/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Curious

ZAYD
01-04-2007, 09:34 PM
Assalamualaikum
Im a muslim brother from the UK. Ive never taken part in a forum before, i thought they were only for losers!
But after been shown this site from a very close friend, i think ive changed my mind,i found it quite interesting, so here i am. hoping to play a part in this 'community'.
Real name isnt ash, nor am i 19! didnt think it was wise to give my real name or age this early. the hardest part in signing up was thinking of a good username, alas! i found none. so i came up with boring 'ash19'! lol.
Peace on Earth!
Salam!:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SUMMAYAH
01-04-2007, 09:37 PM
Salams and Welcome.
so you finally made it? Hope you like it here and like I told you these guys are really strict!

skhalid
01-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Well..its a good start Ash!!!
Same here..I used to think the same but then found it very interesting, reading all the peoples comments and opinions.
Massalaam

Maarya
01-04-2007, 09:40 PM
salam

i hope u enjoy your stay. its not that bad here, honest!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
01-04-2007, 09:47 PM
I notice Sister Summayah already warned you about us.

Welcome to the forums. Please share what you can with us. Teach us what you can and we will try to teach you what we can. Look around, be comfortable and enjoy yourself.

There are many, very wonderful members here.

Khayal
01-11-2007, 04:11 PM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum.

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.