/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Manners of the Woman Leaving the home

junna1
07-06-2005, 11:30 AM
:sl:

The Manners of the Woman Leaving (exiting) the home (house)
Author: Umm ‘Abdillah Al-Waadi’eeyah [1]
Translated by: Abu Muhammad al-Jamaykee
Produced by: Waseelatus Salafiyyah (www.TheRighteousPath.com)

My Advice to the Women - The Manners of the Woman Leaving (exiting) the home (house)

The Hijaab
Not using perfume
A light walk, so that the (bing) noise of her shoes is not heard, Allah ta’ala says:
“ . . . and let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment.”Suratun-Noor:31
And if she walks with her sister and there are some men she does not speak with her companion, and this does not mean that the woman’s voice is ‘awrah, but the men hearing the voice of the woman, it is possible that it could lead to fitnah.
That she should ask for permission from her husband if she is married
If she is going a distance which is considered traveling, she doesn’t exit except with a mahram
Not mixing with men
To be endowed with shyness
To lower her gaze
Not taking off her clothing in other than her house, if she means with that displaying (herself), verily it comes on the Prophet (saw) that he said, “any woman who takes off her clothes in other than her husband’s house, verily revealed (unveiled) the sutrah between her and her Lord”

Footnotes:
1 She is the daughter or our esteemed and belowed shaykh Muqbil bin Haddee al-Wadee'

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuko
08-24-2005, 11:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by junna1

That she should ask for permission from her husband if she is married
If she is going a distance which is considered traveling, she doesn’t exit except with a mahram

My mum doesn't ask my dad for permission, and my dad doesn't care... Because he knows she's going to either the mall, store, or my uncle's house... Plus, she never goes by herself, she takes one of us with her.....:confused:

sadia
08-24-2005, 11:40 AM
junna 1 thanks for the infor it provided a real insight of things. JZK sista.

ummnoura
08-25-2005, 02:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by junna1
My Advice to the Women - The Manners of the Woman Leaving (exiting) the home (house)

What distance would that be? As I only have one mahram, my husband, who works 70-80+ hours a week i think i could never leave home.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TEH
08-25-2005, 02:11 AM
Bukhari:

Volume 2, Book 20, Number 194:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "It is not permissible for a woman who believes in Allah and the Last Day to travel for one day and night except with a Mahram."

:)

Khayal
09-05-2005, 05:31 AM
jazak ALLAH..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.