/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Du’a of Shiekh Muhammad Al Mohaisany

Wan danial
11-27-2005, 12:03 AM
ive heard so many things bout sheikh al mohaisany and his doa. but i couldnt find the download anywhere. every website i go to that contains his doa was blocked. it interest me so much. anyone got any idea where i could download it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
11-27-2005, 12:50 AM
:sl:

Please see:
http://www.load-islam.com/swf/Misc/d...%20muslims.mp3
http://www.load-islam.com/C/Lyrics/Dua

:w:

Wan danial
11-27-2005, 03:14 AM
was his doa considered a slender-in islamic term that is-?

Hisbul_Aziz
11-27-2005, 03:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Wan danial
was his doa considered a slender-in islamic term that is-?
i dont think so

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
farzana
02-04-2006, 07:28 PM
Assalaamu Walaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu

[ive heard so many things bout sheikh al mohaisany and his doa. but i couldnt find the download anywhere. every website i go to that contains his doa was blocked. it interest me so much. anyone got any idea where i could download it?]

I don't know where you can find downloads of Sheikh al Mohaisany's du'a but the video can be viewed on:

www.alghurabaa.co.uk/flash/duaLrge2.swf

Wasalaam Alaikum

Falafel Eater
02-19-2006, 01:15 PM
Wa alaykum Salam Wa RAhmatullah,

I doubt his dua are blocked, its just a cases of finding a working link!

Many people say that his dua was blocked, that he was arrested etc, this is not true. Same people even claim he was an Imam of Masjid al Haram! lol, which aint true.

Rather he is a very famous businessman and also an Imam. He owns a lot of the land in Makkah next to the Haram and in Saudi Arabia. Im not sure if his mosque is in Makkah or in Jeddah. He has a big villa near the Princes residence in Madinah.

snowdropjasmine
02-25-2006, 05:42 PM
is this the Dua that you are looking for of Sheikh Muhammad Al Mohaisany
http://farmz.net/ShaazE/dua.swf

hidaayah
05-02-2006, 12:20 PM
anyone has the written arabic to this dua of muhaisny..?? i really need it..!!!
http://www.load-islam.com/swf/Misc/d...%20muslims.mp3

jazakallah khayrun

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-02-2006, 02:40 PM

I dont have the arabic but i do have a file at home with the Dua in English. Let me know if you want it Inshallah.

hidaayah
05-02-2006, 03:49 PM
I have it in english too...just wanted the arabic so i can learn it..
jazakallah khayr..

DaSangarTalib
05-06-2006, 06:56 PM
=======================

يا من له العزة والجلال
يا من له القدرة والكمال
يا من هو الكبير المتعال
نسألك اللهم عزا وتمكينا
ونصرا للمجاهدين مبينا
اللهم كن معهم ولهم وانصرهم وقوهم
اللهم سدد رأيهم
وصوب رميهم وسهامهم
واجمع كلمتهم
واصلح اللهم قلوبهم
اللهم عليك بأعدائهم
اللهم فرق جمعهم
وشتت شملهم
وأضعف شوكتهم
واقذف الرعب في قلوبهم
اللهم إن نواصينا في يديك
وأمرنا ظاهر بين يديك
وأحوالنا لا تخفى عليك
إليك نرفع همنا
وحزننا
وشكايتنا
إليك اللهم نشكو ظلم الظالمين
وقسوة الفاجرين
وتسلط الخونة المجرمين
اللهم إليك نشكو ظلم النصارى الحاقدين
اللهم طال ليل الظالمين
واشتد عداء الملحدين
وأينعت رؤوس المجرمين
اللهم سلط عليهم يدا من الحق حاصدة
ترفع عنا ذلنا
وتعيد لنا عزنا
وتسقط بها عدونا
اللهم عليك بمعقل الظلم والالحاد
اللهم عليك بامريكا معقل الكفر والفساد
اللهم أنت بهم عليم
أفسدوا في أرضك
وقتلوا عبادك
وأهانوا دينك

اللهم انت بهم عليم وعليهم قدير
اللهم سلط عليهم ريح عاد
وصيحة ثمود

وطوفان قوم نوح
اللهم سلط عليهم ما نزل من السماء
وما خرج من الأرض
اللهم فرق دولتهم
وشتت شملتهم
اللهم اجعلها دولا وأحزابا متناحرة
اللهم يا حي يا قيوم
اللهم اجعلهم في قبضة عبادك
اللهم شدد الأعاصير عندهم

اللهم فك أسر إخواننا المأسورين
اللهم احسن خلاصهم
وشد ازرهم
وثبتهم على إيمانهم
اللهم اجعل التمكين لهم
اللهم عليك بمن يعذبوهم
اللهم خذهم أخذ عزيز مقتدر
اللهم اجعل تدبير اعدائنا تدميرا لهم
ومكرهم مكرا بهم
يا حي يا قيوم ياذا الجلال والإكرام
يا سميع الدعاء
يا قريب يا مجيب
إننا ندعوك ونحن موقنون بوعدك
وبإجابتك
فقلت وقولك الحق
" ادعوني أستجب لكم "
اللهم استجب لنا

اللهم يا حي يا قيوم السماوات والأرض
نسألك أن تنقذ الأقصى من قبضة اليهود
اللهم خلصه من كل كافر جحود
اللهم قر عيوننا به
وبهزيمة اليهود الحاقدين
اللهم يا من عز وارتفع
وذل كل شئ لعظمتك وخضع
اللهم يا من خلقتنا من نفس واحدة
فمستقر ومستودع
اللهم يا قريب في علوه
يا علي في دنوه
يا ذا الطول والقوة
نسألك عزا للإسلام والمسلمين

=======================

The end missing but I hope that helps Insha'Allah

Kittygyal
05-06-2006, 06:57 PM
salam,
can you translate this in english please :)
w.salam

Shukria
05-06-2006, 06:59 PM
dere's an english translation on da site...here it is

Dua of Sheikh Al Mohaisany
[Time 0:00] Oh Allah, to whom belongs All Glory and Grandeur, Oh Allah The Omni-Potentent, The Supreme, The Greatest, The Highest We ask you of Your Glory and Power, And victory for the Mujahideen in your cause, Oh Allah remain beside them, and with them, Give them triumph; strenghthen them. Oh Allah unite their vision, Focus the aim of their weaponry, And consolidate their word.

[0:33] And O Allah, fix their hearts, O Allah handle, take care of their enemies, O Allah dissipate their congregation, And shatter their integrity, And weaken their strengths, And throw the fear in their hearts, O Allah, our fates are in your hands, And our affairs all return to You, And our conditions are not obscured from Your knowledge, To You do we raise our misery, And our sorrow, And our complaint, To You, and You alone, do we complain the injustice of the oppressors, And the cruelty of the "faajereen" (literaly: perpetrators of debauchery), And the wrath of the betraying criminals,

[1:30] To You, O Allah, do we complain the injustice of the spiteful Christians, O Allah, the night (the dark reign) of the oppressors has indeed lengthened, (Again) O Allah, the night of the oppressors has indeed lengthened, (And Again,) ... O Allah, the night of the oppressors has indeed lengthened, (Again) O Allah, the night of the oppressors has indeed lengthened The animosity of the atheists has extended deep

[2:00] And ... the heads of the criminals Oh Allah, (pause) Oh Allah, Send upon them a hand from the truth ... To raise with it our humiliation, And to return to us our dignity, And to destroy our enemy with it, Oh Allah, (pause), Oh Allah, take care of the sources of injustice and oppression, (Again) Oh Allah, take care of the sources of injustice and oppression, Oh Allah, direct your forces against America, The center of Kufr and Fasaad (Again) Oh Allah, direct your forces against America, (Again) The center of Kufr and Fasaad Oh Allah, of them our are All-Aware, They spread fasaad in Your lands,

[3:02] And they killed Your slaves, And they insulted Your religion (Again) Oh Allah, of them our are All-Aware, And over them All-Powerful, Oh Allah, direct your forces against them, (Again) Oh Allah, direct your forces against them, O Allah send upon them the Storms of 'Aad, And the Cry of the Thamoud, And the Typhoon of the people of Noah, O Allah send upon them that which descends from the skies, And of that which exudes from the lands, O Allah disintegrate their country, O Allah make them into divided countries and scattered parties, O Allah, Ever-Living and Omni-Potent, Make contain them within a fist's grip of Your slaves (i.e. under their control), (Again) Make contain them within a fist's grip of Your slaves, O Allah, make hurricanes a constant for them,

[4:11] (Again) O Allah, make hurricanes a constant for them, (30 sec. pause...)

[4:40] O Allah release our captured brothers, O Allah release them, O Allah, strengthen them, O Allah make them steady on their faith, O Allah make possible a means for them, O Allah handle those who torture them,

[5:01] (Again) O Allah handle those who torture them, O Allah handle those who torture them O Allah eradicate them with Your power and Omni-Potence, O Allah, make their plots against us a cause for their destruction, And their slyness, slyness against them, O Lord of the worlds, O Ever-Living, O Omni-Potent, O Most-Mighty and Most-Gracious, Hearer of all prayer, Ever so close, accepting to all prayers, We all pray to You, full aware of Your promise, And of Your acceptance, For You have said, and Your speech is the truth: "Pray to Me, for I accept your prayers", O Allah accept our prayers for us, (Again) O Allah accept our prayers for us, O Allah, Everlasting, All-Powerful, The Omni-Potent over all that is in the heavens and the earth,

[6:00] We ask you to save Al-Aqsa from the cruelty of the Jews, (Again) O Allah save Al-Aqsa from the cruelty of the Jews, O Allah free Al-Aqsa from every black-hearted Kafir, O Allah lay our eyes rest on a liberated Aqsa, and on the defeat of the spiteful Jews, O Most-Mighty and Most-Gracious, All creatures are unto You humiliated, meek, ... O Allah, our creator from a single soul, O Allah, Highest in status O Allah, Greatest in Strength We ask You glory for Islam and Muslims, O Allah, Ever-Living, Ever so Powerful, O Allah guard the hard working scholars, (Again) O Allah guard the hard working scholars,

[7:01] And make steadfast those sincere in inviting to Your path, And raise the positions of those who order righteousness, and who forbid evil, And bestow the same mercy upon those Muslims who enjoin them, O Allah, Ever-Living, Ever so Powerful, O Most-Mighty and Most-Gracious, O Allah, he who devoted himself to hurt them, Talking to defame their honor, And tracking their refuge, And for whom You have willed no guidance, O Allah, make misery his destiny, O Allah, make misery his destiny, And disaster in his path, O Allah, convert his health to disease, And his strength into sickness, And his wealth, into poverty, And his power into weakness [7:57]

Kittygyal
05-06-2006, 07:01 PM
salam,
aw bless sis ta i will read them :)
w.salam

hidaayah
05-07-2006, 05:28 AM
jazakallah khairun..:)

afriend
07-12-2006, 09:06 PM
OMG!!! It was more than 7 hours long?

hidaayah
07-13-2006, 12:57 AM
Its not 7 hours its seven minutes.

Abu Irfan Umar
07-20-2006, 12:56 PM
Assalamualaikum warahmatullah

how can i download the dua ? i really need it . Could anyone send it to me through my e mail daniel_estova@yahoo.com

thank u

assalamualaikum

Najiullah
07-25-2006, 06:04 PM
Awsome
jazakAllah sis

Saddiqa
08-13-2006, 11:16 AM
Salaam

Im just renewing this thread from 2005 as i cannot access the dua anywhere, even in the above links.

if anyone has it please let me know

jazakAllah

salaam

samiya_06
09-27-2006, 06:17 PM
asslam alaykum
bros and sister i like to share with u this du'a

hope u like it

http:www.addacwah.com/duafull.swf

S_87
09-27-2006, 09:10 PM

if its the famous sheikh muhaisni dua i like :happy:

but he never was an imam of masjid ul haraam...

DigitalStorm82
09-27-2006, 09:20 PM
woah, dude... his emotions are messing with his mind.... he's saying some stuff that shouldn't be said.. especially in a duah like that in taraweeh or something.

There are muslims all over the world... how can he just pick and choose places to condemn and ask the wrath of Allah to bestowed on that place...

And when he mentioned traitors they showed all the leaders of the muslim countries... they aren't traitors.... perhaps they were forced into submission?

A general duah is fine... but like this... come on..

S_87
09-27-2006, 09:27 PM

HE didnt put the picutres which i dont agree with.

He just made the dua.

DigitalStorm82
09-27-2006, 09:33 PM
He's like asking Allah to send his wrath to america... make hurricanes constant...

Excuse me? I've lived in florida for so many years! and so many good muslims live there... we get enough hurricanes....now asking for more...what the heck? what kinda duah is this?

samiya_06
09-27-2006, 09:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DigitalStorm82
He's like asking Allah to send his wrath to america... make hurricanes constant...

Excuse me? I've lived in florida for so many years! and so many good muslims live there... we get enough hurricanes....now asking for more...what the heck? what kinda duah is this?

sorry brother

u don't get what the dua all about .

he is not asking hurricanes for the muslims but kafurs!
come on bro
how come u didn't get the meaning of it?

IbnAbdulHakim
09-27-2006, 09:55 PM
the pictures make bin-laden look like a good guy, furthermore, they make it look like he actually exists :?

samiya_06
09-27-2006, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
the pictures make bin-laden look like a good guy, furthermore, they make it look like he actually exists :?

what u mean?

DigitalStorm82
09-27-2006, 10:00 PM
Im sorry... but I don't like this duah...

My best friend lost his home... his dad lost his buiseness, his mom lost all of her schools because of hurricanes... and there are many people that suffer because of this...

I know the pain and suffering he had to go through... he couldn't even pay for his education it got so bad...

Why couldn't he make duah so Allah makes it easy for everyone to see the beauty of islam... make duah to benefit.. not to destroy...

Thats the way I see it anyway...

Kamilah
09-27-2006, 10:02 PM
And when he mentioned traitors they showed all the leaders of the muslim countries... they aren't traitors.... perhaps they were forced into submission?
forced to submit to who?

he didnt mention any names, besides christians which is evidently true.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-27-2006, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by samiya_06
what u mean?
therse no clear cut hard core primary evidence that bin laden exists or bombed nething.

Digital storm i like the dua aswell :D mashAllah :)

DigitalStorm82
09-27-2006, 10:10 PM
he didnt mention the names of the the traitors.. but the person putting together the video did... for example he showed the picture of the president musharaf.. just couple of days ago... he had a press conference and stated that basically he was told to help or be bombed back to the stone age... but thats all political issues.. I don't feel its important to discuss..

regardless, personally, I think the duah should be positive in nature.. and for the betterment of mankind.

Kamilah
09-27-2006, 10:19 PM
sis Samiyah, JazakAllah for posting...where is the Shaykh now?

Kamilah
09-27-2006, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DigitalStorm82
he didnt mention the names of the the traitors.. but the person putting together the video did... for example he showed the picture of the president musharaf.. just couple of days ago... he had a press conference and stated that basically he was told to help or be bombed back to the stone age... but thats all political issues.. I don't feel its important to discuss..

regardless, personally, I think the duah should be positive in nature.. and for the betterment of mankind.
This Dua is nothing compared to the vile words the Kuffar come out with,the way they go about attacking our beloved Prophet(S.A.W)? do you not recall how they desicrate on the Quran in Guantanamo, how they humiliated our fellow muslims in Iraq? how they oppress our people in Palestine?

DigitalStorm82
09-27-2006, 10:28 PM
I'm well aware of all those things... Unfortunately, most of the protest become violent and they continue to portray Islam as a violent religion.

its like saying "Islam is not a violent religion, how dare you mock the prophet, so now im gonna have a riot" I know its a bit extreme...

But everything we do as muslims in todays society reflects on the religion of Islam and not the individual... so our actions should be well thought out...

On the other hand.. if we dont protest.. for example the cartoon the danish newspaper posted.. we will be forced into submission and oppression... we have to use our brains...

Najiullah
09-27-2006, 10:43 PM
JazakAllah for posting

S_87
09-28-2006, 11:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kamilah
sis Samiyah, JazakAllah for posting...where is the Shaykh now?

hes in Makkah leading, making the same duas though he hasnt mentioned america bush blair or sharon by name just yet

digital storm are you saying we shouldnt pray against the enemy? :?

DigitalStorm82
09-29-2006, 03:44 AM
no thats not what im saying.

some things in his duah I just don't agree with...

Isma'el
09-29-2006, 08:46 AM
i think this is one of the best dua's i ever heard made by a prominant sheikh like him self, at least he feared Allah & prayed for the muslims..

Some scholars dont even pray out loud incase they get arrested or sommit.fearing the kuffar & not Allah...

He is a prominant sheikh & am sure he know's what he is praying for & what is better for the muslims...

like samiyah said "I dont think you understand the beauty of the dua"

S_87
09-29-2006, 09:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isma'el
i think this is one of the best dua's i ever heard made by a prominant sheikh like him self, at least he feared Allah & prayed for the muslims..

Some scholars dont even pray out loud incase they get arrested or sommit.fearing the kuffar & not Allah...

"

one doesnt have to pray aloud you know. its easy for us to say the scholars dont pray allowed cos they fear kuffar but, at the end of the day they are human like us. would you like to get locked up and tortured for something you could have done quietly, like dua for instance?
its not an easy thing :)

Isma'el
09-29-2006, 10:20 AM
i was refering to the witr Dua.....!

S_87
09-29-2006, 10:24 AM

so am i :hiding:

S_87
10-01-2006, 07:29 PM
:Sl:

check this thread out
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...isini-dua.html

- Qatada -
10-01-2006, 10:17 PM
:salamext:

subhan Allaah.. one of the most emotional parts was when he said something like - the darkness has extended.. that part was deep.

That is only Satan who frightens [you] of his supporters. So fear them not, but fear Me (Allaah), if you are [indeed] believers. (Qur'an 3:175)

IbnAbdulHakim
10-01-2006, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

That is only Satan who frightens [you] of his supporters. So fear them not, but fear Me (Allaah), if you are [indeed] believers. (Qur'an 3:175)

Audhubillah ! jazakAllah khair i didnt kno that subhanAllah. I always thot fear was from Allah for some reason.....

- Qatada -
10-01-2006, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
Audhubillah ! jazakAllah khair i didnt kno that subhanAllah. I always thot fear was from Allah for some reason.....

Allaah azawajal has created emotions for mankind. He has created love, so if you want to love, then you can love Allaah, and obviously permissible matters such as wives, children etc. (as long as they don't distract you from obeying Allaah azawajal.)

Fear is one of them emotions, but instead of totally removing that aspect of fear - Allaah azawajal tell's us to fear Him instead of the creation. This way, we're actually directing our fear away from the creation, to the Creator.

Because what's the thing a normal person might fear in this world, it's death. But we already know that there is a life after death - so we fear Allaah instead, because if we disobey Him, we still will be brought back to Him [even when we die], so we should fear Allaah, because disobeying Allaah may be obeying the creation (i.e. shaytaan etc) which may have the consequence of being thrown into hellfire, due to our disobedience.

Therefore we should fear Allaah more than anything else.. if we fear something in this world - we run away from it. But when we fear Him azawajal, we come closer to Him, insha'Allaah.

Awlaki stuff by the way ^^ lol u proli already know.

wa Allaahu ta'aala a'lam.

:salamext:

IbnAbdulHakim
10-01-2006, 10:28 PM
^ makes perfect sense, all our attributes are blessings in disguise (harun where u at :p) we can eiva use em for useless things and get swayed by the shaytaan or we can use em to imensely improve our relationship wiv Allah swt. we make the decision and Allah judges us, left or right, hell or heaven, end of da day if u think bout it, it depends on our choices on how we choose to live. fear the people or fear allah.....

Sal3ma 7
10-02-2006, 02:40 AM
thnxs 4 shring sis :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
10-02-2006, 06:41 AM
I have this dua on mp3 format if anyone wants it.:)

:wasalamex

Ali_slave of Allah
10-02-2006, 07:30 AM
plz

Ali_slave of Allah
10-02-2006, 07:51 AM
mashallah may Allah accept his duah

Najiullah
10-02-2006, 08:26 PM
jazakAllah sis amani :)

BlissfullyJaded
10-03-2006, 04:08 AM

*Threads Merged* :)

S_87
10-03-2006, 01:06 PM

check out this dua :cry: n you hear the people crying in the back :cry:

Ameen to the dua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
just this past couple of days
http://liveislam.net/browsearchive.php?sid=&id=29038

zinedine
10-07-2006, 11:30 PM
i would like if mohaisiny leads taraweeh this years???

Nusaybah
10-08-2006, 02:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

check out this dua :cry: n you hear the people crying in the back :cry:

Ameen to the dua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
just this past couple of days
http://liveislam.net/browsearchive.php?sid=&id=29038
this link didn't work for me:grumbling :grumbling is there another way that I can watch it:)

S_87
10-09-2006, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zinedine
i would like if mohaisiny leads taraweeh this years???

yes he is

and Nusaybah i dont vid links but heres audio

http://liveislam.net/archive.php?sid=&tid=91

sis_fisabil'Allah
11-04-2006, 07:34 PM
asalamualycum wr wb, akhi i dont understand what your tryin 2say, try 2write it again and bizniallah tala ill answer it if i can inshallah....

mujahida3001
01-06-2007, 02:56 AM
Al Masjid Al Haram

After taraweeh salah

Ramadan 1422 AH

The sheikh was arrested by the taghout regime of Saudi Arabia immediately after he made this Du’a

O Allah to Whom belongs all Glory and Grandeur

O Allah the Omnipotent, the Supreme, The Greatest, The Highest,

We ask You of Your Glory and Power

And victory for the mujahideen in Your cause

O Allah remain with them and beside them

give them triumph and strengthen them

O Allah unite their vision

Focus the aim of their weaponry

And consolidate their words

And O Allah fix their hearts

O Allah handle, take care of their enemies

O Allah handle, take care of their enemies

O Allah dissipate their congregation

And shatter their integrity

And weaken their strengths

And throw the fear in their hearts

O Allah our fates are in Your Hands

And our affairs all return to You

And our conditions are not obscure from Your knowledge

To You do we raise our misery

And our sorrow and our complaint

To You and You Alone do we complain the injustice of the oppressors

And the cruelty of the fajireen,

And the wrath of the betraying criminals

To You O Allah do we complain the injustice of the spiteful Christians,

O Allah the night (the dark reign) of the oppressors has indeed lengthened

The animosity of the atheists has extended deep

And…the heads of the criminals

O Allah

O Allah

Send upon them a hand from the truth...

To raise with it our humiliation,

And to return to us our dignity

And to destroy our enemy with it,

O Allah,

O Allah, take care of the sources of injustice and oppression

O Allah, take care of the sources of injustice and oppression,

Oh Allah, direct your forces against America, the centre of kufr and fasad

Oh Allah, of them you are all Aware, They spread fasaad in Your lands,

And they killed Your slaves and they insulted Your religion

O Allah, of them You are all Aware, And over them All powerful,

O Allah direct Your forces against them

O Allah direct You r forces against them

O Allah send upon them the storms of ‘Aad,

And the cry of Thamud, and the Typhoon of the people of Noah,

O Allah send upon them that which descends from the skies,

And that which exudes from the lands,

O Allah disintegrate their country

O Allah make them into divided countries and scattered parties,

O Allah Ever-living and Omnipotent,

Contain them within a fist’s grip of Your slaves

Contain them within a fist’s grip of Your slaves

O Allah, make hurricanes a constant for them

O Allah, make hurricanes a constant for them

O Allah release our captured brothers

O Allah release them, O Allah strengthen them

O Allah make them steady on their faith

O Allah make possible a means for them

O Allah handle those who torture them

O Allah eradicate them with Your power and Omnipotence

O Allah make their plots against us a cause for their destruction,

And their slyness a slyness against them

O Lord of the Worlds,

O Ever-Living, Omnipotent,

O Most High and Most Gracious,

Hearer of all prayer, ever so close, accepting to all prayers,

We all pray to You, full aware of Your Promise,

And of Your acceptnace, for You have said, and Your speech is the truth:

“Pray to me for I accept your prayers”,

O Allah accept our prayers for us

O Allah Ever-Living, Omnipotent

The Omnipotent over all that is in the heavens and the earth.

We ask You to save Al Aqsa from the cruelty of the Jews.

We ask You to save Al Aqsa from the cruelty of the Jews.

O Allah free Al Aqsa from every black hearted kafir,

O Allah our eyes rest on a liberated Aqsa, and on the defeat of the spiteful Jews,

O Most Mighty and Most Gracious,

All creatures are Unto You humiliated, meek

O Allah our creator from a single soul

O Allah Highest in status

O Allah greatest in strength

We ask You glory for Islam and Muslims

O Allah ever Living, Omnipotent

O Allah guard the hard working scholars,

O Allah guard the hard working scholars,

And make steadfast those sincere in inviting to Your path,

And raise the positions of those who order righteousness, and who forbid evil,

And bestow the same mercy upon those Muslims who enjoin them

O Allah Ever-Living, Omnipotent

O Most-Mighty and Most Gracious,

O Allah, He who devoted himself to hurt them,

Talking to defame their honour,

And tracking their refuge

And for whom You have willed no guidance,

O Allah make misery his destiny

O Allah make misery his destiny

And disaster in his path

O Allah, convert his health to disease,

And his strength into sickness

And his wealth into poverty, and his power into weakness

BlissfullyJaded
01-06-2007, 03:02 AM

*Threads Merged*

Raahil
01-07-2007, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahida3001
Al Masjid Al Haram

After taraweeh salah

Ramadan 1422 AH

The sheikh was arrested by the taghout regime of Saudi Arabia immediately after he made this Du’a

Can you prove he was Imaam in Masjid Al-Haram? And that he was arrested?

'Cause an brother who used to live there said to me this isn't true.

sudais1
01-08-2007, 12:01 AM
the duaa is amazing

sudais1
01-08-2007, 12:03 AM
wallahi you'll cry the duaa is amazing

MuslimWays
11-25-2007, 09:56 PM
Can someone post up this video, I been looking for it. Youtube removed the subtitled version.

chacha_jalebi
11-25-2007, 10:09 PM
i think the dua is great :D

but the fool that made it put pictures of another disputed fool :p osama gay laden so it jus ruined the video and made it into one of "them" videos :mmokay:

also mohaisny werent a imam ul haramain, so how could he have made the dua there and got arrested lol :mmokay: but like i said the person that made it was dumb

anyway lol

format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimWays
Can someone post up this video, I been looking for it. Youtube removed the subtitled version.

are you sure they removed it fruity :p

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ov4cTTUUA8g here you goo

and here is one by sheikh al ajmy its heavyyyyyyyy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IUqE7bQ6RkI

MuslimWays
11-26-2007, 12:30 PM
Oh Jazakallahu khair, I think I kept searching for it with different name spelling.

Anyways beautiful dua, insha'Allah it gets accepted. But personally didn't like the 1st video, whoever put up those pictures was very disturbing, specially referring 9/11 attack as praiseworthy cause.

Subhan'Allah, we shouldn't try to glorify killing of innocent, thats what the army of disbelievers are doing in Afghanistan and Iraq on media.

syilla
11-27-2007, 12:36 PM
ooo...i remember pm this dua to friends :)
but this is not the full dua
this is the full one :)

syilla
12-03-2007, 08:34 AM
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=IUqE7bQ6RkI
A true & amazing Du'a made by Sheikh Ahmed Al Ajmi - English

i really really need the translation for below video...Everybody is crying so i really want to know the meaning of the duas.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=31-GT0...eature=related

Abu Ilyas
02-23-2009, 11:20 PM

Shaykh Muhammad al Muhaysini Was not an Imam of Masjid al Haraam in Makkah.
- However, there are several videos, and flash animations and audio cassettes which claim he was an Imam in Makka, in Masjid Al Haraam and was arrested. - FALSE

Sheikh Muhammad al Muhaisini was never arrested for making any dua whatsoever.

Nor was his house taken away! In fact, he is quite wealthy Alhamdulillaah. He has a nice Masjid in Jeddah as it happens and is from good family.

Unfortunately, a lot of people make up emotional stories and videos to try and get people emotional and come to their ideology and ways. They even make fake videos and claim someone was punished in the grave etc.....

There is no big conspiracy. If you hear or see something, you have to make sure it is not a rumor. This is important, because we Muslims must be those who are sensible and carry intelligent conversation.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.