/* */

PDA

View Full Version : SunniTorrents.com - new Islamic BitTorrent downloads site.

Saleel
07-05-2005, 07:50 PM
:sl:

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakathu.

Just thought I'd announce a huge new Islamic downloads site has been created. www.sunnitorrents.com uses BitTorrent peer2peer file transfer technology, very much like Kazzaa or Napster, etc. to share everything - nasheeds, lectures/bayaans, movies/videos, books, etc! The site currently has high/CD quality Quran which you can't find anywhere else, lots of bayaans, videos you won't find anywhere else, and lots more!

The system is absolutely unique in that the more people who are connected, the faster you download. As you start downloading, you also automatically start uploading the amount you've downloaded to others. It's a great sharing system with lots of thawaab (reward) available for everyone who participates, Insha'Allah.

Before you can start downloading, you will have to register on the site, and then download a BitTorrent client (there are loads available, but we recommend BitComet.) After that, download as much as you want! But also, please share with others and leave your connections on so you are sending to others too.

This is a brand new service, so your contribution to the site to help establish it would be excellent.

The URL:
http://www.sunnitorrents.com/

Saleel

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
07-05-2005, 08:15 PM
:sl: and welcome to our forum Br. Saleel. It is a very good service mash'Allah. hopefully you'll stick around and post some more around here.

:w:

Uthman
07-05-2005, 10:21 PM

Welcome brother Saleel. :) But ABC is also good! :lol:

format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
hopefully you'll stick around and post some more around here.
I second that. :) Please do. :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
07-05-2005, 10:21 PM

Welcome and Inshallah please stay here and post bro :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Saleel
07-06-2005, 09:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

Welcome brother Saleel. :) But ABC is also good! :lol:

I second that. :) Please do. :)

I haven't tried ABC, but yes, some people use it!

I actually use BitComet on my laptop, and the mother of all BitTorrent clients, Azureus, on my desktop :)

Remember, please help to seed files!

Uthman
07-06-2005, 08:06 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Saleel
and the mother of all BitTorrent clients, Azureus, on my desktop :)
So you would say Azureus is the best cos' I use only the best :shade:

islamonline
08-23-2005, 05:29 PM
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakathu.

Just thought I'd announce that a relatively new Islamic downloads site has been created (2months ago). SunniTorrents uses BitTorrent peer2peer file transfer technology, very much like Kazzaa or Napster, etc. to share everything - nasheeds, lectures, movies/videos, books, etc!

The system is absolutely unique in that the more people who are connected, the faster you download. As you start downloading, you also automatically start uploading the amount you've downloaded to others. It's a great sharing system.

Before you can start downloading, you will have to register on the site, and then download a BitTorrent client (there are loads available, but we recommend BitComet.) After that, download as much as you want! But also, please share with others and leave your connections on so you are sending to others too. It's a great way of gaining thawaab (reward), Insha'Allah Ta'ala.

This is a brand new service, so your contribution to the site to help establish it would be excellent.

The URL:
http://www.sunnitorrents.com
Nasheeds, Lectures, Quran , Quran Tafseer, Islamic Software, images , and loads more..
JazakAllahu Khair.

Assalamu Alaikum wr wb.

czgibson
08-23-2005, 05:34 PM
What a great idea! I've been using bit torrent for ages and it is a wonderful system - much safer and more efficient than Kazaa, for example. I'll be checking out the site - thank you! :D

Uthman
08-23-2005, 07:23 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
What a great idea! I've been using bit torrent for ages and it is a wonderful system - much safer and more efficient than Kazaa, for example. I'll be checking out the site - thank you! :D
Same 'ere!

Btw, there is already a thread about this over 'ere. Clicking on that link will magically transport you to a whole new thread! Hows that, eh? ;)

Ansar Al-'Adl
08-24-2005, 04:28 AM
Threads merged. :)

islamonline
08-27-2005, 07:15 PM
oops sorry, lol seems like Saleel has already posted it :)

A7med
09-05-2005, 04:15 PM
Good Site Masha'allah!!!

A7med
09-05-2005, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
Its against the forum rules to hv multiple accounts ! :anger:

so stop tht NONSENSE ! :anger:
:confused: :confused: :confused: WHAT??? :offtopic: :offtopic:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.