/* */

PDA

View Full Version : new sis

digitalmoon
01-05-2007, 02:03 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

Dear all .. i'm new member my name is Iman (faith) muslim 21 years old from Syria ... i like this forum Actually i want to improve my english knowledge about islam that's .. i want to travel u.k (to study there)
so i will be able to proud of my islam and speak about it fluency

could you please tell me where to start (it is big forum in fact :? )

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
01-05-2007, 02:09 PM
:sl: Ukthi,

Welcome to the forum. The best place to start is by reading the FAQs then I would suggest looking at the "Discover Islam" section. I realise you are Muslim, however in alooking at that section you will find what you already know written in English. That may help you with your trying to become more fluent in English.

glo
01-05-2007, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by digitalmoon
AsalamuAlaykum,

Dear all .. i'm new member my name is Iman (faith) muslim 21 years old from Syria ... i like this forum Actually i want to improve my english knowledge about islam that's .. i want to travel u.k (to study there)
so i will be able to proud of my islam and speak about it fluency

could you please tell me where to start (it is big forum in fact :? )
Welcome to LI, Iman :)

You will find your way around here quickly ... and I am sure that you will meet many interesting and friendly people!
Many member here live in the UK, so you may be ableto get some practical advice.

Now you have introduced yourself, just browse around and look for topics you may be interested in.

Perhaps the General Chat and Basics of Islam may be of interest to you.
Other sections, such as a Comparative Religion and World Affairs can get a bit more heated.

There is also a Sisters Only section, but you need a certain amount of posts before you can apply there.
The same applies to private messages. Although you can receive some now (I might send you one, just so you see how it works), you won't be able to send any yourself until you have posted 50 posts.

Hope this helps.

Have a great time here! :)

Peace

Umm Yoosuf
01-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Wa Alaikumussalaam Wa Rahmatulaah

Welcome sister. Masha Allah it is nice to have you join us :)

And nice place to start off with is LI Islamic Forum Rules
:thumbs_up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
01-05-2007, 02:14 PM
:welcome: to the forum sis! :D

mohammed farah
01-05-2007, 02:14 PM
welcome sister, what do you think of my forum

digitalmoon
01-05-2007, 02:22 PM
Thank you very much ..

It is nice to meet you all .. jazakumAllah 4 ur advices ..

Iman

zaria
01-05-2007, 02:43 PM
As Salaamu Alaikum,

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay. There are some knowlegdeable people here so feel free to ask questions and brouse other threads.

Khayal
01-11-2007, 04:13 PM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum.

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!