/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Throwing books with the verses of Quran in?

AnonymousPoster
01-10-2007, 12:09 PM
salam.

someone i know took some islamic books that contained Quran and also hadiths and through them down the stairs to annoy her husband.

how bad is this? it wasnt the Quran but it did contain verses in it in arabic and the sayings of Mohammed pbuh.

ma salam.
anon

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
01-10-2007, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
salam.

someone i know took some islamic books that contained Quran and also hadiths and through them down the stairs to annoy her husband.

how bad is this? it wasnt the Quran but it did contain verses in it in arabic and the sayings of Mohammed pbuh.

ma salam.
anon

:offended: that's a kufr action! is she muslim? she definately needs to repent, that's the least i can say!

subhanallah how can you vent ur anger by abusing your deen..

:w:

Snowflake
01-10-2007, 12:33 PM
Na udhu billah! She must repent, repent and repent again. She's done more harm to herself than she has to her husband.

I just can't believe some people

AnonymousPoster
01-10-2007, 12:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Na udhu billah! She must repent, repent and repent again. She's done more harm to herself than she has to her husband.

I just can't believe some people
salam,

is this kufr or is is just sinful? it was not a Quran, but did contain verses of it?

ma salam,
anon.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
01-10-2007, 12:49 PM
I can't say whether it's kuffar as such, but it's being disrespectful to The Almighty and therefore a sin.

FollowingAlhuda
01-10-2007, 12:57 PM
Allaho a3lem, don't say Kufr.

As the Prophet (Peace be upon him said)
'' All actions will be judged by intention. ''
'' Inna Mal A3malo Bi Niyyat.''

Never do takfier, because that is one of the biggest sins!

Wassalam

FollowingAlhuda
01-10-2007, 12:58 PM
B.T.W. This question is better to be asked to a scollar. The ones who give Fatawa!

Maybe there is allready a fatwa , so if someone has it please post it. If not, don't judge.

Wassalamo Aleikom

Dawud_uk
01-10-2007, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FollowingAlhuda
Allaho a3lem, don't say Kufr.

As the Prophet (Peace be upon him said)
'' All actions will be judged by intention. ''
'' Inna Mal A3malo Bi Niyyat.''

Never do takfier, because that is one of the biggest sins!

Wassalam
assalaamu alaykum,

there is a big difference between saying something is kufr and pronoucing takfir, if i say person x has committed kufr then this is not takfir. if i say person x is a kaffir then this is takfir. you understand?

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah

FollowingAlhuda
01-10-2007, 02:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk
assalaamu alaykum,

there is a big difference between saying something is kufr and pronoucing takfir, if i say person x has committed kufr then this is not takfir. if i say person x is a kaffir then this is takfir. you understand?

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah
Salaamo Aleikom,

But how can you say he commited kufr is his intention was not to trow with a book with quranic verses! Because of angryness he couldn;t think clear.
And then we can link that with the Hadith where the Prophet (Peace and blessing be upon him) warned us to NOT become angry!
Wa Allaho a3lem

Allaho a3lem, their is a diffrence i agree. But i am just warning a bit. On the wrong context .. but anyway..

But do you get my point?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-10-2007, 06:01 PM
whether its in the Qur'an or not.. it still contains the Words of Allah(swt) that ur trashing down the stairs :X Na Audhubillah. She should repent soon, InshAllah. Why did she pick those specific books, why not another one :? :X

netprince
01-10-2007, 07:10 PM
What happened is wrong and shouldnt have happened, however, we should all do dua that Allah(SWT) will forgive the person as Allah(SWT) is the most merciful.

We are living in very dangerous times, where the muslim psyche is constantly being bombarded with kufr and this has a profound effect on a persons mental stability. We as muslims should not be so hasty to judge our brothers and sisters in Islam, by constantly nitpicking and pointing fingers, we are in effect chasing our brothers and sisters out of islam. We should all try to be compassionate towards each other.

May Allah(SWT) forgive the person who made the mistake whilst in a state of anger and guide them back to the right path. May Allah(SWT) guide us all.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Ameen to the du'a!

FollowingAlhuda
01-10-2007, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by netprince
What happened is wrong and shouldnt have happened, however, we should all do dua that Allah(SWT) will forgive the person as Allah(SWT) is the most merciful.

We are living in very dangerous times, where the muslim psyche is constantly being bombarded with kufr and this has a profound effect on a persons mental stability. We as muslims should not be so hasty to judge our brothers and sisters in Islam, by constantly nitpicking and pointing fingers, we are in effect chasing our brothers and sisters out of islam. We should all try to be compassionate towards each other.

May Allah(SWT) forgive the person who made the mistake whilst in a state of anger and guide them back to the right path. May Allah(SWT) guide us all.

Ameen,

May Allah pure our Intentions.

On the authority of Abu Hurayra the Prophet (Peace be upon him said):
'' Indeed Allah is pure, and accepts only that wich is pure"
(Collected by Bukhari and Muslim)

Wassalam

Sabbir_1
01-10-2007, 07:32 PM
[

He must of made his wife really mad, for her to do that..
when u in a state of anger u dont think about what u doin.. also the sis probably didnt know the books contained the verses of quran in it.. but she should stil do taubah and repent...

Shiyad
01-10-2007, 08:36 PM
:sl:
All the brothers and sisters please keep in mind that this is a religion of forgivness.
Allah the Almighty has informed us " O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgivness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgivness nearly as great at it."
* related by at- Tirmidhi
we must know that shaitan and it's followers are near to each and everyone of us. When we get angry they get a golden oppurtunity to get in to our minds, and do things that is wrong. This sister might have forgotten that these books are also important to be respected because our Creator's words and His messenger's words were in them. (Shaitan makes us forget) So I advice this sister not to take these books and kiss them like some ppl do... but instead remember that Allah Knows everything! So, determine in yourself that you never repeat these acts, and ask Allah to Help you in this! Repent and ask Allah's forgivness!
:w:

Malaikah
01-11-2007, 02:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester

Did she through them specifically because they had Quran in them? Or because they were the first books she saw and really wanted to through something?

rav
01-11-2007, 03:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
I can't say whether it's kuffar as such, but it's being disrespectful to The Almighty and therefore a sin.
Is passing judgement on a situation you do not know of, not just as sinful? I'd like the Islamic point of view on that, since the Jewish view is very interesting.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-11-2007, 03:39 AM
It could be actually, its almost like lying and lying is definitely a sin. But dont take my word for it. I'd wait for someone who knows to answer :)

Dawud_uk
01-11-2007, 09:52 AM
assalaamu alaykum,

i got a friend to ask a shaikh who said if her intention was to disrespect the book, knowing what it was then she has committed a clear act of kufr and should do her shahadah again.

but if she meant to annoy her husband in this, then it falls below the level of being kufr and is a major sin.

hope this helps everyone.

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah

Malaikah
01-11-2007, 10:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk
and is a major sin.

Is it a major sin because of the words in it? Or because she wanted to annoy her husband?:?

lolwatever
01-11-2007, 10:03 AM
^ major sin mostly coz of the nature of the book, *i'm assuming here she kenw it was an islamic book*

and if she was being abusive then yeh that's another sin.. (allahu alam if major i dont know)

salams

AnonymousPoster
01-11-2007, 06:33 PM
the girls husband was infuriating her and was being extremely patronising, he wasnt being a loving husband and was upsetting his wife. whenever they argue he leaves books on marriage lying around as if to say read em u stupid woman and learn from it. so because his wife was feeling a little sad she told her husband not to sit next to her, he was like why i havent done nothing wrong, but he didnt take the time to bother understanding why she was feeling sad, she had been looking after her kid all day who wasnt well so was crying all day, she was trying to giv another sister whose going through some problems company even tho the sister was getting on her nerves, and a sister sed she was going to come round at 2 but didnt, and neither did she bother telling her so she was sat waiting around for the sister all day and was feeling let down and just wanted some time to her self to relax, but the husband kept annoying her so she went upstairs, the husband followed her and left books on marriage in the room for her to read even tho the girl sed please dnt do that because she finds it very patronising but he didnt listen and went down stairs, so in a heat of anger she chucked them down the stairs because she was really upset due to her husband being very inconsiderate and selfish. her intention wasnt to disrespect the books but at the time she just wanted to kill her husband because she has been very stressed out lately, she was actually contemplating suicide because she was feeling very depressed and lonely.

justified or not?

lolwatever
01-12-2007, 11:53 AM
^ wats diff between diong that and putting a quran book on desk hinting that soemoen should read it and throwing it out of anger.

The husbands approach could have been better.

And the wife's approach also could have been better, hence why we should control our anger, coz it leads us to do things that are purely absurd.

its not justified. whether it was husband who done it or wife. I'm not being partial to ne1 here..

salams

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.