/* */

PDA

View Full Version : prophet in dream

jameelash
01-06-2007, 02:31 PM
salam,

There was once a man who went up to his imam and asked him why he never dreamed of the prophet (Salla Allahoo alyhe wa salam). The imam told him, "Eat lots and lots of salt & salty foods and don't drink any water. If you listen to my advice, at night, you'll see him (Salla Allahoo alyhee wa salam) in your dreams."

So the man went home...he didn't drink any water. And he ate and ate salty stuff....

Just kept on eating...and not drinking....

he was getting really thirsty....really, really thirsty ...at one point, he couldn't take it anymore. he wanted to drink so badly, but he stopped himself.

Finally, he went to sleep.

-----------------------

He woke up the next morning...............and then, went running to the Imam.

" That was the worst advice ever. I did NOT see the prophet (Salla Allahoo alyhee wa salam) in my dreams!!!!!" <--he was furious.

The Imam asked him, "Well, what did you see?"

He said, "I saw oceans and oceans of water!!"

The imam then asked, "Why?"

"Because i was thinking about water the whole day. I was so thirsty. I really wanted to drink but you told me not too!!!"

"Thus is the case with the prophet Sallahoo alyhee wa salam. If you think about him, remember him the entire day, follow his sunnah, be of the righteous, then you will see him," the Imam answered.
---------------------------------------------------

May we be of the ones who see the prophet (Salla Allahoo alyhee wa salam). May he (Salla Allahoo alyhee wa salam) be pleased to see us on that Day and may we be with him (Sallah Allahoo alyhee wa salam) in jannatul firdaus,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
01-06-2007, 02:49 PM
awww thats beautiful masha'Allah!! thanks for sharing sis....

it goes with this e-mail that I once got...we all wanna go to Jannah even though we're not prepared to do anything to acheive it...

likewise the man wanted to see the prophet without ever having thought of him! masha'Allah!

:w: :)

Periwinkle18
01-06-2007, 03:17 PM
mashallah it was so gud.

Maimunah
01-06-2007, 03:24 PM
mashaAllah thast was beutiful sis

wasalaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
umm-sulaim
01-06-2007, 03:50 PM
ameen! wow thas nice , masha Allah thx.

wassalaam

hrm
08-18-2009, 09:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jameela
salam,

"Thus is the case with the prophet Sallahoo alyhee wa salam. If you think about him, remember him the entire day, follow his sunnah, be of the righteous, then you will see him," the Imam answered.

May we be of the ones who see the prophet (Salla Allahoo alyhee wa salam). May he (Salla Allahoo alyhee wa salam) be pleased to see us on that Day and may we be with him (Sallah Allahoo alyhee wa salam) in jannatul firdaus,
:sl: :statisfie
Alhumdullah wa Aameen to your prayers.:statisfie

Danah
08-18-2009, 10:03 PM
subhanAllah......very true

jazaki Allah khair for the story sis

cat eyes
08-18-2009, 10:05 PM
this is also a good reminder that when ramadhan comes around now it won't be long, when we are fasting, we should try our best to not think about the food all day and remember Allah as much as we can inshallaah :statisfie

Kas1m
08-18-2009, 11:31 PM
Yes beautiful reminder

abu_musab461
08-19-2009, 12:59 AM
nice

bamboozled
08-20-2009, 02:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jameela
salam,

There was once a man who went up to his imam and asked him why he never dreamed of the prophet (Salla Allahoo alyhe wa salam). The imam told him, "Eat lots and lots of salt & salty foods and don't drink any water. If you listen to my advice, at night, you'll see him (Salla Allahoo alyhee wa salam) in your dreams."

So the man went home...he didn't drink any water. And he ate and ate salty stuff....

Just kept on eating...and not drinking....

he was getting really thirsty....really, really thirsty ...at one point, he couldn't take it anymore. he wanted to drink so badly, but he stopped himself.

Finally, he went to sleep.

-----------------------

He woke up the next morning...............and then, went running to the Imam.

" That was the worst advice ever. I did NOT see the prophet (Salla Allahoo alyhee wa salam) in my dreams!!!!!" <--he was furious.

The Imam asked him, "Well, what did you see?"

He said, "I saw oceans and oceans of water!!"

The imam then asked, "Why?"

"Because i was thinking about water the whole day. I was so thirsty. I really wanted to drink but you told me not too!!!"

WOW. Mashallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.