/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Very Freaked Out Plz Help

Ummah
01-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Asalaamualaikum

3 months ago my bro in law was in a shop when a frail old sikh man with one turqouise eye and one brown, in a green turban and tattered overalls approached him. He addressed my bro in law with his full name, obviously my bro in law was in shock. He introduced himself as a carer for orphan children and was collecting for an orphanage in india. He proceeded to tell my bro in law write a number down on a piece of paper. He without seeing that paper he wrote the same thing. My bro in law had written a number and crossed it out and written another number, the sikh man had done the same..He then asked ma bro in law to writ some names and the same happened again.. did this a few times.

He then told my bro in law things that only my bro in law knew of. My bro in law was shocked at how this man knew all this stuff. The the sikh man told him about ma sis, about their future, about what the result of his current problems would be (he knew about these problems without ma bro in law tellin him!!) My bro in law was in total shock, handed the guy £300 charity and left him.

Turns out everything the old man said turned out the opposite, he said the result would be positive and the result came out negative last week. so all his predictions were wrong. But how did he know all these secrets? who the hell was he??????

Obviously he was doing black magic!! bt it still freaked everyone out

An hour ago, my cousin rang me completely freaked out (she was oblivious to the above events until now)
The exact same thing happened to her, the old man approached her at her office, he told her about things only she knew of, predicted her future, gave her a silver ring to wear all the time which she must wash every night and wear again in the morning. He promised to return back tomorrow to give her a special stone to put in it. this ring will apparently fulfill all her desires :unsure: She gave him charity and asked him to leave.

Just before leaving he said to her, whatever u do, dont even think about telling your 2 (female) best friends about this - that is, me and my sister. (shes not my real cousin u see. i just call her that)

Now obviously we all know that we only believe in Allah swt, only Allah swt knows our futures and this man is obviously a con artist. We havnt believed in him for a second, because i dnt wanna commit shirk.

But he is doing SOMETHING. and its black magic.

I reckon he didnt want her to tell us about it because he knows we'll reveal him to her. But its freaky that he KNEW that we KNEW her. Its also freaky that ive come into the equation.

Whats freaking me out more is.. is he going to do something to me :unsure:

Im reading 4 Quls on myself, and aytul kursi and keep repeating auzubillahe min ash-shaytaan irajeem, and lahola wala quwata. - told my cousin to do same. Im gonna tell my mum about this tomorrow and see an imam see what we can do about this man. Im getting rlly paranoid, is this man reading into everything im doing right now?!

but im so freaked out that i need more advice! anything! jus to give me some peace of mind plz!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
01-06-2007, 12:12 AM
well i say lets hunt this old man down and put him back in his wheelchair :D

Sabbir_1
01-06-2007, 12:14 AM
No offense, but its mostly women that fall for these kinda of stuff, black magic.. anything similer.. anyway answer is simple.. these people know the info cuz they have a jinn wid them.. i odnt know how but they tell the jinn to get the info about ya... thats what i heard from a lecture anyway.. they use black magic and stuff too... t

''We havnt believed in him for a second, because i dnt wanna commit shirk.''

what about ur friend den did she wear the silver ring he gave her...

why u so freaked out, u havent even seen the guy.. so dont worry.. he cant do nothing.. just fear allah and not some old freak....

''gave her a silver ring to wear all the time which she must wash every night and wear again in the morning. He promised to return back tomorrow to give her a special stone to put in it. this ring will apparently fulfill all her desires :unsure: She gave him charity and asked him to leave.''

chacha_jalebi
01-06-2007, 12:16 AM
whatever he is doin is dodgy, but there are dodgy people out there, once i was @ a bus stop and a man approached me and told me my name and stuff bout my life and i was like woh blud, then my bus came :p so i didnt really pay attention, but most probably he is usin jinns and doin cons, but remem one thin :D

all good and all bad is from Allah (swt):D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Skillganon
01-06-2007, 12:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummah
Asalaamualaikum

3 months ago my bro in law was in a shop when a frail old sikh man with one turqouise eye and one brown, in a green turban and tattered overalls approached him. He addressed my bro in law with his full name, obviously my bro in law was in shock. He introduced himself as a carer for orphan children and was collecting for an orphanage in india. He proceeded to tell my bro in law write a number down on a piece of paper. He without seeing that paper he wrote the same thing. My bro in law had written a number and crossed it out and written another number, the sikh man had done the same..He then asked ma bro in law to writ some names and the same happened again.. did this a few times.

He then told my bro in law things that only my bro in law knew of. My bro in law was shocked at how this man knew all this stuff. The the sikh man told him about ma sis, about their future, about what the result of his current problems would be (he knew about these problems without ma bro in law tellin him!!) My bro in law was in total shock, handed the guy £300 charity and left him.

Turns out everything the old man said turned out the opposite, he said the result would be positive and the result came out negative last week. so all his predictions were wrong. But how did he know all these secrets? who the hell was he??????

but im so freaked out that i need more advice! anything! jus to give me some peace of mind plz!
He just might be a clever con artist or

Sis, their is a lecture by Bilal Philips on Jinns, maybe you or I can google it out again. Than you will not be suprised as to why and how.

One thing to note is people like that, do not pay them even to get rid of them because it only encourages them.

One word "Qareen", and you can guess the rest.

chacha_jalebi
01-06-2007, 12:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FBI
lol, bet u he has a buspass and travels around looking for his victims.
yeh lol, like he goes and collects his pension, then has one of them remote controlled wheelchairs with that little joystick lol they are heavy :D

but seriously, there are loads of fraudsters around these days, even muslim fraudsters, claimin to cure your probs and all that, you just gota remem, only Allah (swt) can cure :D

Malaikah
01-06-2007, 04:49 AM
:sl:

Okay... I wish I never found this thread. :X

Advice: do not let this guy ruin your beliefs in Allah swt... read surat an-nas, and surat al-falak... if you see him, run!

lolwatever
01-06-2007, 04:55 AM
actually sis that's exactly what we're told in seerah about similar things that happen.

Basically these magicians deal with Jinn who steal news from the angels up in the heavens, they then come back to their masters (these guys) and tell them what they heard, the hadith says that they mix the truth with additional lies to make it seem they have more information than what they really heard.

So its no surprise that he stuffed up with some of the predictions and was correct in others.

Just read the 3 quls and read ayat kursi every morning after fajr and immediately after maghrib. And wallahi nothing will harm you. It's a promise from Allah.

also avoid doing haram things etc... i know people who Jinn possessed them whilst doing haram things and used that as excuse to stay their (Even tho the jinns are liers)

tc ws wr wb :)

lolwatever
01-06-2007, 05:05 AM
btw don't allow ne of ur relos to give him anything, including money or especially things like hair clippings or nail clippings. That's catalyst for blackmagic disaster!

read up on the issue of black magic... as-saarim al-battaar has alot of case studies and ways they where handled. great read insahlah

salams

Woodrow
01-06-2007, 05:09 AM
Many of the "tricks" used by so called magicians are far from magic. There are a number of tricks that involve slight of hand, forced choices and many other methods. These are all fairly simple tricks and are basicaly based on distraction and slight of hand techniques.

Any amateur magician supply house will have the tricks that are described as the old man doing. The writing one is fairly common and has many forms, it is usualy called something like "X-ray writing" "Blank Slate" etc. Nothing magic involved.

I am not denying the existance of magic or of black magic, but I will say that nearly always when something is presented as magic it is a cheap charaltains trick done for either entertainment or fraud.

lolwatever
01-06-2007, 05:23 AM
yeh gr8 point unc!

personally i think it sounded magikish with regard to the secrets stuff... unless the fella installed spycams in the broInLaw house b4 hand :p

salamz

Ummah
01-06-2007, 10:27 AM
Asalaamualailkum

jazakhAllah everyone for the replies! i have some peace of mind now!

yes plzzzzz lets hunt him!!! shouts *burn him on the stake!..off with his head!* :/

in response to the questions

- No my cousin didnt wear the ring, she left it on her desk and if the man returns today she will give it back to him, or she will take it to the local imam

- Im already reading Quls, aytul kursi and other duahs for protection, i have full faith in Allah swt but sometimes we cant help our inner fear or panic when we feel at threat

- I know these people are con artists, the fundamentals of tawheed teach us that the slightest faith or belief in anything other than Allah swt amounts to major shirk and if done knowingly is unforgivable. : no one believed this man but sometimes we do things in panic, like paying him to get rid of him out of fear that he may curse us.

- im going downstairs to tell my mummy now

Ma'salaama :)

lolwatever
01-06-2007, 11:00 AM
^ lol at 3rd line sis :D

all the best inshalah!

salams :)

- Qatada -
01-06-2007, 07:36 PM
:salamext:

Islamonline.net - Magic And Jinn

http://www.islamonline.net/English/I...nn/index.shtml

Magic

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?pg...glist=0&ln=eng

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!