/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Self Image Psychology - Yassir Fazaga [Audio Lecture]

- Qatada -
01-08-2007, 02:10 PM
:salamext:

Yassir Fazaga
Self Image Psychology

Self Image Psychology expounds on some of the harmful messages promoted by the western media. The speaker points out how these common messages damage the Muslims’ self-image psychology.

Among the many things discussed in this presentation are examples of proper self-respect and self-reverence from the lives of the Companions of the Prophet Muhammad (sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam).
In addition, the speaker mentions common acts that entail lack ofself esteem, such as the changing of Muslim names to non Muslim ones and the changing of the Islamic identity in general. The mere nature of this discussion reveals how Muslims today really view themselves.

Download: [Right Click - Save Target As/Save Link As]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
01-08-2007, 02:19 PM
MAN I BEEN LOOKIN FOR SOMETHIN LIKE THIS!!!

jazakAllah khair u sheikh ul lectures you ;) im gnna be stronger at dawah thanks to this inshaAllaah :D

- Qatada -
03-02-2007, 02:45 PM

That was cd 1 only. :) CD 2 & 3 here insha'Allaah:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-02-2007, 02:49 PM
ye lol i found those time ago :p hehe

its really interesting especially because its so true! and the speakers really funny, i keep laughing lol, (i think its his voice :uuh:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
03-03-2007, 10:40 AM
Jazakllah for sharing bro, mashallah a interesting lecture

Shukria
03-03-2007, 10:55 AM
Is there a mp3 format of CD2 and CD3?

- Qatada -
03-03-2007, 02:03 PM

I don't think so sister, sorry. If i ever find it, insha'Allaah i'll post it up.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.