/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to heal dirty behavior?

peacechaser
01-05-2007, 03:53 PM
:sl:

I've many dirty behaviors (like biting finger, biting clothes, etc.), which anybody, includes Allah The Holy, won't like it. I'm also getting tired with it :enough!:. Do anybody know any solution for this?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
01-05-2007, 04:03 PM
:salamext:

honestly, just stop it... lol seriously it sounds like "dude get lost u aint helping" but if you just try it, it WORKS !

so take my advice ye, stop it !!!

- Qatada -
01-05-2007, 04:14 PM
:wasalamex

How about chewing on some dates, or something you like eating whenever you get the urge to do that? :)

:salamext:

SUMMAYAH
01-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Find out what triggers you to start biting on stuff, is it anxiety? anger? or maybe just hunger.... then when you start to get these feelings just concentrate on solving them and Inshallah you will not need to do what you do out of habit.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al_Imaan
01-05-2007, 05:52 PM
I have the same nail biting problem, until it got real bad. I had to go to the dermatologist, but alhamdulillah it's improved alot...so u should stop or u'll end up like me.

Chechen
01-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Well I know there's this stuff you can buy it's made to have people stop biting their nails. It's some liquid and you just put it all over your fingers and it tastes AWFUL like that you won't put your fingers in your mouth lol it's actually pretty funny

Chuck
01-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Keep a tasbeh... it may help.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
01-05-2007, 06:07 PM
set a date 2 stop n stik 2 it :D:D

skhalid
01-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Chew food...I mean clothes...and biting fingers lol well does that like make you feel good or sumfin'?:?

'Abd al-Baari
01-05-2007, 06:32 PM
bro for biting nails you can get this stuff from chemists
harmless stuff that you put on your nails but tastes horrible
it gets you out of the habit

lolwatever
01-05-2007, 07:29 PM
chew gum? that way u wont plug ur finger in ur mouth coz ur fingers would get all sticky and icky :X

England
01-05-2007, 07:33 PM
You know what Sir Alex Ferguson does? He constantly chomps on his chewing gum and I've not once seen him bite his nails or fingers. I've seen other managers biting their nails and fingers under tense pressure though but they don't chew gum. I must say I should start doing this. I chew my nails all the time when Man United play.

Al_Imaan
01-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Chechen
Well I know there's this stuff you can buy it's made to have people stop biting their nails. It's some liquid and you just put it all over your fingers and it tastes AWFUL like that you won't put your fingers in your mouth lol it's actually pretty funny
Abdullah2907
bro for biting nails you can get this stuff from chemists
harmless stuff that you put on your nails but tastes horrible
it gets you out of the habit
I thought they were only for kids...my sister had to use that before...and the doctor had said that it was for kids use only cuz adults can wash it off easily.

England
01-05-2007, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_imaan_786
I thought they were only for kids...my sister had to use that before...and the doctor had said that it was for kids use only cuz adults can wash it off easily.
I onced tried that stuff. I put it on and then later I bit my nail and went "ergh." Then I did it again but it wasn't as strong then I did it again and it wasn't there so I was back to chomping on my nails.

Al_Imaan
01-05-2007, 07:48 PM
I guess that's why it's only for kids

Snowflake
01-06-2007, 12:59 AM
Can I ask if the bacteria on ur fingernails and dust mite, particles of dead skin/dandruff on your clothes have a particular flavour? +o(

Hope that puts you off! LOL

peacechaser
01-09-2007, 01:12 PM
:sl:

orry I post it late (3 days after your InshaAllah useful advices, thought no one would see this post:cry:)

Jazakallah for the advices brothers & sisters, InshaAllah I can heal this, man, ridiculous suffering. Your 'symphatizes' has quite suggest me thought.

Alhamdulillah, again thankyou!!:D:D:D

InshaAllah He planned the best for us...

:w:

Sabbir_1
01-09-2007, 01:50 PM
It aint bad behaviour its bad habbits..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.