/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims Have lost prespective!

FBI
01-09-2007, 07:28 PM
:sl:

"Extremist", this is the new "It" word it seems to be on everyone's tounge wheather muslim or not, but have we forgotten there is something what's even worst, then that which is "Kufur"(Disbelief), it seems there has been a cival war of methodology started within the ummah, where the dictators are the kufar :enough!:
Constantly the media is critizing aspects of islam and labelling at their behest, sadly muslims seem to be taking note and following the classification of islam by the kufar, I ask who do you follow the media or the Prophet, time and time again I see muslims making takfeer on muslims who have the love of Jihad or acussing them of being terrorist or extremist.
What will these people say when the angels Munkar and Nakiir ask them "Who's your Prophet" will they answer with the name of our blessed prophet(pbuh) or with then name of "Sky News'" or some other media outlet which has replaced the two sources of authoratiy in islam, Cause if they look at both the Quran and Sunnah they will see Jihad(Qitaal) is sanctioned by both.
The ummah is drowing on Hyprocracy, how many times have u attended jummah prayer, and heard the beautiful words of our prophet saying such things as...
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 35:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "The person who participates in (Holy battles) in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostles, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in the battle as a martyr). Had I not found it difficult for my followers, then I would not remain behind any sariya going for Jihad and I would have loved to be martyred in Allah's cause and then made alive, and then martyred and then made alive, and then again martyred in His cause."
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 41:

Narrated Abdullah bin Masud:

I asked Allah's Apostle, "O Allah's Apostle! What is the best deed?" He replied, "To offer the prayers at their early stated fixed times." I asked, "What is next in goodness?" He replied, "To be good and dutiful to your parents." I further asked, what is next in goodness?" He replied, "To participate in Jihad in Allah's Cause." I did not ask Allah's Apostle anymore and if I had asked him more, he would have told me more.
Also some imams and Scholars are doing the ummah a great injustice why arn't these men who claim to have knowladge teaching the muslims the rules of Jihad, You'd think a issue which has such an impact would be known by all but no this isn't the case, but they all cry and make a fuss when attacks happen, well maybe this wouldn't have happened if they done they're jobs right, I now understand what the prophet ment when he said: "Islam started of as something strange and will revert to something strange so salaam to the strangers" Question is are u a stranger or u just a clone of of a western attack on Haq?

to be continued.........

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FBI
01-09-2007, 07:52 PM
Part 2

The Ummah has become a nation of slogans and phamflets, I take u look back one Year to the hidious act on our Prophet(pbuh) what I observed during this period of ranting and raving is people seem to care and I use the following hadith to support my case....

]"Whoever witnesses a sin, he must reject it with his hand. If he cannot, then with his tongue. If he cannot, then with his heart, and this is the least of Iman." [Al-Bukhari, Muslim & At-Tirmithi] "This is the least of Iman,"
What happened during this time was protest some peaceful some violent but they all fall under the same catagoary and I'll qoute the above hadith,

If he cannot, then with his heart, and this is the least of Iman."
In this case it was neccesary as the insults against our Prophet(pbuh) didn't warrent a physical intervention but warrented we all stand firm and speak out against the vile things being said about him. But if we take the same hadith and change the senario to Jihad then the majority of the ummah fall into the third catorgary the weakest imam and the highest are those who go out and physical defend the word of allah, so from simple reasoning we can see Qitaal Is a vital part in this deen, yet it's slandarded by both non-muslims and muslims alike, the reason why Qitaal is the greater Jihad is beacuse it contains 'Jihad Nafs' You think it's easy for a mujahid to leave the comfort of the women he loves the children he farthered, the home which sheltared him and exhanged it for the snowy mountains of chechnya or the blistering heat of the afgan and iraq mountains, do u really think allah would favour men who sit back in the comfort of their homes over one's who volunteer to keep his word alive from those who seek to distory it.

To be continued....

Maimunah
01-09-2007, 08:23 PM
subhanaAllah
may Allah save us

wasalaam

FBI
01-09-2007, 09:10 PM

I was recently browsing through some islamic sites, and I typed the word shaheed into the search engine, the results I got were quite strange, It had serveral people asking weather a person who dies in such and such a state a shaheed, but the strange thing was that none were asking about a shaheed who died fisibililah, it seems to me the ummah want the reward of shuhadaa but most won't actually make the sacrifice which so many great islamic figures have done, whats even worse is some muslims accuse other muslims who seek shuhadaa as seeking the easy way out well then they are also accussing the prophet of this cause the prophet said...

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 54:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is! Were it not for some men amongst the believers who dislike to be left behind me and whom I cannot provide with means of conveyance, I would certainly never remain behind any Sariya' (army-unit) setting out in Allah's Cause. By Him in Whose Hands my life is! I would love to be martyred in Al1ah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred.

From the above hadith we can see there is nothing wrong with seeking shuhadaa infact it was a sunnah of the prophet and the shahaba such as 'Khalid Bin Waleed' who after countless battles died on his death bed saying...

""I die even as a camel dies. I die in bed, in shame. May the eyes of cowards never find rest in sleep!"".
Now if a man who the Prophet titled 'The Sword of Allah' wanted shuhadaa think again the next time u see a person speak of matrydom look back at the character of the prophet and his companion and you'll see it was a thing they wanted badly.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Naira
01-13-2007, 08:38 PM
Mashaallah thank you brother

Snowflake
01-13-2007, 10:22 PM
MashaAllah. Well done for bringing this up.

Are the actions of suicide bombers equivalent to seeking martyrdom in Qitaal?

netprince
01-13-2007, 10:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FBI
time and time again I see muslims making takfeer on muslims who have the love of Jihad or acussing them of being terrorist or extremist.

I have heard many many people condemn the terrorist attacks in america, britain, spain, bali etc but i havent personally heard or read anything declaring takfir against any mujahideen movements.

Could you please refer me to someone's fatwa declaring takfir against any mujahideen groups?

FBI
01-14-2007, 10:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
MashaAllah. Well done for bringing this up.

The issue of martrydom operations is a touchy one's I personnaly disagree with it.

FBI
01-14-2007, 10:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by netprince
I have heard many many people condemn the terrorist attacks in america, britain, spain, bali etc but i havent personally heard or read anything declaring takfir against any mujahideen movements.

Could you please refer me to someone's fatwa declaring takfir against any mujahideen groups?

It's not the ulama who do this, it's your average laymen who lack ilm who say it.

netprince
01-14-2007, 02:36 PM
It's not the ulama who do this, it's your average laymen who lack ilm who say it.
Again i ask who these people are as i personally havent heard anyone doing takfir of any of the mujahideen movements. I am not trying be awkward, i would just like to gain an understanding about the kinds of people you are talking about.

The only half example of this i am aware of is of Osama bin Ladin being labelled as a Khawarij for his supposed views of the Saudi rulers and Saudi Ulema.

FBI
01-14-2007, 03:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by netprince
Again i ask who these people are as i personally havent heard anyone doing takfir of any of the mujahideen movements. I am not trying be awkward, i would just like to gain an understanding about the kinds of people you are talking about.

The only half example of this i am aware of is of Osama bin Ladin being labelled as a Khawarij for his supposed views of the Saudi rulers and Saudi Ulema.

I'm on about, average muslims who don't agree with Jihad saying islam doesn't permit violence ect,so they make takfeer out of ignorence.

IzakHalevas
01-14-2007, 03:31 PM
If you believe that G-d wants you to blow up children and innocent then possibly yes.

netprince
01-14-2007, 06:36 PM

I'm on about, average muslims who don't agree with Jihad saying islam doesn't permit violence ect,so they make takfeer out of ignorence.
Islam does not permit violence against innocent civilians, i agree with that and i dont think anyone of any knowledge will say Islam permits such a thing.

Brother FBI i have many muslim freinds and they would mostly come under the average muslims category, i have never heard any of them making takfir of the mujahideen movements. I have been on this forum as well as other islamic forums, and again i havent come across average muslims making takfir of any mujahideen movements. Like i said in my previous post, the only thing i have found which has been close was the labelling of Osama bin Ladin as a Khawarij by some ulema (I am not saying i agree/disagree with that labelling, just saying it is something i have read).

Condemnation of attacks against civilians i have heard a lot, however, they have been just that, condemnations. I personally have never heard anyone say they are not muslim.

So i ask again, could you please provide some examples or evidences of this, who are these people making takfir, which scholars or groups are they taking there opinions from etc?

May Allah(SWT) guide us all away from the wrong within ourselves, and give us the ability to see truth as it is in truth and to see falsehood as it is in falsehood.

FBI
01-14-2007, 06:38 PM

So i ask again, could you please provide some examples or evidences of this, who are these people making takfir, which scholars or groups are they taking there opinions from etc?
Just some random people I know.

netprince
01-14-2007, 06:51 PM

Just some random people I know.
From your post I understood that this was a major issue and a lot of people were wrongly making takfir of all the mujahideen groups. If that is not the case and it is just the rantings of a few random people then Inshallah it isnt a major issue.

There will always be 'random' people saying random things.

May Allah(SWT) give them guidance.

Akil
01-17-2007, 11:01 AM
"Extremist", this is the new "It" word it seems to be on everyone's tounge wheather muslim or not
I believe that the word extremist is recognition by the general populace (ie non-Muslims, non-believers, kifur, what have you) that those who commit acts of violence on civilians and those who condone hate are outside of mainstream Islam.

Also, it doesn’t matter what Islamic Scholars say or don’t say about those who blow themselves up (committing the haram act of suicide) in civilian population center (committing the haram act of murdering innocents) because they will face the judgment of God who clearly does not condone these actions.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.