/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Confirming the fears of the upcoming holocaust

mujahida3001
01-08-2007, 09:59 AM
by Abid Ullah Jan

(Thursday January 04 2007)

"In a soon-to-be-published essay (and quoted here with the author's permission), Dr. Michael Vlahos (Senior Staff, National Security Analysis Department, Johns Hopkins University) writes: 'I can attest to many 'Defense World' conversations that have ended with: 'the time may come when we will have to kill millions of Muslims,' or, 'history shows that to win over a people you have to kill at least 10% of them, like the Romans'..."

When I wrote the article "Arab Holocaust in the Making" in 2002 and "21st Century Jews" in January 2004, many people thought this is an exaggerated version of Muslims' out of context and irrational fears. Some made a mockery of the expressed concerns along with rejecting the visible signs of the road we are treading towards Muslim holocaust.

Chris Hedges wrote an article "America's holy warriors" in Truthdig on December 31. The intro of the article reads as follows:

"The drive by the Christian right to take control of military chaplaincies, which now sees radical Christians holding roughly 50 percent of chaplaincy appointments in the armed services and service academies, is part of a much larger effort to politicize the military and law enforcement. This effort signals the final and perhaps most deadly stage in the long campaign by the radical Christian right to dismantle America's open society and build a theocratic state. A successful politicization of the military would signal the end of our democracy.

"During the past two years I traveled across the country to research and write the book 'American Fascists: The Christian Right and the War on America.' I repeatedly listened to radical preachers attack as corrupt and godless most American institutions, from federal agencies that provide housing and social welfare to public schools and the media. But there were two institutions that never came under attack -- the military and law enforcement. While these preachers had no interest in communicating with local leaders of other faiths, or those in the community who did not subscribe to their call for a radical Christian state, they assiduously courted and flattered the military and police. They held special services and appreciation days for all four branches of the armed services and for various law enforcement agencies. They encouraged their young men and women to enlist or to join the police or state troopers. They sought out sympathetic military and police officials to attend church events where these officials were lauded and feted for their Christian probity and patriotism. They painted the war in Iraq not as an occupation but as an apocalyptic battle by Christians against Islam, a religion they regularly branded as "satanic." All this befits a movement whose final aesthetic is violence. It also befits a movement that, in the end, would need the military and police forces to seize power in American society."

Following are comments of Paul Woodward from War in Context. Please read his comments and note that none of these writers is a Muslim scaremonger, spreading fears among Muslims to incite anti-Americanism and “jihadi” sentiments. These are educated American analysts, seriously discussing and quoting sources from National Security Analysis Department, Johns Hopkins University. This is what Paul Woodward writes:

"Comment from Paul Woodward (January 3, 2007) -- If Chris Hedges' warning sounds hyperbolic, consider this: The extremes to which America might take its war against terrorism, recently became shockingly clear to me. A highly respected national security expert with insider knowledge of Pentagon thinking told me that several senior officers and defense executives have confided the following sentiment to him: "There may come a time when we have to kill millions of Muslims." Not surprisingly, neither is my source willing to name his, nor me mine, but believe me - this is not idle chatter!

"The Israel lobby would have everyone believe that the threat of another holocaust emanates from Iran, yet what should generate more alarm: populist rantings from President Ahmadinejad repeating well-worn anti-Zionist rhetoric, or cold predictions circulating inside the U.S. military that an Islamic holocaust may become necessary?

"Update -- I can now reveal my source: In a soon-to-be-published essay (and quoted here with the author's permission), Dr. Michael Vlahos (Senior Staff, National Security Analysis Department, Johns Hopkins University) writes:

"I can attest to many "Defense World" conversations that have ended with: "the time may come when we will have to kill millions of Muslims," or, "history shows that to win over a people you have to kill at least 10% of them, like the Romans" (for comparison, we killed or contributed to the death of about 5% of Japan from 1944-46, while Russia has killed at least 8% of the Chechen people)."

Hope this much is sufficient to wake up those who are still living in denial of fascism in 21st century. The above statements are mere leaks to prepare public mind for the impending Muslim holocaust. This is similar to years of reports and analysis in the newspapers and electornic media about a war on Iraq. so when the final war does take place, it is not something new for the public.

http://usa.mediamonitors.net/content/view/full/39426

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.