/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have a bad feeling!!!

FollowingAlhuda
01-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Assalamo Aleikom,

I have a really bad feeling. I want to cry. I never had this feeling before and it hurts i a way!

La Hawla Wala Quata Ila Bilah!

Does someone has any tips?
Baraka Allaho Fiekom!

Wassalamo Aleikom

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FBI
01-09-2007, 08:02 PM
:sl:

Eat some Ice Cream, make dua, read some sahaba stories if your married go holla at your other half.

FollowingAlhuda
01-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the du3a, i really just shake all the time. And the feeling is getting more and more

format_quote Originally Posted by FBI

Eat some Ice Cream, make dua, read some sahaba stories if your married go holla at your other half.
Djazaaka Allah...for the tips although i'm not married. Ghair Insha Allah.

netprince
01-09-2007, 08:28 PM
May Allah(SWT) ease your suffering and give you peace of mind and serenity in your heart :)

Cant really offer any real advice without knowing the cause, however, i am certain if you ask Allah(SWT) for help then you will recieve it.

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FollowingAlhuda
01-09-2007, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by netprince
May Allah(SWT) ease your suffering and give you peace of mind and serenity in your heart :)

Cant really offer any real advice without knowing the cause, however, i am certain if you ask Allah(SWT) for help then you will recieve it.

:)
Thanks brother, the cause is actually nothing. It just came. It hink it's from the Sheitan... (I do feel that my Imaam is down)

I'm listening Quran now , maybe it will help. I trust in Allah!

Wassalam

netprince
01-09-2007, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FollowingAlhuda
Thanks brother, the cause is actually nothing. It just came. It hink it's from the Sheitan... (I do feel that my Imaam is down)

I'm listening Quran now , maybe it will help. I trust in Allah!

Wassalam
Quranic Recitation is always a very good way to get peace of mind. I hope you feel better soon.

ZAYD
01-09-2007, 09:15 PM
may allah ease ur pain. ameen

FollowingAlhuda
01-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Ameen...

Subhana Allah Wa Bihamdik Subhanna Allaho Alhadiem

strider
01-10-2007, 07:05 PM
I feel like that sometimes too. Calling up your closest friend or somebody you haven't spoken to in a while, is always uplifting.

FollowingAlhuda
01-10-2007, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider
I feel like that sometimes too. Calling up your closest friend or somebody you haven't spoken to in a while, is always uplifting.

Today i feel much better alhamdolilah...

Sometimes your way works, i had to recite the quran to get some rest.

It has really helped
Wassalam

flower of dusk
01-10-2007, 07:28 PM
well... sometimes when you try to keep every situation within yourself, at one point it all feels like bursting out. try to handle each problem step by step and perhaps you could talk to somebody about it.

zaria
01-10-2007, 08:29 PM
Salaam's.

Ameen to the dua'
Put your trust in Allah (swt)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.