46 PM
lol good thread but im sure the mods might object to it:p because they werent really keen on the interviewin thread and this is a bit similiar :D

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
01-04-2007, 08:49 PM
stop putting my thread value down..and stay on topic...brap brap :D :D

skhalid
01-04-2007, 09:34 PM
[QUOTE=DaNgErOuS MiNdS;616485]How do you think the following will remember you as:

1. Family-They would probably remember me..as their first and only daughter who brought so much happiness into their lives.

2. Friends- They would probably remember all the good times, all the good memories they shared with me...and they keep me forever in their hearts..aaaaw bless :D

3. Enemies- omg...she died...woooohoooo, good ridence!!! never liked her anyways lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
01-04-2007, 09:41 PM

1. Family: "At last he has found Peace and can stop wandering"

2. Friends I never stayed in one place long enough to form any close friends. Except for friends I made in my boyhood and they are all long gone

3. Enemies" The old goat finaly shut his big mouth"

Umar001
01-04-2007, 09:49 PM
1. Confused, brainwashed, helpless boy who was taken by Evil Muslims.
2. From what I know most people like me, I dont have 'friends' as such, I guess I have people who say am their friend but I dont know, I think remembered as a smiling cheerful guy who was stern when need be
3. I dont have any enemies that I speak to as such, shaytan prolly think am an easy touch, but still would be angry that I embraced Islam since he knows the Mercy of Allah is so wide that I'll be forgiven. insha'Allah.

Jayda
01-04-2007, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS

1. Family

2. Friends

3. Enemies

(I wonder if I get many replies for this thread :rollseyes )
1. ojala my daughters will remember me as a good and faithful Catholic, mother, and wife to their father... and not proud... my parents i hope will remember me as a faithful daughter who made them proud and that i never grew up and forgot the home they made for us... and my husband i am afraid for... he is a very complicated man, he loves me too selfishly to accept i am not immortal and will not be with him forever... i just hope that we will remember me as i was and not embellish, i hope he will forgive whoever he blames and accept that i am gone, and i hope that he eventually opens his heart again to somebody else and will be happy...

2. i hope my friends will remember me as a compassionate and trustworthy friend who was a presence in their lives that lifted them up and never put them down...

3. i hope they will remember that i never considered them an enemy and whatever it is they think is between us is already forgiven and i am sorry for whatever part i played in it...

Dios te bendiga

FBI
01-04-2007, 10:11 PM
:sl:

Inshallah my death will be one of a shaheed so I'll answer with that scenario.

Family: OMG he was brainwashed,

Friends: Act like they never even knew me so that no one thinks them of being a extrimist lol.

Enemies: Woot we killed another Jihadi Lets steal more Palastinian Land.

Helena
01-04-2007, 10:19 PM
Interesting thread, never actually thought about it....let moi put it 'i'll be a legend' who will be locked in everybodies heart'....lol......inshAllah...

1. Family: sadness will be amongst my family members but will accept we all have to return to our creator....finally left the earth, so much tests that she completed with sabr.....a good example of me will carry put thru my future children.....or grandchildren......ya Allah....am thinking soo ahead man...inshAllah they'll pray for moi till death....

2. Friends: made many friends, that are close to my heart....will remember moi as a trustworthy, problem solver, listener, guider.....

3. Enemies: hope i dnt get any enemies inshAllah....even thou da shaytan is everywhere....personally wen me death approaches...will eventually regret, will repent, as the sahytan were between us....

so its better to be alive sort each others problem, when some dies then ppl realise the truth which is way way way late....why not act now, make a difference...

why say 'i shouldve done this' and that'...which could be done now......

hope i have answered ur quest......

glo
01-04-2007, 10:23 PM
I think they'd all think the same:
'She was alright, but she couldn't half drive you mad sometimes!!' :D

seeker_of_ilm
01-04-2007, 10:34 PM

1. Family - "May Allah have mercy on him"

2. Friends - "Hah, so he WAS the first to die, thats £10 you owe me..."
Just kidding, though I'm not sure how they'd react.

3. Enemies - "Well its about time"

*KB*
01-06-2007, 01:36 PM
salam
My Family- she cleaned the kitchen beautifully (at least her gob's gone! lol) nah they would insha'Allah pray for me and my father
My Friends- i think they will extinct because they are so quiet no1 knows about them and they would never laugh as i only make them laugh!! but i will remain in their hearts
My enemies- don't want to kno and insha'Allah i hope i do not have any enemies- i may dislike people but i do not HATE them. Hate is a strong word.

Everyone else in skool-oh the only girl that supports Arsenal has gone boo..hoo...:laugh: she always used to give sweets (lol)

:coolious:

but remember brothers and sisters death is not a funny subject
wasalam

*KB*
:peace:

Re.TiReD
01-06-2007, 02:53 PM
1. Family...remember me as the poet! and make loads du'aa for me Insha'Allah

2. Friends...remember me as the dreamer, the clown and ...i dunno just hope they remember me and make du'ss for me

3. Enemies...well I dunno, they probz wouldnt take too much interest in my death! :offended: lolz but hope they forgive me!

:w: :)

Tania
01-06-2007, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
lol good thread but im sure the mods might object to it:p because they werent really keen on the interviewin thread and this is a bit similiar :D
I think his interviews are getting better and better - from what would you save if the house would be in fire upto you are dead now, but the rest are still alive.

ZAYD
01-06-2007, 06:00 PM
1. family: woooohoooo!

2. friends: woooooohoooo!

3. enemies: wooooohoooo!

Lol! only kidding........never really gave it any thought.......

MusLiM 4 LiFe
01-06-2007, 06:02 PM
1. Family - atlast d loud moufz gone :p naaah deyl pray 4 me, mayb cry day n nyt 4 me :$ hehe :p

2. Friends - propa miss me.. im a wkd mate :D lol

3. Enemies - deyl miss me more dan ma mates.. trus me.. ~_~

Maimunah
01-06-2007, 06:12 PM
lol
funny thread

family- may Allah forgive n bless her with the highest comapinon

freinds-- OMG she died:cry: "oh Allah forgive her

enemies-- AT laaaaaaaaaaaaaast phew:raging: nuh inshaAllah i wont have enemies

wasalaam

Snowflake
01-06-2007, 06:22 PM
Good thread.... makes you reflect on the kind of person others see you as.

Family - We never really understood her..maybe she was accidently swapped at birth. (Well that's if I die at present.. hopefully if I live long enough, I'll show them what I'm worth!

Friends - We miss her. She was the best friend anyone could ask for. (I hope)

Enemies - PHEW!!! Can finally stop looking over my shoulder!

glo
01-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Just out of interest, and a bit off topic - just how many of you feel that you have real enemies???

Peace

MusLiM 4 LiFe
01-06-2007, 07:19 PM
real enemies.. naaah :p but i can say i have sum ppl dat dont like me at all :D i juz class them as my enemies :S

Woodrow
01-06-2007, 10:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Just out of interest, and a bit off topic - just how many of you feel that you have real enemies???

Peace
I actually know of a few people that strongly desire that I would no longer inhabit this planet.

Maimunah
01-06-2007, 10:37 PM

Peace
to be honest i have no enemies:D

wasalaam

Snowflake
01-06-2007, 10:39 PM
Edit

FBI
01-06-2007, 10:41 PM

Peace

I have countless enemies, Jinns, Shaytans ect.

FBI
01-06-2007, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
^SubhanAllah! :muddlehea

I consider my sister's killer as my enemies and I know that if they thought I'd expose him/them or try and get justice, they'd kill me too. Personally I'd love to shoot a bullet through his head first. :X

Someone killed your sis and u know who it is :omg:

Snowflake
01-06-2007, 10:48 PM
Edit

Tania
01-07-2007, 06:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
^yeah I know.
The police didn't try to find the killer:?

Snowflake
01-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Edit

Tania
01-07-2007, 04:01 PM
What a country. To kill and don't get caught.

Snowflake
01-07-2007, 04:52 PM
There's too much corruption sis. People don't earn enough to get by so they resort to accepting bribery. Some are thankful for what they have, others get greedy.

I deleted all my posts because they were ruining a good thread. I suppose something just hit a raw nerve.

Anyway staying on topic now inshaAllah :)

Muslimah81
01-07-2007, 05:13 PM
Family: May Allah forgive her. If only she could have been a better daughter.

Friends: (The close ones) We'll miss her dearly, if only she could have come out of her shell a little more!

Enemies: Good riddance - if only she'd gone sooner!!

skhalid
01-07-2007, 05:23 PM
If you think about it...people might react in a completely different way than you think they will....who knows...they might die first and you after them...only Allah knows!!! Or they might say opposite things to what people have come up with...but if you know them well...or at least you think you do...then your probably on the right lines..I fink :?

Snowflake
01-07-2007, 05:48 PM
^Of course, we don't really know how we will be remembered, we're just assuming. But thinking about it makes you want to be a better person so that people would remember us the way we wish to be remembered. InshaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.