/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Download the Islamic Books of YOUR choice inshaa'Allaah. [PDF]

Pages : [1] 2 3

- Qatada -
01-10-2007, 02:08 PM
:salamext:

You can post and download the E-Books of your choice from this thread inshaa'Allaah. :)

You can read the books on Adobe Reader [PDF] which you can download from here inshaa'Allaah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
01-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Books

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

This is our Aqeedah

“This is our ‘aqidah . Whoever possesses two eyes then let him read and whoever possesses hearing then let him listen!” All praise is for Allah, the Lord of the worlds, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful, the Master of the Day of Judgment. May the salah and the salam be upon the seal of the Prophets and Messengers and upon all of his family and companions. To proceed: This is a summary of what we believe in and what we worship Allah with from the most important areas of the din . I wrote it in my jail cell after it had reached me that there were some people who were ascribing things to us and putting words in our mouths that we have never said; in particular, in the areas of kufr and iman . Before this, I was never concerned with writing about the likes of this subject. That is because our scholars have sufficed and fulfilled in that.

In addition, the seeker of truth who is fair is able to become familiar with our statements from out detailed books. I was not concerned with this until it was requested of me by some of the brothers in tawhid that would often visit us in prison. That was after they came across people who were not clear about our statements in some of the areas of kufr and iman, therefore, I hastened and responded to that noble brother’s request for the sake of outlining the issues and familiarizing others with the general and most important things that we believe and have faith in. Perhaps by that, I can shut the door on those that seek out game in some generalized statements or quote us as saying what we have not said, or to ascribe to us and hold us to implications that are not from our way; especially given the fact that I know that many beginning students of knowledge have access to our books and that some issues may confuse them, especially some of the itlaqat and generalizations that they may read in our da’wah books wherein in many of them we address the tawaghit and their likes from the legislators and their allies from the armies of shirk and partnership and those like them whom Allah has commanded us to proclaim disavowal from them and to censure them. So perhaps we kept some of the texts of threat unrestricted and upon their apparent meaning without interpretation. Or maybe we generalized rulings upon a certain type of action and thus, the weak student of knowledge was not capable of differentiating between that and leveling the ruling upon specific individuals. Maybe we kept some all-inclusive unrestricted statements upon their apparent meanings without any elucidation and interpretation so that it would be more effective in repelling those who were being addressed of those whose crutch is seeking out concessions and points of exit that cause the destruction of sins to become belittled. More Books from Tibyan

- Qatada -
01-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Defence Of The Muslim Lands

Defence of the Muslim Lands' has become a classical Islamic text studying the legal implications of when and under what conditions Jihad is permitted under the Shariah. Dr. Abdullah Azzam discusses many critical questions relating to the types of Jihad, the conditions under which Jihad becomes an obligation upon all Muslims, parents permission, fighting in the absence of the Islamic State and peace treaties with the enemy. This new edition contains over 150 footnotes and a 'scholars base' which give brief details of each of the fifty or so scholars mentioned in the text.

- Qatada -
01-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Milestones

• Few thinkers have had such an influence on the contemporary Islamic thought as ash-shaheed Sayyid Qutb. Since his execution in 1964 in Cairo, his death became the perfect illustration of one of the processes through which a human being becomes part of the revolutionary movement aimed at changing the world and bringing in a new ethical moral order based on freedom, brotherhood, and justice for all.

Islam stands for change. It seeks to change the individual and the society. This change covers every aspect of human life: form personal morality to business economics and politics. It is only natural that Islam should be fought b those who want to keep the status quo. This is the way it has always been throughout history: Adam to Nuh, Ibrahrim, Musa, Isa, and Muahmmad (peace be upon them). It will happen to anyone who wants to stand up and proclaim the true message of Islam to the world.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
01-10-2007, 02:16 PM
A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam

• This introductory book on Islam serves as a good da'wah tool, explaining some of the fundamentals of Islam, as well signifying verses of the Qur'an and how they relate to science and the world around us.

• - Download Book -
  • - Purchase Book -

- Qatada -
01-10-2007, 02:18 PM
  • In Pursuit of Allahs Pleasure

By Dr.Naaha Ibrahim, Asim Abdul Maajid & Essam-ud-Deen Darbaalah.
    In this book the authors outlined a complete methodology for Islamic work in this day. From Aqeedah to Dawah to Jihad to Khilafah and Taqwa to Sabr, they have explained how all of these parts come together for the sole objective of every Muslim to seek the pleasure of Allah.

• - Download Book -
  • - Purchase Book -

- Qatada -
01-10-2007, 02:19 PM
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum (The Sealed Nectar)

• By Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarkpuri

The heart of every Muslim is filled with the love the last Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) and the love of the Messenger of Allah is an asset for any Muslim. This book a biography goes into the details of the lineage of the Prophet (SAWS) his message, his jihad and his social interaction.

• - Download -
  • - Purchase Here -

- Qatada -
01-10-2007, 02:20 PM
The World of Jinn & Devils

• By Umar S. Al-Ashqar Islamic Creed Series. The World Of The Jinn & Devils; In the Light of the Qur'an and Sunnah

What are jinn and devils? Where do they live? How do they impact our life? This pioneering book draws from the Qur'an and hadith in answering questions about the critical Islamic belief in Al-Ghaib, the unseen. It discusses the wisdom behind their creation, interaction with humans, eyewitness accounts, need for knowledge about them and common misconceptions about their power. The book argues that despite the dominant secular worldview that dismisses any un-observable phenomenon as non-existent, humans believe in the unseen. Furthermore, it is important to understand their place in creation to avoid satanic influences and come closer to Allah.

- Qatada -
01-10-2007, 02:21 PM
Maidens of Paradise

• The temporary life of this world is a great test for man. Temptations are many and man is weak. The possibilities of faltering and sinning are not remote.

In this book, some of the rewards of the life Hereafter, especially those relating to the gorgeous, celestial, wide-eyed beauties - the Hurs (Maidens) of Jannat, have been set out in a clear and concise manner. By reading and pondering about the bounties of Jannat and its beautiful virgins, the youth will feel a renewed vigour to fight the carnal desires and strive for the pleasure of Allah . by doing righteous deeds. Further more, the beauty of the women of this world will appear pale and insignificant before the beauty of those stunning damsels of Jannat.

- Qatada -
01-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Stories of the Prophets (Ibn Kathir)

• In this book, the stories of the prophets have been compiled from 'Al-Bidayah wan-Nihayah' (The Beginning and the End) which is a great work of the famous Muslim exegete and historian Ibn Kathir and has a prominent place in the Islamic literature. The stories of the prophets and all the events in their lives have been supported by the Qur'anic Verses and the Sunnah (traditions) of the Prophet (S). Wherever it was necessary, other sources have also been reported for the sake of historical accounts, but on such places a comparative study has been made to prove the authenticity of the sources. Ibn Kathir has reproduced the views and interpretations of all the great exegetes of the Qur'an of his time. The systemic narratives of the Stories of the Prophets have been written in chronological order which renders a historical style to the book.

- Qatada -
01-10-2007, 02:23 PM
The Ideal Muslim

• The ideal Muslim is a man of the highest moral character. In his relation with his rabb' (lord), himself, family, parents, relatives, friends, and the community at large, he has a most excellent example in the Prophet of Islam (pbuh). His idealism is further strengthened by the characters of the first generations of Muslims who excelled in all the various fields of human endeavour. He is reassured by the teachings of Islam that he also can reach these noble heights by working to improve his character daily.

In this title, the author gives a clear overview of the practical aspects of the Islamic lifestyle, as exemplified by the Prophet (pbuh) and his Companions (pbuh). Moving from the innermost aspect of the individual's spiritual life to his dealings with all those around him, one can see how the Muslim is expected to interact with all others in his life.

- Qatada -
01-10-2007, 02:24 PM
The Ideal Muslimah

• "The ideal Muslimah is proud of the great position that Islam has given her among humanity. She performs her duties knowing that her role is clearly defined and that her rights are still, even today, greater than any other ideology has provided. She is a woman of moral excellence, true to her nature, not confused by alien and morally bankrupt ideas. She preserves her self-respect and dignity through her piety in obedience to Allah (SWT) and His Messenger (PBUH). She is the role model that every true believer hopes to emulate. This comprehensive work by Dr. Al-Hashimi is a valuable contribution for our English readers who will find the knowledge contained therein truly beneficial and inspiring."

- Qatada -
01-10-2007, 02:39 PM

http://kalamullah.com/books.html

http://www.streetdawah.com/books.html

Skillganon
01-15-2007, 02:19 PM
You can read "The Sealed Nectar" online here: http://www.al-sunnah.com/nektar/1.htm

Naira
01-15-2007, 02:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
You can read "The Sealed Nectar" online here: http://www.al-sunnah.com/nektar/1.htm
great thread
jazaklalh hu kheir for all the links

i have this book The sealed Nector

'Abd al-Baari
01-16-2007, 08:00 AM
bro Fi_Sabilillah Jazakllah for alll the links

FollowingAlhuda
01-16-2007, 11:36 AM
Sorry but you can't recommand books of Sayid Qotb, he has big Djarh

Wassalam

Skillganon
01-20-2007, 03:57 PM
Does anyone have the book:

An Explanation of Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab's Kashf al-Shubuhat. A CRITICAL STUDY OF SHIRK, by Abu Ammaar Yasir Qhadhi?

If it is available for dowload or it will be appreciated.

Abu Rago
01-25-2007, 01:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FollowingAlhuda
Sorry but you can't recommand books of Sayid Qotb, he has big Djarh

Wassalam
:sl:

says who?

This is what sheikh al-albanee said regarding shaheed sayyid qutb:

The following is an extract from a question and answer session with Sheikh Al-Albani. It was recorded on a tape by Abi Lailatal Athari and it is commonly sold under the title, 'al-I'tidaal Fee Sayyid Qutb'. The date of the recording is 1st of Rabbi' al Awwal 1414AH - 9th December 1993 (Silsilatul Hudaa wan-Noor 784/1).

Transcript:

Questioner: (alleges that Sayyid Qutb pronounced everyone a 'kafir' - disbeliever)

Al-Albani: 'We do not know this about him. Rather he had composed words during his stay in prison which are akin to inspiration.

Questioner: Sayyid Qutb claimed that the Ummah lives in a state of Jahiliyyah which is worse than the first state of Jahiliyyah. He also claimed that the Masajids are akin to the temples of Jahilliyah and that Islam does not apply to such societies. I have heard this myself, Sheikh.

Al-Albani: Have you been to Egypt?

Questioner: No, I have not.

Al-Albani: He is an Egyptian. He is describing what he has seen in the likes of the mosques in Egypt such as Sayyida Zaynab, Sayyid Badawi, etc.

Questioner: Are all the mosques in Egypt like that?.

Al-Albani: No I do not say all mosques are like that and neither does Sayyid Qutb. Rather, he is giving a general statement.

Questioner: Did you comment that 'Ma'alim fil Tareeq' (Milestones) is about Tawheed (monotheism) written in a modern way?

Al-Albani: I say that there is a chapter in this book which is of great benefit, called 'La ilaha illallah minhaj hayah'. That is what I am saying and as I have said before, Sayyid Qutb is not a scholar but rather he has written some words which i believe are like light from light ilhaam (inspiration) including the chapter 'Way of Life'. A large number of Salafees have not adopted what the chapter 'Way of Life' discusses. Milestones has many interesting points and discussions.

End of Transcript

Some groups have alleged that this recording took place prior to sheikh al-Albani's discovery of the 'evil' of Sayyid Qutb. There is no evidence to suggest that sheikh al-Albani retracted these comments and it must also be borne in mind that at the time of this recording it had been nearly 30 years since the martydom of Sayyid Qutb.

Sheikh Albani uses the word 'ilham', which in Arabic means 'inspiration for certain chosen individuals'. This word is often used be scholars to describe an act or deed which is guided by Allah Almighty. For example scholars used the same word when describing how the mother of Prophet Musa was inspired to put her infant child into a basket of reeds and floated him on the river Nile to save him from Pharoah's men.

:w:

Abu Rago
01-25-2007, 01:44 AM

and this is what sheikh ibn jibreen said:

Legal Verdict Regarding Sayyid Qutb
Ibn Jibreen

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Office of the Presidency of Islamic Research and Legal
Verdicts

Question:
Some youth call Shaykh Sayyid Qutb a heretic and prohibit the reading of his books, and they say a similar statement regarding Hasan al-Banna, as they also say regarding some of the scholars that they are Khawarij. Their argument is that [they do this] in order to 'expose the errors [of these men] to the people,'. even though [these youth] are until now [only] students [of knowledge]. I hope for a response so that doubt may be removed from us and others, [and] so that this [phenomenon] will not spread.

Response:
All praise belongs to Allah alone. To proceed: It is impermissible to [unjustly] call the Muslims heretics or wicked as is evidenced by the statement of the Prophet SAW "Whoever says to his brother 'O enemy of Allah,' and he is not such but that it returns back to him." While in [another] hadith 'Whoever calls a Muslim an infidel it returns back to one of them.' While in another hadith: "A man passed by another while he was doing a sin and he said to him, 'By Allah, Allah will not forgive you.' So [Allah] said: 'Who is he who can pass judgment on my behalf that I will not forgive so and so, I have forgiven him and have nullified your deeds.'"

With this I say, Sayyid Qutb and Hasan al-Banna are among the scholars of the Muslims and among the people of da'wa. Allah has brought benefit by them and through them He has guided many people. They both have efforts [for Islam] which should not be denied. For this reason Shaikh Abdul-Aziz ibn Baz interceded on behalf of Sayyid Qutb when the order for his execution was given. [Ibn Baz] was gentle in his intercession, but President Gamal [Abdel Nasser] did not accept [Ibn Baz's] intercession, may Allah send upon him [i.e. Abdel Nasser] what he deserves. When both men [i.e Hasan al-Banna & Sayyid Qutb] were killed, each was referred
to as a martyr, as each was killed unjustly.
This is borne witness to by those close [to them] as well as by the general public. As it was widely spread in the papers and books without anyone ever objecting. Moreover, the scholars have received their books [with acceptance]. No one has attacked them for more than the [last] twenty years. If some [heresy proceeded] from them, then [these mistakes] are
similar to an-Nawawi, as-Suyuti, Ibn al-Jawzi, Ibn 'Atiyah, al-Khatabi, al-Qastalani and the likes of many of them.
I have read what Shaikh Rabi al-Madkhali has written in his refutation of Sayyid Qutb and I found that he has placed statements where they do not exist. For this reason Shaikh Bakr Abu Zaid, may Allah perserve him, refuted him. Likewise, [al-Madkhali's] unjust attacks of Shaikh 'Abdur-Rahman ['Abdul-Khaaliq] and his [twisting 'Abdur-Rahman 'Abdul-Khaaliq's words] in order to find errors which would make ['Abdur-Rahman 'Abdul-Khaaliq appear] misguided, even though [Shaikh Rabi] befriended him for a lengthy period of time and he never found any such errors [in the past].

And the eye of pleasure sees every fault insignificant,
But the eye of hatred always finds fault.

Dictated by
Abdullah ibn Abdur-Rahman ibn Jibreen
26/2/1417 AH

- Qatada -
02-02-2007, 10:20 AM

The sites back up alhamdulillah! :)

Major Sins (Al Kaba'ir)

The major sins are those acts which have been forbidden by Allah in the Quran and by His Messenger (Sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam) in the Sunnah (practise of the Prophet), and which have been made clear by the actions of of the first righteous generation of Muslims, the Companions of the Prophet (SAW)

There is some difference of opinion among scholars in this regard. Some say these major sins are seven, and in support of their position they quote the tradition: 'Avoid the seven noxious things'- and after having said this, the propeht (SAW) mentioned them: 'associating anything with Allah; magic; killing one whom Allah has declared inviolate without a just case, consuming the property of an orphan, devouring usury, turning back when the army advances, and slandering chaste women who are believers but indiscreet.' (Bukhari and Muslim)
'Abdullah ibn 'Abbas said: 'Seventy is closer to their number than seven,' and in this book Imam Dhabi goes through the 70 Major Sins Supported by the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

The Author Muhammad bin Ahmad bin `Uthman bin Qaymaz at Turkamani, Shams al-Din al-Dimashqi al-Dhahabi al-Shafi`i (673-748 AH), the imam, Shaykh al-Islam, head of hadith masters, critic and expert examiner of the hadith, encyclopedic historian and biographer, and foremost authority in the canonical readings of the Qur'an. Born in Damascus where his family lived from the time of his grandfather `Uthman, he sometimes identified himself as Ibn al-Dhahabi - son of the goldsmith - in reference to his father's profession.

- Download Book -
- Purchase Book -

Kitab At-Tauhid

Kitab At-Tauhid is one of the best books on the subject of Tauhid (Monotheism) and ranks high in authenticity. In this book all the relevant verses of the Qur'an have been discussed reasonably, rationally, and sincerely. The essence of the Qur'an and Sunnah is placed in a very simple manner in this book.

- Download Book -
- Purchase Book -

islamway
02-02-2007, 10:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

You can post and download the E-Books of your choice from this thread inshaa'Allaah. :)

You can read the books on Adobe Reader [PDF] which you can download from here inshaa'Allaah.
thanks a lot for the good post jazakallahkhair brother:D

ilm.seeker
02-05-2007, 08:18 AM
you will find all authetic islamic books topic wise here
http://abdurrahman.org/

- Qatada -
02-24-2007, 04:27 PM

Fortress of the Muslim (Hisnul-Muslim)

Invocations from the Qur'an & Sunnah. Translation of Hisnul-Muslim. (aka 'Citadel of the Believer') This is a very beautiful booklet consisting of many authentic Dua's (supplications) for a Muslim to supplicate on a daily basis and on special occasions.

Author's Note... This book is an abridgment of my earlier work entitled, Adh-Dhikr wad-Du'a wal-'llaj bir-Ruqyah mina'-Kitab was-Sunnah. In order to make it small and easily portable, I have chosen only the section on words of remembrance for this abridgment. To achieve this, I only mentioned the text of the words of remembrance instead of the entire Hadith. I also limited myself to mentioning only one or two references from the original book for each Hadith. Whoever would like to know about the Companion who related a particular Hadith, or more information about where it is recorded, should refer to the original work (mentioned above). I ask Allah the Glorious, the Mighty, by His beautiful Names and by His sublime Attributes to accept this as having been done sincerely for His sake alone. I ask Him to bring me its benefits during my lifetime and after my death. May those who read it, those who print it, or have had any role in distributing it, benefit from it also. Surely He, glory be unto Him, is Capable of all things. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon our Prophet, Muhammad, and upon his family and Companions and whoever follows them in piety until the Day of Judgment.

Said bin Ali bin Wahaf Al-Qahtani, Safar,1409

View Online: http://makedua.com
- Download Book -
- Purchase Book -

- Qatada -
02-24-2007, 04:28 PM
The Lofty Mountain

The Lofty Mountain contains the translation of perhaps the last book that Sheikh Abdullah Azzam wrote before he was assassinated. It is a unique biography of an individual that is not known to many people: the martyred Sheikh Tameem Al-Adnani from Palestine, whose soul left this World in 1989, after accompanying Sheikh Abdullah Azzam in the Afghan Jihad for a number of years.

- Download Book -

- Qatada -
03-15-2007, 01:39 PM
In the Early Hours: Reflections on Spiritual and Self Development

In the Early Hours is a collection of inspirational advice by a dear and beloved teacher, Ustadh Khurram Murad on the subject of spiritual and self development. In it he sets out the goal of the Believer - the single minded desire to seek the good pleasure of God. He then outlines the methods and instruments which must be used in the attainment of that ultimate goal. This book, we hope, will serve as a useful companion on your journey towards the meeting with your Lord.

- Download Book -
- Purchase Book -

03-15-2007, 01:48 PM
Jzakallah khair excellent thread mashaallah!!

ABDUL HAQ
03-15-2007, 03:38 PM
http://www.fisabilillah.org/books.asp

MANY HERE TOO:)

arif
03-17-2007, 02:51 PM
salaams ,

wonderful thread brother fi-sabillah ... i really liked it ...

btw , ive got the books, ar raheek al makhtoum , guide to islam , and stories of the prophets ...

wonderful bux no doubt, will read the others inshallah .
allah hafiz.

- Qatada -
03-17-2007, 03:51 PM

Don't Be Sad

Aaidh ibn Abdullah al-Qarni

At a time in which the Muslims are beset with trials from every periphery and within, comes this heartening book rooted in the commandments of Allah (swt), the Sunnah and the excellent guidance and examples of the Muslims that have come before us.

Don't Be Sad is an absolute must-read for all people. It is full of practical advice on how to replace sadness with a pragmatic and ultimately satisfying Islamic outlook on life. It exposes to the modern reader how Islam teaches us to deal with the tests and tribulations of this world.
So, take heart and hold firmly onto the rope of Allah (swt).

- Read Book -
- Purchase Book -

http://www.islamicboard.com/cyber-co...-dont-sad.html

- Qatada -
03-17-2007, 03:52 PM

A Call to Migrate

The believers have had a recent taste of the calls of the delinquents in our societies – those who seek to deceive their religion and Ummah – for the Muslims to gather and live with the disbelievers, and that we must fear for ourselves from ourselves – not from the West, and not from the disbelieving, apostate governments – and that there is no problem whatsoever for us in living with the Jews and Christians, or with the regimes that serve them, and that the problem with the West and the apostate regimes is in living with us.

These deceivers are confused between the mercy and freedom given by Islam to the People of the Book – a very narrow, specific freedom – versus taking them as allies, and between the delaying of implementing the rulings of apostasy upon the apostates due to the lack of ability to do so versus loving to live with them, since they have never been exposed to the true nature of this religion. They lack deep faith in this belief, and they do not realize the nature of the battle between us and the enemies of Allah, who are of various beliefs, some even being from those who ascribe themselves to Islam.

- Read More...

[PDF - Adobe Reader Download]

boriqee
03-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Gifting the Brothers with the Dangers of Ulwaan

An overview from Shaykh Abee 'Abdillaah 'AbdurRahmaan bin 'Abdullaah Aal Ibraaheem regarding Ulwaam's apparent leaning to kharijiyyah and the madhaab of the mukafireen

boriqee
03-18-2007, 06:36 PM
Extremism in Takfeer by Shaykh 'Alee Ibn Yahyaa al-Hadaadee

clarification regarding the matters of emaan and kufr and the issue of politics of today in stark contrast to the mistaken lies of he kuffar among the khawarij

boriqee
03-18-2007, 06:40 PM
Refuting the doubts of the people of takfeer and bombing

A repudiation of the satanic notions of the people of takfeer and khurooj

boriqee
03-18-2007, 06:43 PM
The Savage Barbarism of Aboo Qataadah by Shaykh Ramadaani

exposing the takfeeri hoolagan

boriqee
03-18-2007, 06:46 PM
With What Rationale Are Explosions and Destruction Jihaad

by the Alamaah Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Hamaad al-Abbadd

boriqee
03-18-2007, 06:59 PM
Clarifying the Misconceptions with regard to the ahkaam of Sayyid Qutb adding clarity by which detailed criticisms overide general praise

Shaykhul-Islam Imaam Muhammad Naasiru-Deen al-Albanee said
commenting upon the book ‘al-Awaasim Mimmaa Fee Kutub Sayyid Qutub Min al-Qawasim’ of Shaikh Rabee’ bin Haadee,
"Everything with which you have refuted Sayyid Qutb is the truth (haqq) and is correct (sawab). And it will become sufficiently clear from this refutation to every one who has read anything from "The Islamic Heritage" that Sayyid Qutb had no knowledge of the Usool (fundamentals) or the Furoo’ (subsidiary matters) of Islaam. So may Allaah reward you with the best of reward, O brother Rabee’ for fulfilling the obligation of explaining and uncovering his ignorance and deviation from Islaam."

Alamaah ash-Shaykh Abdul-Muhsin al-'Abbadd haafidhahullaah - said:
" The book ‘Dhilaalul-Qur’aan’ or ‘Fee Dhilaalil-Qur’aan’ of Sayyid Qutb - rahimahullaah - is one of modern tafseers based upon opinion and not narrations and reports; and it is known that the people of opinion (ra-y) and those who speak from their opinions, and speak in their own style - then both error and correctness will be seen from them; they will be correct (sometimes) and mistaken (sometimes).

A person who does not have understanding, and is not grounded upon knowledge - then it is better for him that he does not refer to it. Rather he should refer to the books of the notable scholars - such as the Tafseer of Ibn Katheer, the Tafseer of Ibn Jareer and the Tafseer of Shaikh ‘Abdur - Rahman ibn Sa’dee - from the later scholars - for these are the explanations of the scholars.

As for Sayyid Qutb - rahimahullaah - then he is one of the writers - meaning that he writes in his own style, and his own words, and speaks with words not based upon.... Therefore, if a person reads he will find: What so and so said, what so and so said, and ‘Allah’s Messenger said’ ... and so on. Meaning - those which gather narrations and give importance to the narrations. But his is based upon intellect and speech according to opinion - which is why speech comes from him which is not established and is not correct - therefore one should be occupied...life is short and not long enough for a person to read everything, so since this is the case - then one must read that which is beneficial and which is definitely useful, and the speech of the people of knowledge..., the people of knowledge who are scholars and not just writers; writers are other than scholars, a writer is other than a scholar. The writer is a person of letters - someone who has the ability to write and produce literature. So he speaks and produces words - some of which he is correct and some of which he is mistaken in. He may make mistake in wording and produce a phrase that is not good, and not fitting - but it occurs due to his speaking flowingly and using his own expressions. Therefore, in the words of Sayyid Qutb - rahimahullaah - there are things that are not befitting. In the words of Sayyid Qutb, in his works concerning tafseer and other than it there are unbefitting words and things that are not appropriate, and not befitting that a Muslim should express and say them.

As for the saying that no one has explained Tawheed as well as Sayyid Qutb did, then this is not correct at all. Tawheed is not taken from the speech of Sayyid Qutb but rather from the speech and precise scholars such as al-Bukhaaree and other than al-Bukhaaree who brought chains of narration and ahaadeeth from Allah’s Messenger (SAW), and they clearly explained Tawheed and clarified Tawheed and the reality of Tawheed. Then those scholars likewise who are knowledgeable of Tawheed - then that is not their own composition, composed in their own style and in the manner of literary works, but rather they base that upon the Speech of Allah, and the speech of His Messenger - salawaatullaahi wa salaamuhu wa barakaatuhu ‘alaihi - this is the reality of those (scholars) who wrote about Tawheed and occupied themselves with Tawheed." *

*[He said this after his lesson from ‘Sunan an-Nasaa-ee in al-Masjid an-Nabawee on 7/11/1414H]

al-Imaam Abdul-Azeez Bin Baz rahimahullah

Some parts of the book of Sayyid Qutb ‘at-Tasweer al-Fannee fil-Qur’aan’ were read to him such as his speech about Moosaa - ‘alaihis-Salaam - upon whom he said: "Let us take Moosaa - as the example of the leader of excitable nature - and this excitable impulse quickly passes away and he regains his composure, as is the case with the excitable folk." Then he said with regard to the Saying of Allah - the Most High - "Fa as-ba-hu fil madinati kha bi fan..." :- "This is the description of a well known state: the restlessness or fear of one expecting evil at every turn - and this is the characteristic of the excitable folk." [‘at-Tasweer al-Fannee fil-Qur’aan’: p.200,201,203. 13th ....]

So the Shaikh replied to this:

"Mockery of the Prophets is apostasy in its own."

again

A section of the book "Kutub wa Shakhsiyaat" (p.242) was read out to the Shaikh and in which Sayyid Qutb accuses of Mu’awiyah and Amr Ibn al-Aas of lying (kadhib), deception (ghish), treachery or trickery (khadee’ah), hypocrisy (nifaaq), and taking bribes (rishwah).

So he replied: "These are repugnant words!! These are repugnant words. Revilement of Mu’awiyah and of Amr Ibn al-Aas. All of this is repugnant and evil words. Mu’awiyah and Amr and whoever was with them made ijtihaad and erred, and those who perform ijtihaad and err then may Allaah pardon us and them.

al-Imaam Muhammad Ibnu-Saalih al-Uthaymeen

Question: "What is your saying concerning a man who advises the Sunni youth to read the books of Sayyid Qutb, especially ‘Fee Dhilaal il-Qur’aan’ and ‘Ma’aalim Fit-Taareeq’, without warning about any of the errors and deviations present in these books?"

Answer: "My statement – may Allaah bless you – is that whoever gives sincerity of purpose to Allaah, His Messenger, and his brother Muslims, that he should encourage the people to read the books of those who have preceded us from the books of tafsir and other than tafsir. These books contain more blessings, are more beneficial and are much better than the books of the later ones. As for the tafsir of Sayyid Qutb – may Allaah have mercy upon him – then it contains great calamities, however we hope that Allaah pardons him. In it are great calamities, such as his tafsir of Istiwaa and his tafsir of "Qul Huwallaahu Ahad", and similarly, his description of one of the Messengers with something unbefitting."

Source:

From the Cassette: Aqwaal ul-Ulamaa Fee Ibtaal Qawaa’id wa Maqaalaat Adnaan Ar’oor, and checked by Shaikh Ibn Uthaimeen himself on 24/4/1421H, with one slight revision who changed the phrase "Anaa Ra’yee…" to "Anaa Qawlee…".

Alamaah Saalih al-Fawzaan

Question: "[Adnaan Ar’oor] said, "Why is Imaam Ahmad not reproached for his takfir of the one who abandons prayer and yet Sayyid Qutb is reproached merely because some of these expressions occurred from him (i.e. his takfir of Muslim societies). So we say: This one performed takfir of the Muslim societies (i.e. Qutb), and yet Imaam Ahmad – may Allaah have mercy upon him – is not reproached despite his judgement of kufr against all these societies [meaning that the majority of them do not pray]."

So what is your comment upon this?"

Answer: Imaam Ahmad is a scholar and a sage (erudite, sagacious) who knows the evidences and the manner of extracting proof from them and Sayyid Qutb is an ignoramus (jaahil) who has no knowledge or cognisance and neither does he have any evidences for what he says. Hence, equating between Imaam Ahmad and Sayyid Qutb is injustice (dhulm) [because Imaam Ahmad has many evidences from the Book and the Sunnah for the one who deliberately abandons the prayer whereas Sayyid does not have a single piece of evidence for his takfir of the Muslims in general. Rather the evidences are in opposition to what he says]."

Question: "Likewise he (Adnaan Ar’oor) says, "I do not know of anyone who has spoken about the affairs of Manhaj in the manner that Sayyid Qutb has spoken of them. And he is correct in the vast majority of what he has written." He (Ar’oor) was asked about this statement of his and he replied, "By the word minhaaj here I mean the issues of reform, elections and assassinations. And by "in his time" I mean the Fifties."

Answer: "He (Ar’oor) does not know because he is ignorant. As for us, then we know – and all praise is due to Allaah – that the scholars both prior to and after Sayyid Qutb, opposed him."

Source:

From the Cassette: Aqwaal ul-Ulamaa Fee Ibtaal Qawaa’id wa Maqaalaat Adnaan Ar’oor. What is in square brackets was added by Shaikh Salih al-Fawzaan himself as a further clarification.

Fatwaa of the Imaam, Alaamah, al-Bahr, ash-Shaykh, al-Muhaddith Hammaad al-Ansaaree
The Shaikh – rahimahullaah - was asked about the statement of Sayyid Qutb, "And it
is necessary for Islaam to judge, since it is a unique, constructive and positivist aqidah
which has been moulded and shaped from Christianity and Communism together, in
the most perfect of ways and which comprises all of their (i.e Christianity and
Communism’s) objectives and adds in addition to them harmony, balance and
justice." (Ma’rakat ar-Ra’samaaliyyah wal-Islaam).
The Shaikh replied, "If the one who said these words was alive, then his
repentance should be sought, so if he repents (then so) otherwise he is to be killed
as an apostate. And if he has died then it is obligatory to explain that these words are
falsehood. However we do not perform takfir of him since we have not established the
proof against him."

Source:

From the book of Shaikh Rabee’ ‘al-Awaasim Mimmaa Fee Kutub Sayyid Qutub
Minal-Qawaasim’ (p. 24) and who read it out to Shaikh Hammaad himself on the
night of 3/1/1415 in order to corroborate it

Fatwa of Imaam ash-Shaikh Muhammad Amaan Al - Jaamee rahimahullah said in answer to the question:

"Noble Shaikh, a man who fell into many innovations - such as the saying that "the Qur’aan was ‘made’ by Allah - not made by man". And who says that Moosaa was the example of a man who was of excitable and emotional nature..."

The Shaikh said: "Halt at the first question, - what did he say: "Excitable?" - "The first question: Is it permissible to say that the Qur’aan was made by Allah and not by man. This is very serious speech, it will confuse the innocent/naive folk. Since a simple student, if he hears that the Qur’aan is made by Allah - then he will understand that what is being spoken of is the Word of Allah. So the word ‘made’ (Sun’) means that it is made and created by Allah - Allah made it and made all of the creation, and is the Creator of all of the creation - and that He is the One Who made, i.e. created the Qur’aan.

This is Kufr in Allah, since the Qur’aan is not made - rather it is the speech of Allah. Allah - the Most High - says:

"And if any of the Mushriks seek your protection, O Muhammad, then grant him your protection so that he may hear the Speech of Allah - which you recite to him" [at-Tawbah:6]

So the Speech which the Mushriks and other than the Mushriks heard form Allah Messenger, (Sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam), is this Qur’aan - what is between the two covers of the Mushaf. So the saying that the Qur’aan is made by Allah is a great mistake and is misleading for the people.

And he says that Moosaa is an example of an emotional and excitable man by nature - Moosaa - Who? The one whom Allah spoke to directly, one of the Messengers, one of the most prominent Messengers of firm resolve - slighting them is Kufr and Apostasy. Whoever slights a single Prophet has slighted all of the Prophets and committed Kufr, and whoever denies the Messengership of a single Messenger or the Prophethood of a single Prophet - then he committed Kufr; since disbelieving in a single one of them is to disbelieve in them all. This is the speech of the secularists who give no value to Allah or the Messenger of Allah, or the Books of Allah.

If this speech is written in books then the questioner should - after completing these questions referring to devilish things - he should mention to us that book so the we can warn about it. That is the second question, read what comes after it. ....(it is read)...

The second question from the questions about these insolent sayings is: He says that the person holds that saying of Wahdatul - Wujood.

Do you know the meaning of ‘Wahdatul - Wujood’? If all of those present were students of knowledge then we would not need to explain ‘Wahdatul - Wujood’. But this sound [i.e. the microphone, etc.] may reach those who do not know the meaning of ‘Wahdatul - Wujood’, we have to explain the meaning of ‘Wahdatul - Wujood’. The meaning of ‘Wahdatul - Wujood’ is that all existence is a single essence - i.e. it is not to be said: Creator and creation, Lord and those He is Lord over, all in existence is a single essence - all in existence is one. This was the religion of Ibn ‘Arabee at-Taa-ee - not the well known Ibn Arabee who was from Ahlus-Sunnah, insha’Allah and from the scholars of the Maalikees. But rather, Ibn ‘Arabee the evil one - the disavowed nobody - who came - as Shaikhul - Islaam said - with Unbelief which the Unbelievers of Quraish did not bring, since he claimed he was Allah - one and the same, and that all existence is a single thing. He Creator and the creation are the same - this is ‘Wahdatul - Wujood’. Whoever believes in ‘Wahdatul - Wujood’ is an Apostate even if he wears is flowing robe. Yes, read that which comes after ....

And the questioned mentions that the writer makes accusations against ‘Uthmaan - radiyallaahu ‘anhu -, so perhaps he has the poison of the Shee’ah - and this is a lesser disease compared to what has preceded and to what is known from him - he has mentioned the writer and mentioned the name of the book; and the questioner says that he attacks ‘Uthmaan many times in his book ‘al-‘Adaalah al-Ijtimaa’iyyah’ *

[pp. 141, 142, 155, 159, 160, 161, 163, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176 : 9th edition, 1403H, Daarush - Shurooq.]

The questioner mentions - and the responsibility for truthfulness is upon the questioner - that the author of this book ‘al-‘Adaalah al-Ijtimaa’iyyah’ (Social Justice) causes doubt about Paradise and the Fire. So if he brings doubt about Paradise and the Fire and matters of the Hidden and the Unseen like them - then this means that he was suffering from the poison of the modernists (‘Aqlaanee), and I do not know him to have been a modernist. Modernists are something other than those who depend upon intellect, and attributes are many these days.

The scholars of ‘Kalaam’ [theological rhetoric] are called the ‘people of intellect’ (al-‘Aql) and ‘the companions of intellectual affairs’. Then the ‘Aqlaaniyyah’ that has appeared and has been taken up as its base today the United States (of America) - then all the ahaadeeth that pertain to matters of the Hidden and the Unseen - then to the modernists the fact that the isnaad of the hadeeth is authentic (saheeh) is not enough. Rather the principle which they follow is that they tale the authentic ahaadeeth - and particularly those which speak of the Dajjaal, the Mahdee, Paradise and the Fire - and say that they must be judged according to the intellect. The intellects of who? The intellects of the modernists, not - common folk like ourselves? Then whatever the intellects of the modernists accept then it is to be accepted, otherwise it will be rejected.

The first of the modernists and their leader - who rejected all the ahaadeeth, after living in France for a long time and who the returned to the Islamic East - as they say - he said: I went to Europe and found an Islaam without there being any Muslims. Islaam that has taken form. Then I went back to the lands of the Muslims and found Muslims without Islaam, meaning that we are Muslims without Islaam, and that over there in Europe here was Islaam which had taken form without any Muslims".

O youth, you do not live in a remote desert today - the world is open - what is there in Europe except for intoxicants, evils and sins? But the simple-minded say: They do not break appointments, and they do not play around with prices, and if they see a seller selling that which others sell for ten - and he sells it for eight, then they disapprove of that...

Do you know who is the one who said this, and his followers consider this to be genius. Genius of the ‘greater imaam’ the ‘great imaam’ Muhammad ‘Abduh - the one whose speech this is and he was the leader of the modernists present today and the founder of the modernists school. He is the one who denied these things, and this author which the questioner is referring to is just a student who studied under the students of Muhammad ‘Abduh. So let us be clear and frank in order to free ourselves from responsibility - the modernists have books which are widely circulated today, and they wage a fierce war against Islaam - with regard to both the fundamentals and the details of the Religion, using the claim that the ahaadeeth must be checked against the intellect - even though the book and the author are known, and as they say - when the cause becomes known amazement passes away.

So our advice for our youth is that they should suffice - due to their age and level of knowledge and their level - they should suffice with the well known books, whose authors are well known for correctness of their ‘Aqeedah and Manhaj - until they mature, and it is not fitting that they should read everything that comes into their hands, since it is the case that with regard to some of those modernists then many people, many writers and many students of knowledge may have a favourable opinion of them and thus fall victim to this favourable opinion of them. So because we have books that are sound with regard to the ‘Aqeedah of their authors - then you have no need to read these other books. My advice to you are this level is that you restrict yourselves to the sound books, then that you expand when you proceed in age and knowledge, and success is granted by Allah - and may Allah extol and send peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his true followers and companions." *

[Questions and Answers in ‘al-Masjid an-Nabawee’ : 22/6/1404H.]

And he said: "The book ‘az-zilaal’ of Sayyid Qutb is a tafseer that is not a tafseer based upon narrations, not a tafseer from the language. Rather it is a composition containing a confused mixture of the ideas of the Ash’arees, the ideas of ‘Wahdatul - Wujood’ and the ideas of the Soofees - and he was an Ash’aree - about which there is not dispute.

So I advise small students not to read the book ‘az-Zilaal’, just as I advise the greater students - from the students of knowledge - to read it in order to make clear to lesser students the futility contained in it - as advice to them." *

[A lecture: Answers to questions about the manhaj of Ahlus - Sunnah wal - Jamaa’ah in calling to Allah. Cassette no. 1. Jeddah 4/1413H]

So according to the above, the fatwa of ibn Jibreen concerning Sayyid Qutb is to be abandoned and from that whih is anialiated due to its baselessness and whatever fatwa which is like the fatwa of Ibn Jibreen is also to be discarded as unreliable and unorthodox as these fatwa are full of delusion, baselessness and pure wahm.

And there are many more criticisms of Sayyid Qutb from other scholars such a Mahmood Shakir, Ubayd al-Jaabiree, Saleem al-Hilaalee, Ali al-Halabee and other than him. Suffiecient is the information above to dispel any doubts about the unorthodoxy of Sayyid Qutb and the ideas he propegated whom all modern day terrorist resort to as a theological and methodological mentor

Abu Rago
03-18-2007, 07:04 PM

Br. al-Izaaree, Please don't ruin a good thread insha'Allah.

Jazak'Allahu Khairen

Islam_sister
03-18-2007, 07:07 PM
Asalaam Alaykum:)
Nice Thread:)
JazakAllah Kheir for the links:D
Ma Salaama
Allah Hafiz

MuHiTH
03-18-2007, 11:00 PM
Sallams

jazakallah Fi_Sabilillah for creating this thread with links to these books. Now i can read them to expand my knowledge. I recommend the sealed nector as i found it interesting. Its our Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) biography.

Wsallam

- Qatada -
03-22-2007, 10:12 PM

Al-Wala’ wa’l-Bara’ - Shaykh Muhammad Saeed al-Qahtani

This book was originally submitted in the form of a thesis for a Master’s Degree to the Department of Aqeedah of the Umm al-Qorah University in Makka, ‘Saudi’ Arabia. The examining committee comprised the following: Muhammad Qutb, the supervisor, as chairman; Shaykh Abdur Razzaq Afifi as a member; and Dr. Abdul Azeez Obeid as a member. The author was granted a Master’s Degree, with excellence, on Saturday evening, the 4th of Shaban 1401. I am grateful to Shaykh Abdur Razzaq Afifi for writing the Foreword to this book. Thank you. Muhammad Saeed al-Qahtani Dhul-Hijjah 1413

- Download Book -

m102313
04-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Jazakallahu Khairan.

You Guys are doing a great job in spreading the deen of Allah.
Keep it up.

- Qatada -
05-01-2007, 01:55 PM

Bukhari, Muslim, Malik, and Dawud Hadith Collection

Courtesy of Imaanstar.Com. Sahih Al-Bukhari covers almost all aspects of life in providing proper guidance from the messenger of Allah. Translated into English in a very easy & simple language, so that all readers can understand it without difficulty. All Muslim Scholars agree that Sahih Al-Bukhari is the most authentic book after the Qur'an. The Summarized Bukhari is condensed into 1000 pages by selecting a few ahadith from the original 9-Volume which has about 4000 pages. This book contains about 2220 Ahadith.
Read More..(To download, right click and save target as)

- Qatada -
05-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Riyad-us-Saliheen

The book was compiled by Imam An-Nawawi who was the great scholar of Hadith and Fiqhof his time. Commentaries on the Ahadith have been added by Hafiz Salahuddin Yusuf of Pakistan who had originally executed them for the Urdu edition of this book. The English translation of the book and the - commentaries was performed by Dr. Muhammad Amin and Abu Usamah Al-Arabi bin Razduq who have performed their task with utmost care and profound interest.

- Qatada -
05-01-2007, 01:58 PM
Al-Adab Al-Mufrad: A Code For Everyday Living: The Example of the Early Muslims

Translated from the original Arabic into English, provides a vivid insight into the moral conduct of the early Muslims in a society led by the perfect character of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ('I was only sent to perfect good character'). The Prophet's Companions represent excellent examples of men of vigorous moral stature whose conduct inspired and attracted the masses to the fold of Islam wherever they went during the expansion of the Muslim territories, and contrary to the stereotypic portrayal, in the West, of Islam as being spread by the sword.

The Prophet's words are as relevant today as they were fourteen hundred years ago. This unique collection of 1,322 ahadith and athar is one of the earliest and most authentic works on Islamic etiquette and the Islamic way of life. Not only are they practical and inspiring, they also fulfill a desperate need for an authoritative guide on morality and spirituality for Muslims living in a modern, secular society, where the line between right and wrong is increasingly blurred.

This book is an essential cornerstone of Islamic morality and is suitable for the general reader and the academic alike. Its author, Imam Bukhari (194-256 AH/810-70 CE) is the most celebrated figure in Islamic literary history. Al-Adab al-Mufrad is an absolutely essential addition to every Islamic library.

- Qatada -
05-01-2007, 01:59 PM
http://kalamullah.com/hadith.html

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-01-2007, 02:08 PM
0oo i didnt know bout this thread. Im gunna check em out.
JazakAllah Khair :)

- Qatada -
05-01-2007, 05:18 PM

Fundamentals of Classical Arabic

The Fundamentals of Classical Arabic is based on a series of books that help students learn the difficult subject of Arabic verb conjugation and grammar. This classroom, based on volume one of the book series, provides a framework for studying the Arabic language, introduces Arabic word patterns, and covers the essentials of conjugating common verb and noun forms. The text of each chapter is provided in PDF format and the accompanying audio is available for online streaming or download. Click here to download all pdf/audio files as a single Zip file. All lectures are in MP3 Format

http://kalamullah.com/learning-arabic.html

Lesson
Lesson Title
Download
Length

Fundamentals of Classical Arabic, Vol 1

Intro
Fundamentals of Classical Arabic

4' 45"

Lesson 1
Mapping the Arabic Language

0' 52"

Lesson 2
Introducing Arabic Words

1' 39"

Lesson 3
The Past Tense Verb

3' 16"

Lesson 4
The Present Tense Verb

2' 05"

Lesson 5
The Present Tense Verb in the State of Rafa'

1' 09"

Lesson 6
The Present Tense Verb in the State of Nasb

1' 49"

Lesson 7
The Present Tense Verb in the State of Jazm

1' 35"

Lesson 8
The Emphatic

1' 16"

Lesson 9
The Command

2' 12"

Lesson 10
The Prohibition

2' 10"

Lesson 11
The Active Participle

1' 26"

Lesson 12
The Passive Participle

0' 55"

Lesson 13
The Noun of Time and Place

0' 56"

Lesson 14
The Noun of Usage

1' 17"

Lesson 15
The Superlative Noun

1' 07"

Lesson 16
The Six Types of Verb Form I

9' 50"

Appendices
Appendices

9' 20"

Taken From Sacred Learning . Org

Links For Arabic Learning:

- Qatada -
05-06-2007, 02:58 PM

Quran Arabic & English Word for Word Translation

Translation (English Language) Downloadable PDF format files (you can view online as well):

Compiled by :
Dr. Shehnaz Shaikh
Ms. Kausar Khatri

To read the preface of this book Click here.

These files are PDF files of the Holy Quran classified in term of Juz(parah). Right click on the file and chose 'save target as' option to save the file on to you machine.

The new version of the Quran Translation uses images instead of fonts and prints clear Arabic words. Please reprint Juz 1 -10 as we have posted with corrections and updates.

Last updated 3/17/2007

Last Juz 30Juz 1Juz 2Juz 3Juz 4Juz 5Juz 6Juz 7Juz 8Juz 9Juz 10Juz 11Juz 12Juz 13Juz 14Juz 15Juz 16Juz 17Juz 18Juz 19Juz 20Juz 21Juz 22Juz 23Juz 24Juz 25Juz 26Juz 27Juz 28Juz 29We appreciate your responses and feedback.

Appendices

Appendix A: List of References

Appendix B1: Brief Journey through Arabic grammar -1

Appendix B2: Brief Journey through Arabic grammar -2

Appendix C: Grammar Charts

Appendix D: A Simplified and practical methodology of learning to understand Quran

- Qatada -
05-07-2007, 12:21 PM

The Path to Guidance - Ibn ul-Qayyim

This is a book which the Shaikh, the Imaam, the ’Allaamah, the Shaikh of Islaam and the Muftee of the Muslims, Aboo ’Abdullaah Muhammad the son of Aboo Bakr - better known as Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah - may Allaah the Exalted have mercy upon him, sent to one of his brothers.

- Download Book -

- Qatada -
05-08-2007, 04:09 PM

Healing with the Medicine of the Prophet

Imam Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyah

Healing with the Medicine of the Prophet is the panacea for those in search of good health. Although it was written by the author, Ibn Al-Qayyim, over six hundred and fifty years ago, it is extremely timely work for our generation in which health and natural health care products have become an important aspect of the lives of so many. The author presents the guidance of the Prophet in dealing with a variety of health issues, including treatment of ailment and preventive remedies to keep the body fit. As the Qur'an and Sunnah are the main sources of Islamic lifestyle, it only stands to reason that they should likewise be referred to in the matters of health and fitness. This is the approach taken by Ibn Al-Qayyim as he presents Verses of the Qur'an and statements of the Prophet as his main reference in these issues of health and medicines. The final chapters the this work include an extremely beneficial glossary of remedies, herbs, foods and other natural substances that aid in the journey towards better health.

- Download Book - (17.9 MB) Right click and save target as

- Qatada -
05-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Don't Be Sad

Aaidh ibn Abdullah al-Qarni

At a time in which the Muslims are beset with trials from every periphery and within, comes this heartening book rooted in the commandments of Allah (swt), the Sunnah and the excellent guidance and examples of the Muslims that have come before us.

Don't Be Sad is an absolute must-read for all people. It is full of practical advice on how to replace sadness with a pragmatic and ultimately satisfying Islamic outlook on life. It exposes to the modern reader how Islam teaches us to deal with the tests and tribulations of this world.
So, take heart and hold firmly onto the rope of Allah (swt).

- Read Book - (15.1 MB) Right click and save target as
- Purchase Book -

- Qatada -
05-08-2007, 04:12 PM
The Fundamentals of Tawheed {Islamic Monotheism}

Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Phillips

This book presents a detailed explanation of the classical Islamic concept of God's unity as it relates to faith and acts of religious devotion. It also discusses the major areas within which the Islamic unitarian belief (Tawheed) is either nullified or compromised by idolatrous concepts and practises, collectively called Shirk.

- Download Book -

- Qatada -
05-08-2007, 04:13 PM
Fatwas of Muslim Women

By Ibn Taymiyyah

The Fatawa's of Shaikh-ul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (Rahimahullah). Though he preferred the Hanbali school of jurisprudence, he was never biased in favor of it, he frequently quotes the opinions of all four of the well-known schools of jurisprudence, even others. In a number of matters, he himself held opinions different from those of the four schools.

Read More...
(14 MB. To save, Right click and save target as)

http://www.kalamullah.com/sisters.html

- Qatada -
05-08-2007, 04:16 PM
The Choice

Ahmed Deedat

This book examines Jesus as a prophet teaching the Unity of God, and the historical collapse of Christianity as it abandoned his teaching. The author sketches the dramatic picture of the original followers of Jesus who affirmed Unity. What emerges is that "Christianity" is the fiction that replaced their truth. A work that covers the Gospel of Barnabas, the Gospel of Hermes, the Shephard, early and later Unitarian Christians, Jesus in the Gospels and in the Qur'an and Hadith. The author clearly shows the idea of Jesus as part of a Trinity was a Greek Pagan idea adopted by early Christian mission-aries to gain converts among the Greek, and did not become a widely accepted Christian doctrine until after the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D.

- Qatada -
05-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Bulugh Al-Maram

Bulugh Al-Maram (attainment of the objective according to the evidence of the ordinances) is based upon the Ahadith of our Prophet which have been the sources of Islamic Jurisprudence. Al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani has recorded the true significance of the Ahadith and their origins & also made a comparison of the versions, if the sources are more than one.
Read More..(25 MB) To download, right click and save target as

http://www.kalamullah.com/hadith.html

jzcasejz
05-08-2007, 04:22 PM
Concise Commentary On Kitaab at-Tawheed
by Saalih al-Fawzaan

This book is laid out in a simple manner. It's really good! :thumbs_up

Description:
This book gives a clear explanation of the Muslim sound Creed which is the core of the religion of Islam, as the belief in Tawheed (monotheism) is the purpose for which Allah created both mankind and jinn, and thus, those whoes belief in Tawhid is corrupt, are not considered Muslims. It is a commentary on the Book of Tawhid written by Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab.

.!Download!.

Plenty more free E-Books at --> http://www.islamebook.com

*~Sofia~*
05-08-2007, 04:47 PM
salam brothers,

Jazakallah sooo much 4 this thread...for a person that loves reading bout Islam and its topics, the books u hav put on here looks very beneficial and I will deffinatly be printing sum of them out an reading em.. (as soon as ma exams r over n i hav no boring revision to do!)
May Allah (swt) reward u both.
jazakallah once again :D

wasalam

- Qatada -
05-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Weakness of Iman

Muhammad Salih al-Munajjid

The phenomenon of weak faith has become very widespread among Muslims, and many people complain about the hardness of their hearts. So often we hear the words, “I feel hardness in my heart,” “I do not find any joy in worship,” “I feel that my faith has hit rock bottom,” “Reading Qur’aan does not move me,” “I fall into sin so easily.” The effects of this affliction can be seen in many people, and this problem is the cause of every disaster and adversity.

- Qatada -
05-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Dealing with Worries and Stress

It is the nature of this life that people will suffer from worries and stress, because this world is the place of disease, hardship and suffering. It is also the nature of this life that people have to put with suffering and hardship for various reasons. So people feel regret for what has happened in the past, anxious about that may happen in the future, and worried about what is going on in the present. The things that cross our mind and make us feel distressed are things in the past that have caused grief, things in the future that we are worried about, and things in the present which concern us.

People react differently to stress and worries, depending on how many things are concerning them, whether the worry is continuous or not, and on whether they have faith in their hearts or are rebellious and sinful. We may describe people's hearts as being of two types: either the heart is the throne of Allaah, filled with light, life, happiness, joy and all the treasures of goodness; or it is the throne of Shaytaan, wherein is distress, darkness, death, grief, worry and anxiety.

Read More... [Right Click - Save Target As to Download]

http://kalamullah.com/personality.html

- Qatada -
05-12-2007, 04:06 PM
The Muslim Home:
40 Recommendations

Home is the place where you and your family spend most of the time. Therefore, it should be decent and comfortable. In order to be so, it must be based on intimacy, love, sincerity, truthfulness, honesty, and the like. All these concepts and others are just applications of the Islamic principles.

This booklet presents the necessary advice about building up such a home. Acquiring this information would enable you to make of your home the most enjoyable place for yourself and your family.
Read More...

http://kalamullah.com/family.html

- Qatada -
05-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Millat Ibrahim

We present to the English reader, Millat Ibrahim, by the noble Sheykh Abu Muhammad Al-Maqdisi, May Allah preserve him. Herin, the author draws several parallels between the form of idolatry in the time of the Messenger of Allah salalhu alahi wassalam, and that which the apostate regimes have instituted from fabricated laws and methodologies of falsehood in the lands of the Muslims.
Read More...

- Qatada -
05-17-2007, 05:23 PM

Patience and Gratitude

This is an abridged translation of Uddat as-Sabrin wa dhakhirat ash-shakrin by Ibn Qayyim. The author explains the Islamic concept of sabr (patience) and its counter part shakr (gratitude), in a practical fashion.

- Download Book - (12 MB) Right click and save target as

- Qatada -
05-17-2007, 05:25 PM
Al-Fawaid

(A Collection Of Wise Sayings)

This book, AI-Fawaid: A Collection of Wise Sayings is one of the well-known compilations of Imam Shams Ad-Dm Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah, who is well known by the name Ibn Al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy upon him). This blessed book is not like others that simply contain sections, chapters and themes, but it consists of the elevated thoughts that Allah, Exalted be He, bestows upon some of His servants as He wills. So whenever any of these scattered pearls of wisdom occurred to the Imam, he would immediately record them. I am sure that he did not sit down and write this book in one or two weeks, but surely it was developed over a long period of time. Whenever something came to his mind, he would record it, and whenever he learnt a lesson or anything crucial in his life, he would illuminate the lines of his page with the ink of his pen.

- Download Book - (12 MB) Right click and save target as

http://kalamullah.com/books.html

- Qatada -
05-17-2007, 05:27 PM
Ma'ariful Quran

Courtesy of IslamiBayanaat.Com. Mufti Muhammad Shafi wrote Ma'ariful Quran in Urdu, which has already become a great reference for the layman and the scholar alike. Now its English translation supervised by his son Mufti Taqi Usmani, brings this great treasure to the English-speaking world. This set contains the complete commentary of the Qur'an. Contains an introduction to Quranic sciences by Mufti Muhammad taqi Uthmani.

Surah Locator - English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 1 - Intro History And Page - 0 - 28

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 1 - Page - 29 - 81

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 1 - Page - 82 - 134

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 1 - Page - 135 - 184

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 1 - Page - 185 - 234

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 1 - Page - 235 - 284

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 1 - Page - 285 - 334

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 1 - Page - 335 - 384

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 1 - Page - 385 - 434

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 1 - Page - 435 - 484

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 1 - Page - 485 - 535

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 1 - Page - 536 - 586

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 1 - Page - 587 - 637

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 1 - Page - 638 - 688

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 1 - Page - 689 - 741 - Index

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 2 - Intro And Page - 0 - 60

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 2 - Page - 61 - 116

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 2 - Page - 117 - 172

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 2 - Page - 173 - 228

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 2 - Page - 229 - 283

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 2 - Page - 284 - 340

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 2 - Page - 341 - 395

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 2 - Page - 396 - 450

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 2 - Page - 451 - 505

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 2 - Page - 506 - 560

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 2 - Page - 561 - 615

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 2 - Page - 616 - 672 - Index

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 3 - Intro And Page - 0 - 61

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 3 - Page - 62 - 117

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 3 - Page - 118 - 173

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 3 - Page - 174 - 229

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 3 - Page - 230 - 285

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 3 - Page - 286 - 343

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 3 - Page - 344 - 398

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 3 - Page - 399 - 453

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 3 - Page - 454 - 508

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 3 - Page - 509 - 565

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 3 - Page - 566 - 620

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 3 - Page - 621 - 678 - Index

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 4 - Intro And Page - 0 - 46

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 4 - Page - 47 - 105

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 4 - Page - 106 - 167

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 4 - Page - 168 - 226

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 4 - Page - 227 - 285

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 4 - Page - 286 - 346

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 4 - Page - 347 - 405

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 4 - Page - 406 - 464

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 4 - Page - 465 - 525

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 4 - Page - 526 - 584

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 4 - Page - 585 - 646

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 4 - Page - 647 - 708-Index

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 5 - Intro And Page - 0 - 61

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 5 - Page - 62 - 118

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 5 - Page - 119 - 175

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 5 - Page - 176 - 237

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 5 - Page - 238 - 297

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 5 - Page - 298 - 356

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 5 - Page - 357 - 413

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 5 - Page - 414 - 472

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 5 - Page - 473 - 529

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 5 - Page - 530 - 589

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 5 - Page - 590 - 646

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 5 - Page - 647 - 705 - Index

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 6 - Intro And Page - 0 - 65

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 6 - Page - 66 - 124

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 6 - Page - 125 - 183

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 6 - Page - 184 - 243

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 6 - Page - 244 - 303

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 6 - Page - 304 - 362

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 6 - Page - 363 - 419

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 6 - Page - 420 - 478

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 6 - Page - 479 - 537

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 6 - Page - 538 - 596

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 6 - Page - 597 - 656

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 6 - Page - 657 - 719

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 6 - Page - 720 - 780 - Index

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 7 - Intro And Page - 0 - 57

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 7 - Page - 58 - 115

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 7 - Page - 116 - 168

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 7 - Page - 169 - 221

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 7 - Page - 222 - 276

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 7 - Page - 277 - 331

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 7 - Page - 332 - 386

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 7 - Page - 387 - 442

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 7 - Page - 443 - 498

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 7 - Page - 499 - 553

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 7 - Page - 554 - 609

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 7 - Page - 610 - 665

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 7 - Page - 666 - 723

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 7 - Page - 724 - 785

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 7 - Page - 786 - 842 - Index

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 8 - Intro And Page - 0 - 58

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 8 - Page - 59 - 114

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 8 - Page - 115 - 170

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 8 - Page - 171 - 226

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 8 - Page - 227 - 282

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 8 - Page - 283 - 338

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 8 - Page - 339 - 394

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 8 - Page - 395 - 450

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 8 - Page - 451 - 506

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 8 - Page - 507 - 563

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 8 - Page - 564 - 619

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 8 - Page - 620 - 675

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 8 - Page - 676 - 731

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 8 - Page - 732 - 788

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 8 - Page - 789 - 845

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 8 - Page - 846 - 902

English - Maariful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 8 - Page - 903 - 960 - Index

Taken From Islami Bayanaat . Com

Ghira
05-17-2007, 06:48 PM
Classfied word lists for easy memorization. Learn a HIGH percentage of the Quran

It helped me and I still refer to this list...Please print and memorize when you are free that is what I do. InshaAllah it will help many people :)
Visit main website to listen to lectures that also helps on listening part.

http://www.understandquran.com/80Eng.htm

http://www.understandquran.com/SCEng.htm - courses in English

vpb
05-17-2007, 10:39 PM

fi_sabililah, is the book "fundamental of classical arabic" to learn arabic?

- Qatada -
05-17-2007, 10:40 PM

yeh alhamdulilah :) its really kool and easy to use/learn alhamdulillah.

vpb
05-17-2007, 10:41 PM
yeh alhamdulilah

its really kool and easy to use/learn alhamdulillah.
cool :)

- Qatada -
05-18-2007, 12:44 AM

A Message To Every Youth

In his book ‘al-Fawā’id,’ he said:

“There are ten useless matters that cannot be benefited from:

• Knowledge that is not implemented
• An action that is empty of sincerity, and is not based on the correct example
• Wealth that is hoarded, as the owner neither enjoys it during this life, nor obtains any reward for it in the Hereafter
• The heart that is empty of love and longing for Allāh, and of seeking closeness to Him
• A body that does not obey and serve Allāh
• Loving Allāh without seeking His pleasure
• Time that is not spent in expiating sins or seizing opportunities to perform deeds of righteousness that will bring one closer to Allāh
• A mind that thinks about issues which bring about no benefit
• Serving those who neither bring you close to Allāh or benefit you in your life
• Hoping and fearing one who is under the authority of Allāh, and whose forehead is in His Hand, while he cannot bring any benefit, harm, life, death, or resurrection to himself.
However, the greatest of these matters is the wasting of the heart, and the wasting of time. Wasting the heart is done by preferring this worldly life over the Hereafter, and wasting time is done by having incessant hopes. All evil is in following one’s desires and having incessant hopes, while all goodness is found in following the right path and preparing oneself to meet Allāh, and Allāh is the source of Assistance.”

Here, he summarized all evil in these two issues: wasting of the heart, and wasting of time. Wasting the heart is done by preferring this worldly life over the Hereafter, and wasting time is done by having incessant hopes, and incessant hopes and the following of one’s desires are the ultimate manifestation of evil.

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:36 AM

Introduction to Islam Sheikh: Yusuf Al-Qaradawi 1st Edition 1995 Number of Pages 336
Download [Right Click - Save Target As]

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:37 AM

Islam in Brief Muhammad Ibrahim El-Masri 3rd Edition 2005 Number of Pages 38

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:37 AM

Where is Allah?! Abdull-Rahman As-Sungiri 1st Edition 1998 Number of Pages 70

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:38 AM

Islam in Focus Hammudah Abd al-Ati 4th Edition 2003 Number of Pages 406

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:39 AM

Islam from a Contemporary Perspective Dr. Zaki M. Abdalla 1st Edition 2001 Number of Pages 238

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:40 AM

Why Islam Akhtaruddin Ahmad 1st Edition 1998 Number of Pages 26

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:41 AM

Towards Understanding ISLAM Sayyid Abdul A'La Mawdudi 1st Edition 1996 Number of Pages 143

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:41 AM

Americans' Questions about Islam Salah Al-Sawy 1st Edition 2002 Number of Pages 229

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:42 AM

The Lawful and the Prohibited in ISLAM Sheikh: Yusuf Al-Qaradawi 2nd Edition 2001 Number of Pages 380

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:42 AM

Teach Yourself Islam Dr. Nabil Abdus-Salam Haroun 2nd Edition 2005 Number of Pages 312

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:43 AM

200 FAQ on Islamic Beliefs Shaikh Hafiz Ibn Ahmad Al Hakami 2nd Edition 2003 Number of Pages 256

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:43 AM

Highlights on the Meaning of AL-Fatiha Salah Ed-Din A. Nefeily 1st Edition 2005 Number of Pages 82

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:44 AM

The Muslim Prayer Book ,Rules ,Concepts & Merits Muhammad Mahmud As-Sawwaf 2nd Edition 2001 Number of Pages 140

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:45 AM

Women Finally on the Shore of Islam Muhammed Ibrahim Kamarah 2nd Edition 2004 Number of Pages 110

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:45 AM

The Wives of the Messenger of Allah Translated by: Ali Carreraga 1st Edition 2001 Number of Pages 180

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:46 AM

The Vastness of Islam and its Tolerance with all Religion Mohamed Abdel Azim Aly 2nd Edition 2004 Number of Pages 73

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:46 AM

Why Islam Proofs of Modern Science Dr. Nabil A. Haroun 3rd Edition 2003 Number of Pages 50

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:47 AM

Islam and Christianity Ulfat Aziz-us-Samad 1st Edition 2003 Number of Pages 106

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:48 AM

The Ka'bah from the prophet Ibrahim till now Fathi Fawazi Abd al-Mu'ti 1st Edition 2003 Number of Pages 158

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:48 AM

Noble Women Around The Messenger Translated by: Amany Abul Fadi Farag
Number of Pages 149

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:49 AM

Some of the Prophet's Advice Dr. Amany Abul Fadl Farag 1st Edition 2002 Number of Pages 211

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:49 AM

Treasures in the Sunnah a Scintific Approach Dr. Zaghlul El-Naggar 1st Edition 2004 Number of Pages 154

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:50 AM

Treasures in the Sunnah a Scintific Approach - Part Two Dr. Zaghlul El-Naggar 1st Edition 2005 Number of Pages 130

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:50 AM

The Geological Concept of Mountains in the QURAN Dr. Zaghlul El-Naggar 1st Edition 2003 Number of Pages 101

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:54 AM

Prophet Muhammad a Blessing for Mankind Muhammad A. Mohsin Al-Tuwaijri 3rd Edition 1999 Number of Pages 38

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:56 AM

The Impact of IMAN in the Life of the Individual Sheikh: Yusuf Al-Qaradawi 1st Edition 2001 Number of Pages 224

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:56 AM

Approach The Quran Sheikh: Yusuf Al-Qaradawi 1st Edition 2002 Number of Pages 90

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:57 AM

Muhammad In The Bible Dr. Jamal A. Badawi 3rd Edition 2005 Number of Pages 50

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:58 AM

The Path of Da'wah between Originality & Deviation Mustafa Mashhur 1st Edition 1999 Number of Pages 152

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:58 AM

Face to Face MAQRUR of Paradise & MASRUR of Fire Dr. Ahmad Bahjat 1st Edition 2002 Number of Pages 142

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:59 AM

A Guide to Accounting ZAKAH Dr. Husayn H.Shihatah & Dr. Abd as-Sattar Abu Ghuddah 2nd Edition 2004 Number of Pages 98

vpb
05-18-2007, 07:59 AM

The Life of Prophet Muhammad Abdul Waheed Khan 1st Edition 2002 Number of Pages 58

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:00 AM

The Life of the Prophet Muhammad Abd Al-Rahman Azzam 4th Edition 1987 Number of Pages 28

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:01 AM

The Principles of Politics in Islam Muhammad M. Al-Hudaibi 2nd Edition 2000 Number of Pages 46

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:01 AM

Animals in the Glorious QUR'AN Dr. Ahmad Bahjat 1st Edition 2002 Number of Pages 330

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:02 AM

The Goodly Word Shaykh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah
Number of Pages 371

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:02 AM

The Rightly Guided Caliphs Dr. Ahmad Zidan 1st Edition 1998 Number of Pages 282

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:03 AM

Perfect Muslim Character in the Modern World Mustafa At-Tahan 1st Edition 1999 Number of Pages 304

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:03 AM

History of Palestine Dr. Mohsen Mohammed Saleh 1st Edition 2005 Number of Pages 402

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:04 AM

The Qur'an and the Gospels a Comparative Study Professor: Muhammad M. R. Abu Layla 3rd Edition 2005 Number of Pages 218

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:04 AM

The Qur'an and the Gospels - a comparative study Professor: Muhammad M. R. Abu Layla 1st Edition 1997 Number of Pages 186

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:05 AM

The QURAN an Attempt at Modern Reading Dr. Mostafa Mahmoud 1st Edition 2000 Number of Pages 313

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:05 AM

How to Love the Prophet Muhammad Nabil Al-Mua'dh 1st Edition 2002 Number of Pages 250

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:06 AM

Faith Al-Iman Its Pillars, True Meaning & Nullification Dr. Muhammad Na'im Yassin
Number of Pages 263

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:06 AM

The Wives of the Prophet Muhammad, Their strives and Their Lives Muhammad Fathi Mus'a 1st Edition 2001 Number of Pages 234

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:07 AM

GOD Arises Wahiduddin Khan 2nd Edition 2005 Number of Pages 312

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:07 AM

Book of Evidences, The Miracles of the Prophet Ibn Kathi'r 1st Edition 2001 Number of Pages 209

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:08 AM

The Way to, The Revival of the Muslim Ummah Abdel Hamid H. El-Ghazali 1st Edition 2001 Number of Pages 420

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:09 AM

Polygamy in Islam Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips and Jameelah Jones 2nd Edition 2005 Number of Pages 108

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:09 AM

The History of Muhammad thr Prophet and Messenger Prof. Muhammad M. Ghali 1st Edition 2004 Number of Pages 174

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:10 AM

Sahih Al-Bukhari - Part One Translate by: Dr. Ahmad Zidan & Mrs Dina Zidan 1st Edition 1999 Number of Pages 632

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:10 AM

Sahih Al-Bukhari - Part Two Translate by: Dr. Ahmad Zidan & Mrs Dina Zidan 1st Edition 1999 Number of Pages 579

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:11 AM

Sahih Muslim - Part One Translate by: Dr. Ahmad Zidan & Mrs Dina Zidan 1st Edition 2000 Number of Pages 658

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:11 AM

Sahih Muslim - Part Two Translate by: Dr. Ahmad Zidan & Mrs Dina Zidan 1st Edition 2000 Number of Pages 636

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:12 AM

The Choice - Islam and Christianity - Volume One Ahmed Deedat 14th Edition 1994 Number of Pages 238

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:12 AM

The Choice - Islam and Christianity - Volume Two Ahmed Deedat 14th Edition 1994 Number of Pages 258

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:13 AM

Answering those who altered the religion of Jesus Christ Shaykh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah
Number of Pages 384

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:13 AM

FIQH of the Muslim Family Hasan Ayyoub 1st Edition 1999 Number of Pages 380

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:14 AM

Flee to ALLAH Abu Zarr ElKalamooney 1st Edition 1998 Number of Pages 302

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:14 AM

The Path to Paradise Abu Aiman Abdul-Majid bin Yusuf 1st Edition 2001 Number of Pages 256

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:15 AM

Journey to the Land of Repentance Jasim Al-Mutaw-wa 1st Edition 2000 Number of Pages 238

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:15 AM

Good Argumentation with the Doubters of Islam- From the Quran , the Torah, the Gospels & Science Sheikh Abdul-Majid Subh 2nd Edition 2005 Number of Pages 176

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:16 AM

FIQH us-SUNNAH, Funerals and Dhikr As-Sayyid Sabiq 1st Edition 1991 Number of Pages 168

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:16 AM

FIQH us-SUNNAH, Hajj and 'Umrah As-Sayyid Sabiq 1st Edition 1992 Number of Pages 154

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:17 AM

FIQH us-SUNNAH, at-Tahara and as-Salah As-Sayyid Sabiq 1st Edition 1991 Number of Pages 214

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:17 AM

FIQH us-SUNNAH, Supererogatory Prayer As-Sayyid Sabiq 1st Edition 1991 Number of Pages 172

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:18 AM

The Prophetic Medicine Ibn Qay'em El-Jozeyah 1st Edition 2003 Number of Pages 652

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:18 AM

The Early Muslim Women Dr. Abdel-Hamid Eliwa 2nd Edition 2001 Number of Pages 232

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:19 AM

A Selection of Authentic Qudsi (Sacred) Hadiths with An-Nawawis Forty Hadiths Muhammad M.Abdul-Fattah and Reima Youssif Shakeir 1st Edition 2004 Number of Pages 144

vpb

The Miracles of the Prophet Muhammad Ibn Kathi'r 1st Edition 2002 Number of Pages 224

vpb

DU'A- The Shield of a Believer Arrow of Light in the midest of Darkness Slama Muhammad abu-ElKamal 1st Edition 1998 Number of Pages 256

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:20 AM

Stories of The QUR'AN Ibn Kathi'r 1st Edition 2001 Number of Pages 252

vpb

The Battles of The Prophet Ibn Kathi'r 2nd Edition 2001 Number of Pages 220

vpb

Al Ahadith Al-Qudssey'ah The Divine Hadiths Tr.By. Abd El-Qader Abd El-Azeez 1st Edition 2003 Number of Pages 456

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:21 AM

The Islamic View of Jesus Ibn Kathi'r 1st Edition 2002 Number of Pages 108

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:21 AM

A Brief of the Provision of the Hereafter Zad Almi'aad Ibn Qay'em El-Jozeyah 1st Edition 2003 Number of Pages 404

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:22 AM

Al-FAWA'ID - A Collection of Wise Sayings Ibn Qay'em El-Jozeyah 1st Edition 2004 Number of Pages 372

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:22 AM

The Islamic Openings Abdul-Aziz Al-Shinnawy 1st Edition 2002 Number of Pages 376

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:23 AM

The Way to Patience and Gratitude
2nd Edition 2002 Number of Pages 517

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:23 AM

Towards Understanding the Qur'an - Vol I - Surahs 1-3 Sayyid Abdul A'La Mawdudi 1st Edition 1988 Number of Pages 398

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:24 AM

Towards Understanding the Qur'an - Vol II - Surahs 4-6 Sayyid Abdul A'La Mawdudi 1st Edition 1989 Number of Pages 368

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:24 AM

Towards Understanding the Qur'an - Vol III - Surahs 7-9 Sayyid Abdul A'La Mawdudi 1st Edition 1994 Number of Pages 344

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:25 AM

KITAB AL-AMWAL Abu Ja'far Ahmad Ibn Nasr al-Da'udi 1st Edition 1999 Number of Pages 236

vpb

Ecnomic Growth and Human Resource Development in an Islamic Perspective Proceedings of the fourth IIES 1992 1st Edition 1992 Number of Pages 128

vpb

FAT-HIL-MAJEED Sheikh Abdur-Rhaman ben Hasan Al-Ash-Sheikh 1st Edition 1997 Number of Pages 624

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:26 AM

The Termination of the Afflictions and Fierce Battles Ibn Kathi'r 1st Edition 2005 Number of Pages 668

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:26 AM

Ihya' Ulum al-Din VOL I*** Revitalisation of the Sciences of Religion IMAM: Al-Ghazali 1st Edition 1997 Number of Pages 514

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:27 AM

SIRAT IBN HISHAM - Biography of the Prophet IBN HISHAM 1st Edition 2000 Number of Pages 342

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:27 AM

Stories of the Prophets Ibn Kathi'r 2nd Edition 2001 Number of Pages 448

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:28 AM

Men & Women Around the Messenger Khaalid Muhammad Khaalid 1st Edition 2003 Number of Pages 668

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:28 AM

FIQH-US-SEERAH understanding the life of Prophet MUHAMMAD (pbuh) Muhammed Al-Ghazali 2nd Edition 1999 Number of Pages 512

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:29 AM

The Meadows of the Righteous - Riyadis Saliheen - Part one Imam An-Nawawi 1st Edition 2003 Number of Pages 630

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:30 AM

The Meadows of the Righteous - Riyadis Saliheen - Part two Imam An-Nawawi 1st Edition 2003 Number of Pages 630

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:30 AM

Towards the Hereafter - Mukhtasar Minhaj Al-Qasidin Ibn Qudamah Al-Maqdisi 1st Edition 2002 Number of Pages 464

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:31 AM

Divine Triumph: Explanatory Notes on the Book of Tawheed Sheikh Adbur-Rahman Ibn Hasan Al Ash-Sheikh 1st Edition 2002 Number of Pages 542

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:31 AM

Fatwas of Muslim Women Shaykh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah 1st Edition 2000 Number of Pages 272

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:32 AM

Fifty Hadith of Jame Al-Uloom Wal-Hikam & A selection of Authentic Qudsi (Sacred) Hadiths IBN Rajab 3rd Edition 2004 Number of Pages 336

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:32 AM

A Collection of Knowledge & Wisdom - Jame Al-Uloom Wal-Hikam IBN Rajab
Number of Pages 642

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:33 AM

Biographics of the Rightly-Guided Caliphs Ibn Kathi'r 1st Edition 2001 Number of Pages 416

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:33 AM

Simplified Islamic Jurisprudence (Based on the Quran and The Sunnah -Volume1 Translated by: Muhammed M. Abdul-Fattah 1st Edition 2004 Number of Pages 712

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:34 AM

Simplified Islamic Jurisprudence (Based on the Quran and The Sunnah -Volume2 Translated by: Muhammed M. Abdul-Fattah 1st Edition 2004 Number of Pages 448

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:34 AM

Bulugh Al-Maram Min Adillat Al-Ahkam IMAM IBN HAJR El-Askalany 1st Edition 2003 Number of Pages 576

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:35 AM

A Summary of Islamic Jurisprudence-Volume1 Salih Al-Fawzans 1st Edition 2005 Number of Pages 544

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:35 AM

A Summary of Islamic Jurisprudence-Volume2 Salih Al-Fawzans 1st Edition 2005 Number of Pages 826

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:36 AM

Concise Commentry on the Book of TAWHID Salih Al-Fawzans 1st Edition 2005 Number of Pages 516

vpb

A Description of the Prophet's (PBUH) Wudoo Fahd Ibn'Abdir-Rahman 1st Edition 2000 Number of Pages 47

vpb

The Fundamentals of ISLAM Muhammad bin Sulaiman at-Tamimi 1st Edition 1989 Number of Pages 84

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:37 AM

ISLAM Religion of Life Dr. Abdul Wadod Shalabi 6th Edition 1993 Number of Pages 94

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:37 AM

HAJJ, UMRAH AND ZIYARAH Hafiz Ateeq 1st Edition 1996 Number of Pages 112

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:38 AM

Faith and Life Sheikh: Yusuf Al-Qaradawi 1st Edition 2004 Number of Pages 140

vpb
05-18-2007, 08:39 AM

Qur'an and Modern Science Dr. Maurice Bucailles 1st Edition 2004 Number of Pages 46

vpb

The Ninty Nine Attributes of GOD Rashad Shaban Ramadan 1st Edition 2001 Number of Pages 128

vpb

Paradise and Hell-fire in Imam Al-Qurtubi's Imam Al-Qurtubi 1st Edition 2004 Number of Pages 240

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-18-2007, 02:15 PM
JazakAllah for all the stuff guys. I think I downloaded almost all of em :)

aLiTTLeTiMe
05-18-2007, 02:48 PM
JazakAllah Khayr brothers and sisters

ilm.seeker
05-19-2007, 09:18 AM
Iman - Download E-Books

The Declaration of Faith - by Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan [Book]

From the author's introduction: ".. The book's discussion concerning the declaration of laa ilaaha illallaah encompasses the following points: its status in the life of a Muslim; its virtues and excellence; its lexical analysis; its pillars; its conditions; its meaning and requirements; when it benefits the one who says it and when it does not; its effects upon the individual and the society."

Taqwiyat-ul-Iman (Strengthening of the Faith) - Shah Ismail Shaheed [PDF] - Complete book (courtesy:islambasics.com )
The author refers to the Quranic verses and Ahadith by interpreting them in a very simple and comprehensible style, and also brings to light the true status of all the unlawful customs and rituals which are commonly practiced in the society and are detrimental to the faith of Tauhid. Tauhid (Oneness of Allah) is the basis of the Islamic religion.

Causes Behind The Increase and Decrease of Eemaan - Shaykh Abdur-Razzaaq al-Abbaad [Book]

The greatest blessing Allaah, the Most High, can bestow upon a person in this world is the blessing of eemaan. It is as the author points out in his introduction the source to all the good in this world and H ereafter However; as the texts unequivocal show and as a simple glance at the various types of people will show, eema an is of levels. It is of degrees and forever fluctuating. This is a matter that a person can witness in himself: when he is a ctive and obedient, he senses a strength of eemaan and when he is falling short of the mark and disobeying Allaah he feels that his eemaan is weak.

Weakness of Faith - Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid [Book]
By Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid
Published by International Islamic Publishing House, IIPH , Paperback 109 Pages
The phenomenon of weak faith has become very widespread among Muslims, and many people complain about the hardness of their hearts. So often we hear the words, “I feel hardness in my heart,” “I do not find any joy in worship,” “I feel that my faith has hit rock bottom,” “Reading Qur’aan does not move me,” “I fall into sin so easily.” The effects of this affliction can be seen in many people, and this problem is the cause of every disaster and adversity.

Stories of the Prophets
Compiled by Imam Imaduddin Abul-Fida Ismail Ibn Kathir
In this book, the stories of the prophets have been compiled from 'Al-Bidayah wan-Nihayah' (The Beginning and the End) which is a great work of the famous Muslim exegete and historian Ibn Kathir and has a prominent place in the Islamic literature. The stories of the prophets and all the events in their lives have been supported by the Qur'anic Verses and the Sunnah (traditions) of the Prophet (S). Wherever it was necessary, other sources have also been reported for the sake of historical accounts, but on such places a comparative study has been made to prove the authenticity of the sources. Ibn Kathir has reproduced the views and interpretations of all the great exegetes of the Qur'an of his time. The systemic narratives of the Stories of the Prophets have been written in chronological order which renders a historical style to the book.

Belief In the Angels - Sameh Strauch

No Muslim's faith is complete without believing in angels. That belief in angels is confirmed among the six pillars of faith. As a true believer visualizes the presence of Allah through abstract and material manifestations, he should believe in Allah's angels who are made of light.
In this book, the author provides the evidence substantiating the presence of angels, their obedience to Allah and their compliance with commands regarding their close surveillance of human deeds according to which human beings will be judged on the Day of Resurrection.

Belief in the Angels and Its Effect on the Life of the Ummah - by Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan [Book] [PDF]
This is a complete translation of a short treatise called Al-Eemaan bil-Malaa’ikah wa Atharuhu fee Hayaat-il-Ummah [Belief in the Angels and its Effect in the Life of the Ummah] written by Shaikh Saalih bin Fawzaan Al-Fawzaan, a member of the Council of Senior Scholars in Saudi Arabia. The source used for this translation was the Arabic version found on the Shaikh’s web site: www.alfuzan.net.

Faith In Predestination (Qada wa Qadar) - Suhaib Hasan - Darus Salam Publications
Belief in predestination (Qada wa Qadar) is an undisputed article of faith in Islam. For some people, this belief leads to contentment and satisfaction, even in the face of hardship and adversity. But for others, it provides justification for their wrongdoing: how often do we hear people arguing that they should not be blamed for their disobedience since it has already be decreed by Allah that they will sin?

The Radiance of Faith A Guide to the Straight Path - by Imam Muwaffaq-ud-Deen Ibn Qudamaah Al-Maqdisee [Book] [PDF]
This book Lumu'at-ul-Itiqaad (Radiance of Faith) is one of the greatest classical and scholarly works concerning the Belief and Creed of a Muslim. It outlines fundamental principles and precepts crucial for every Muslim to have knowledge of. Ibn Qudaamah lists ninety-five points on various topics of the Islamic Aqeedah(Creed). These topics include discussions on Allah's names and Attributes, the condition of mankind on the Days of Judgment, the methodology(minhaj) of the Muslims in regards to obeying the leaders and which understanding to adopt in terms of implementing the Islamic Creed. It is an essential book for every Muslim to have.

The Authentic Creed & The Invalidators of Islam - Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah bin Baz - Publisher: Darussalam Publishers & Distributors (2000)
The most important matter for every Muslim is the correctness of his beliefs. Islam established on the basis of sound creed and it opposes all false superstitions and erroneous systems of belief. Thus, it is essential for every Muslim to make certain that his belief are correct and in accordance with the Quran and authentic Sunnah of the Prophet (S). This small but important book covers all basic information and we hope that readers will recognize the importance of this treaties by Shaikh Ibn Baz. Contents: Belief in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, the Last Day, & in the Divine Destiny, and Invalidators of Islam.

The Muslims Belief - by Shaykh Muhammad Saleh Al Uthaymeen - Preface of Shaykh Abd al Aziz Ibn Baz [Book] - Translated into English by: Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
Abdul Aziz ibn Baaz says "..this book covers the creed of the Sunnites and the mainstream majority of the Muslims in the area of the oneness of Allah, His attributes, the belief in the angels, the books and the messengers, the Day of Judgment, and in the belief in fate and the divine decree. He succeeded in collecting what the seeker of knowledge and every Muslim needs for his belief in Allah, His angels, His scriptures, His messengers, the Day of Judgment, and fate. He included in his treatise useful information related to the Muslim's beliefs that are not readily available in many of the books written on these topics.."

Explaining the Fundamentals of faith - by Shaykh Muhammad Saleh Al Uthaymeen
This book discusses the fundamentals of faith, by outlining and detailing the objectives of the Islamic 'Aqeedah. Numerous references are made to the Qur'an and authentic Ahadith, for establishing the sincere intention and worship to Allaah, liberating the mind and thought from the irrational and chaotic losses, establishing peace of mind and sound thinking, safeguarding the intentions, learning to establish a strong Ummah (community), achieving happiness in this life and the hereafter, and more.

The Pillars of Faith - Jaafar Sheikh Idris [Book]
The pillars of Faith, ‘Iman, enumerated in many verses of the Qur’an and saying of the Prophet Muhammad, Peace be upon him, are belief in God, in God’s Angels, his Books, His Messengers, in the Hereafter and in Qadar (Destiny). These are familiar terms; but the non-Muslim reader would be mistaken if he thought that the Islamic concepts designated by them are the same as those of other religions and philosophies. It is hoped tat the Qur’an and the saying of the Prophet, will make this point clear. It will also make clear the fact that the Islamic concept of faith itself is, in many ways, different from the popular Western one. In the West faith is usually contrasted to reason and knowledge. But according to the Qur’am true faith is tat which is based on knowledge and supported by argument. Any belief which is not so based and supported is considered b the Qur’an to be mere caprice and whim which a thinking person must avoid. True faith can therefore be gained trough reflection and the acquisition of knowledge, and not by blind and irrational commitment. A person armed with such an enlightened faith can enter with great confidence into rational discussion with people who do not share his beliefs with the hope of showing them their mistakes and weaknesses and winning them over to truth. If this paper helps to take the reader a stop in the direction it will have achieved its purpose, and all praise is due to God.

vpb
05-19-2007, 01:19 PM

too many books to read :o lollll

mashaAllah.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-19-2007, 04:03 PM
But useful :D

ilm.seeker
05-20-2007, 04:39 AM
AbdurRahman.org » tawheed » Tawheed - eBooks

Kitaab At-Tawheed Explained - Abdul Wahhab - Sameh Strauch - IIPH - 190pHTML with Frames ]
Detailed translation, explanation and commentary on the subject of tawheed (oneness of God), according to the thought & methodology of Imam Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab. - [

Taqwiyat-ul-Iman (Strengthening of the Faith) - Shah Ismail Shaheed [pdf complete book]
The author refers to the Quranic verses and Ahadith by interpreting them in a very simple and comprehensible style, and also brings to light the true status of all the unlawful customs and rituals which are commonly practiced in the society and are detrimental to the faith of Tauhid. Tauhid (Oneness of Allah) is the basis of the Islamic religion.

The Fundamentals of Tawheed - 3 Chaps -- by Dr Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips
This book presents a detailed explanation of the classical Islamic concept of God's unity as it relates to faith and acts of religious devotion. It also discusses the major areas within which the Islamic Unitarian belief (Tawheed) is either nullified or compromised by idolatrous concepts collectively called the Shirk. The uniqueness of this work lies not only in its thorough treatment of the subject in a fluid and uncomplicated English style but also in its modern presentation of classical theological issues.

50 Questions And Answers On Islamic Monotheism - Abdul Malik MujahidBook]
Author: Maktaba Darussalam
Publisher: Darussalam Publishers & Distributors (Saudi Arabia)
Pages: 32 Binding: Paperback [

Tawheed First - by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee [PDF]
Excellent work concerning the importance of giving priority to Tawheed, from the Rulings of the Shaykh. Calls for the acceptance of the Oneness of God as the initial and most important step in dawah.

Exemplary Foundations Concerning the Beautiful Names and Attributes of Allaah - by Shaykh Muhammad Saleh Al Uthaymeen [PDF]
Excerpts from the exemplary book al-Qawaa’idul-Muthlaa (The Lofty Principles) fee Asmaa‘illaahi Ta’aalaa wa Sifaatihil-’Ulaa.

Tawassul : Its types and Rulings - by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee , Al Hidaayah Publishers [Book]
The people are in great confusion about the matter of Tawassul and its rulings in the religion, and they greatly differ concerning it, some declaring it lawful and others prohibiting it, some going to extremes and other being over-lenient. Also, a large number of the Muslims have been used to saying in their supplications for centuries such things as: ‘O Allah by the right of your Prophet …,’ or by the right of the sacred house… forgive me.’ `O Allah by the right of me Awliyaa and the pious, and so and so, etc.’ Or `O Allah by the honor of the men of Allah to you, and by the honor of those in whose presence we are, and under whose assistance we exist, relief us and the distressed from all distress’… “So what is Tawassul? What are its types? What is the meaning of the Aayaat and the ahaadeeth, which mention it? And what is the correct ruling for it in Islam?”

Readings in the Four Principles of Tawheed of Abdul Wahab - Part 1 to7 - by Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan [PDF]
Before you is a small treatise that was written by Shaykhul-Islaam Muhammad Bin Abdul-Wahhaab, rahimahullaah. It follows on from his excellent work “The Three Fundamental Principles”. These “principles” that are expounded by the Shaykh are based in knowledge and recognition of the true Islamic monotheism (tawheed) and its opposite which is to associate partners with Allaah (shirk). The Shaykh mentioned these two great and mighty matters of tawheed and shirk due to their great importance and because many people have deviated regarding them. And the Shaykh has not mentioned these principles from himself or his own thoughts as many of those who have gone astray do. Rather he has taken these principles from the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of the Prophet, salallaahu’alayhi wassallam. So when you come to know and understand these principles, it will be easy for you to gain knowledge and recognition of tawheed, the reason for which Allaah sent His Messengers and revealed His Books, as well as knowledge and recognition of shirk which Allaah has warned against and explained its danger and harm in this world and the Hereafter. This is a very important matter, rather knowledge of it is more obligatory than knowledge of the rulings of the prayer, zakaah, the other forms of worship and the rest of the matters of the world. This is due to the fact that it is the foremost matter and the foundation of the Religion.

The Three Fundamental Principles - Text - Abdul Wahab - al-ibannah - 22 Pages - [PDF]
The Three Fundamental Principles addresses the three questions which the person will be asked in the grave
"The Three Fundamental Principles Of Islaam" by Shaykhul-Islaam Muhammad bin Abdul-Wahhaab (From the back cover): The First Book Of Tawheed that Should be Studied Before you is the Arabic and English text of the book Thalaathatul-Usool (“The Three Fundamental Principles”). We have compiled it in a format that is easy to memorise, study and utilise in inviting to Islaam. It is easily accessible for both young and old. The Noble Scholar 'Ubayd Ibn 'Abdullah Al-Jaabiree, may Allaah preserve him, was asked: "What is the best way for beginners to learn Tawheed"? He replied: "Indeed you have learnt form what has passed, that Tawheed is to single out Allaah in all Worship. The one who intends to study Tawheed with an intricate, good study, then he should begin with: Firstly: Usooluth-Thalaathah (“The Three Fundamental Principles”). Secondly: Kitaabut-Tawheed (“The Book of Tawheed”). Thirdly: Kashfush-Shubuhaat (“Removal of Doubts”). These three books are by the Imaam Muhammad Ibn 'Abdul-Wahhaab, may Allaah’s mercy be upon him. The student should study these books with a scholar from the People of Knowledge, those strong in their Islaamic creed and Belief ('aqeedah)."
[Audio] Explanation of 'The Three Fundamental Principles' - by Brother Abû 'Abdis-Salâm - islaam.net - Part 01 | 02 | 03 | 04| 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09|10

The Rule on Those who Seek Help in Other than Allah - Sheikh Abdulaziz bin Baz - 26p [Book]

This booklet entitled “Establishing the proofs regarding the rule on those who seek help in other than in Allaah or those who believe in soothsayers and fortune-tellers”, by His Eminence, Shaykh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullaah bin baz, consists of three essays:
1. The Regulation governing the seeking of help from the Prophet ().
2. The Regulation governing the seeking of help from jinns and satan and making vows to them.
3. The Regulation regarding worship through certain innovations which are derived from heretical and polytheistic beliefs.

The Beneficial Statement Concerning the Evidence for Tawheed [al-Qawlul-Mufeed fee Adillatit-Tawheed] - troid.org
By Shaykh Muhammad Ibn ’Abdul-Wahhaab Ibn ’Alee al-Yamanee al-Wassaabee al-’Abdilee
Translated by Maaz Qureshi

Aspects of Days of Ignorance - Abdul Wahab - 34p [PDF]
This is a translation of the classical treatise of Imaam Muhammad bin ‘Abdil-Wahhaab “Masaa’il-ul-Jaahiliyyah” (Aspects of the Days of Ignorance), which is a list of 128 points - each point representing one aspect of belief or practice that the people of the Days of Ignorance were upon, which Islaam came to oppose .

Purchase Aspects of the Days of Ignorance -( Explanation ) - by Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan
This book is an explanation of the classical and concise treatise of Imaam Muhammad bin 'Abdil-Wahhaab known as Masaa'il-ul-Jaahiliyyah or "Aspects of the Days of Ignorance." The source treatise consists of 128 aspects that the disbelievers adhered to at the time of the advent of Prophet Muhammad, sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, which he came to oppose them in. the author extracted these aspects from the Qur'aan and Sunnah and summarized them in a short treatise as individual points. The commentator, Shaikh Saalih Al-Fawzaan, has elaborated on each of these 128 points, providing a simple yet comprehensive discussion on all of them in well over 300 pages. This book is excellent for all types of readers in that it covers a wide range of Islamic topics, presenting each subject matter in a clear and easy-to-understand manner.

The Many Shades of Shirk - by Fadlur Rahman Kalim Kashmiri - Dar-us-Salam Publications - 64 Pages - [PDF]
In Islam, Shirk (polytheism) is the grievous sin that can not be forgiven until man turns to Allah in repentance sincerely and ask His pardon. This book deals with shirk thoroughly and highlights its various forms prevelent among the Muslims and non-Muslims. Its aim is to arouse mass awareness against the shirk and invite them to Islamic Monotheism based on the Quran and Sunnah.

The Explanation of the Beautiful and Perfect Names of Allaah - [PDF file here - 34 Pages]
Taken from Tayseer al-Kareem ar-Rahmaan, Abdur-Rahmaan Naasir as-Sa`dee's Tafseer

- Qatada -
05-22-2007, 01:59 PM

Fiqh-us-Sunnah

By As- Sayyid Saabiq. He wrote the book in Arabic at the request of Imam Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood (Ikhwan). Every Fiqh ruling in the book goes back to the Qur'an and Sunnah and Sabiq dealt with all four madhahib objectively, with no preferential treatment to any.

About the Author.

Sayyid Sabiq was born in 1915 in the Egyptian village, Istanha. He received his education at Al-Azhar and after his graduation worked as the Director of Mosques and Islamic Education in the Egyptian Islamic Affairs Ministry. He also taught at Al-Azhar, and later moved to Saudi Arabia, where he headed the Shari'a Graduate Studies Department in Um Al-Qura University. After moving back to Egypt, he spent years teaching students in a Mosque in Cairo. Sayyid Sabiq was a noted Islamic activist. After writing Fiqh As-Sunnah, Sabiq spent some time fighting along with the Mujahideen in Palestine in the late 1940's and he later visited most countries in the world and lectured in their mosques. He was the first graduate of Azhar to visit the Soviet Union and check on the conditions of Muslims there.

adnan88
05-22-2007, 07:11 PM
Salaam Alaikum

Everyone who has been posting books in this thread, Jazak'Allah Khayrun and May Allah(SWT) bless you all.

drili
05-23-2007, 07:10 AM

Great work wallahi. May Allah reward you all inshAllah.

- Qatada -
05-31-2007, 07:41 PM
Polygamy In Islam

Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips & Jameelah Jones

'Polygamy is the Muslim practice most frequently and severely maligned by Westerners and modernist Muslims. This book can be read with profit by all unprejudiced readers who wish to know its justification and rationale.

One of the greatest contrasts between Islam and the West is their conflicting concepts of relations between the sexes. Indeed, the very first question a Muslim convert is confronted with by an American or European is ‘Why does Islam allow four wives?’ This book...replies straightforwardly to that question and much more.

The authors describe all the most important characteristics of marriage in Islam, pointing out that the Western notions of sex equality and romantic premarital ‘love’ are not necessary in Islamic marriage based on piety and the commitment on the part of both parents to win the pleasure of Almighty Allah.'

This book contains basic guides for anyone interested in understanding the rights and obligations of males and females in Islamic plural marriage. The guidelines have been drawn from the Quran, Hadith and opinions of Islamic scholars.

- Download Book - (3 MB) Right click and save target as

- Qatada -
05-31-2007, 07:42 PM
Mukhtasar Minhaj Al-Qasidin: Towards The Hereafter

By Ibn Qudamah Al-Maqdisi

This work has taken Important Points and Objectives from The Minhaj Al-Qasidin of Ibn Al-Jawziyy which in tern is a Summary of that Magnus Opus of Imam al-Ghazali The 'Ihya Ulum Ad-Din', however Ibn Al-Jawziyy Compiled the book free from weak or fabricated Hadith. Ibn Jawzi Says " I Have relied only on Authentic an famous narrations, and I deleted from or added to the original book what seems necessary" The Four Chapters of this Book are:

1) Acts of Worship
2) Customs
3) Destructive Flaws
4) Means of Salvation

- Download - (23 MB) Right click and save target as

- Qatada -
05-31-2007, 07:43 PM
In the Remembrance of the Affairs of the Dead and Doomsday

An Authentic Selection from Imam Al-Qurtubi's At-Tadhkirah Fiahwalil-Mawta Wal-Akhirah

Death is not the absolute end. It is just the discontinuation of unity between the body and soul. It is a change from one state to another and a transition from this present life to that of the hereafter

"Allaah takes souls at the time of their death and [the souls] of those that do not die during their sleep. He retains those souls for which He has ordained death, whereas He releases the rest for an appointed term" [TM Qur'an 39:42]

Imam Abu 'Abdullah Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn Abu Bakr al-Ansari al-Qurtubi, was born in Cordoba, Spain, at the summlt of Its great period of Islamic civilisation. He was an eminent Maliki scholar who specialised in fiqh and Hadith. The breadth and depth of his scholarship are evident in his writings. The most famous of then is his twenty-volume tasfir al Jami' li-ahkam al-Qar'an, Imam al-Qirtubi was a man of great modesty who disdained worldly honours and throughout his life wore the simple gown and cap of the ordinary Muslin. He traveled from Spain to the East and settled in Munya Abi'l-Khusavb. in Upper Egypt. where he died in 671H/ 1273

- Qatada -
05-31-2007, 07:44 PM
The Signs Before the Day of Judgement

Ibn Kathir

This book is an extract from Ibn Kathir's book called "Al Bidayah Wa Al Nihayah" (The beginning and the ending). This book is an authoritative source on a matter of central importance to everyone: the events of the here-after. The work is by Ibn Kathir, an eminent Islamic scholar and is based entirely upon authentic Islamic texts and sources. According to many of prophet's sayings, he described the condition in which people would live in those times. Some of the developments foretold by the Prophet (S) have already come to pass. This book summarizes those and others in more detail.

- Qatada -
05-31-2007, 07:44 PM
Faith in Predestination (Qada Wa Qadar)

Dr. Suhaib Hasan

Belief in predestination (Qada wa Qadar) is an undisputed article of faith in Islam. For some people, this belief leads to contentment and satisfaction, even in the face of hardship and adversity. But for others, it provides justification for their wrongdoing: how often do we hear people arguing that they should not be blamed for their disobedience since it has already be decreed by Allah that they will sin?

ilm.seeker
06-01-2007, 03:06 PM
AbdurRahman.org » character » Character - Download E-Books

Switch to - [ Articles ] - [ Audio]

Al-Fawaid (A Collection Of Wise Sayings) - by Imam Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyah [PDF] [Book]
This book, AI-Fawaid: A Collection of Wise Sayings is one of the well-known compilations of Imam Shams Ad-Dm Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah, who is well known by the name Ibn Al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy upon him). This blessed book is not like others that simply contain sections, chapters and themes, but it consists of the elevated thoughts that Allah, Exalted be He, bestows upon some of His servants as He wills. So whenever any of these scattered pearls of wisdom occurred to the Imam, he would immediately record them. I am sure that he did not sit down and write this book in one or two weeks, but surely it was developed over a long period of time. Whenever something came to his mind, he would record it, and whenever he learnt a lesson or anything crucial in his life, he would illuminate the lines of his page with the ink of his pen.

Essential Rights - by Shaykh Muhammad Saleh Al Uthaymeen
Publisher: International Islamic Publishing House
Pages: 118 Binding: Paperback

Description from the publisher:

Short work detailing the basic rights due to God, his last Messenger, parents, siblings, children, spouses, neighbors, communitys, other citizens, and the world itself.

Major Sins (Al Kaba'ir)- Imaam Shamsud Deen ad-Dhahabi - PDF file [Book] [PDF]
Arabic- English (Full Arabic Text is Included)
Translated by Mahmoud Ibrahim
Hardback 511 Pages
Published by Dar Al-Kotob Al-Ilmiyah Beyrouth Liban (Beirut Lebanon)
The major sins are those acts which have been forbidden by Allah in the Quran and by His Messenger (SAW) in the Sunnah (practise of the Prophet), and which have been made clear by the actions of of the first righteous generation of Muslims, the Companions of the Prophet (SAW)

Prohibitions that are taken too lightly - Muharamat - by Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
Paperback 128 Pages. Published by IIPH International Islamic Publishing House
Some Muslims who are either ignorant or of weak faith still commit many acts which Allah never allowed. Ignorance is not an excuse for doing Muharramat, hence is the importance of such books which deal in detail with many Muharramat that should be consciously learnt and consequently never committed.
The author. Sheikh al-Munajjid. has dealt with matters such as calling for help from sheikhs, saints and things other than Allah; worshipping the dead and circumambulating their graves; invoking prophets, using magic and fortune-telling and believing in astrologists and planets, etc.

The Beard Between the Salaf and the Khalaf - Muhammad al-Jibaly [PDF]
This book is part of a series entitled, "Enter into Islaam Completely," which deals with various issues that are of importance for Muslim, but are underplayed or even slighted by many. When one of these issues is brought up, you often hear the objection, "This is merely an issue of peel! Let us only deal with the important issue of the core!" Classifying the teachings of Islaam into core and peel is a bid'ah that affects the hearts of the common people in a most detrimental way, and leads them to belittling many of the acts of worship and traits of the Islamic character, therby approving wrong acts and rejecting good ones based on a crooked scale that they have developed. Allaah commands the believers to adhere to Islaam in its totality.

Al-Adab al-Mufrad - HTML Frames Version - Imam Al-Bukhari [ .chm file download ] - A code For Everyday Living: The Example of the Early Muslims
Imam al-Bukhari is world-renowned for his major work, "al Jami' al Sahih" ("Sahih al Bukhari"), but he has also produced a number of other works, including "Al-Adab al-Mufrad", here translated into English. This book is a compilation of ahadith on Islamic morals and manners from various sources.
Weak Ahadeeth in Adab al-Mufrad - by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee
Numbers according to Eng. Trans. Of Y. DeLorenzo. - Translation by Abu Rumaysah

40 Hadeeths on Islamic Personality - By: ‘Alee Hasan ‘Alee’ Abdul Hameed.
“This is a concise book which contains forty authentic ahadeeth from the fine sayings of the chosen Prophet () which I gathered as a reminder for myself and my brothers. They contain guidance for the cultivation of souls, purification of the hearts and refinement of character” “The Islamic personality is a clear and distinct personality. Its fabric is the Book of Allaah, and its thread is the Sunnah and these two are inseparable from it. It is a sincere and determined personality educated and refined upon a precise methodology which does not contain even the slightest deficiency, and how could it since it is the Religion of Allaah, Lord of all the worlds?!

The Fruits Of Taqwaa - by Shaykh Muhammad Saleh Al Uthaymeen
The Benefits of Fearing Allah -formerly titled - From the Fruits of Taqwaa
Publisher: Daar us Sunnah (01-Dec-03)
Pages: 64pp (Paperback)
This is the English translation of the book Min Thamaraatit-Taqwaa clearly illustrates the excellence of the muttaqee (the one who has Taqwaa) and shows that when Taqwaa affects the soul then changes should become apparent in the believer’s character, priorities and even his voice! It shows how it facilitates the believer in gaining knowledge and remaining strong, and all this is just a brief mention of what is within these covers.

Weeping out of fear of Allâh - by Husayn al-'Awâyishah [Book] - Pages:65
English Translation of al-Bukâ'u min Khashyatillâh Shaykh Husayn al-'Awâyishah publish by Al-Hidaayah UK. A guide and encouragement to soften our hearts and moisten our eyes through the rememberence of Allâh.
This is a moving book, which has been presented at a time when crying is considered a weakness rather than a virtue - and this has lead to the hardness of hearts. The author refers to the verses of the Qur'an, sayings of the Prophet (saw) examples of the Companions and reports from the pious predecessors. We pray that the heart rendering narrations that have been carefully chosen will act as a means of softening our hearts Insha-Allah.

Dealing with Worries and Stress - by Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
Publisher: Daar us-Sunnah Publishers (2003 CE, 1423 AH) - 96 Pages Paperback
It is the nature of this life that people will suffer from worries and stress, because this world is the place of disease, hardship and suffering. It is also the nature of this life that people have to put with suffering and hardship for various reasons. So people feel regret for what has happened in the past, anxious about what may happen in the future, and worried about what is going on in the present.
"o verily, with the hardship, there is relief, verily, with the hardship, there is relief." [al-Sharh 94:5-6].

Patience and Gratitude - by Imâm Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah - PDF - 48 Pages
An abridgement of his original work entitled, “Uddat as-Sâbireen wa Dhâkirat ash-Shâkireen” © 1997 TA-HA
This well known author, one of Ibn Taymiyyah's students, explains the nature of sabr(patience, fortitude) and its counterpart, shukr(gratitude) in a practical fashion, showing how these important spiritual qualities may be incorporated into everyday life. Although the original Arabic text was written over six centuries ago, the author’s words are even more relevant today.
An Excellent Book Specially in today's world when life is in such a haste that sometimes we forget the Importance and the necessity of Patience and gratitude

The Etiquettes Of Marriage And Wedding - by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee - [pdf] - 74 Pages
There are in Islaam certain etiquettes to be followed by anyone who marries and wishes to consummate his marriage with his wife. Most Muslims today, even those who exert themselves in Islamic worship, have either neglected or become totally ignorant of these Islamic etiquettes. Therefore, I decided to write this beneficial treatise clearly explaining these issues on the occasion of marriage of someone dear to me.

Ideal Muslim - Muhammad Ali Al-Hashimi [PDF]
Hardbound, 340 pages.
Translated by Nasiruddin Al-Khattab
Published by International Islamic Publishing House IIPH 2005 Edition
The Ideal Muslim is about the true Islamic personality of the Muslim as defined in the Qur'an and Sunnah. Written by Dr. Muhammad Ali Al-Hashimi (also the author of the Ideal Muslimah), this book defines the Ideal Muslim as a man of the highest moral character. This book will play an important role in directing the Muslim community towards the path of guidance and leadership, thus becoming a beacon for all mankind.

The Ideal Muslimah - Muhammad Ali Al-Hashimi [PDF] [ html link here ]
Translated by Nasiruddin Al-Khattab - Hardback 549 Pages
Published by International Islamic Publishing House, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
'How does Islam form her personality? How may her development reach such a high level that had never before been attained in the history of womankind, except in thireligion of Islam?
This is the question to which the reader will find the answer in the following pages. I ask Allah (SWT) to accept my work and make it purely for His sake. May He benefit others through it, make it a source of reward for me in this life and the next, and make it a help for me on the Day of Reckoning. May He guide me through it to what is right, and protect me from errors of thinking, bad intentions, slips of the pen, weakness of arguments and excessive verbiage. (Dr. Muhammad Ali al-Hashimi in the Preface to the First Edition)

The Muslim Home : 40 Recommendations - Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
Pages: 144 - Published By Daar us-Sunnah UK
An excellent book discussing the foundation of an Islamic household.
The author addresses issues that are relevant to the majority of the Muslims, such as: the importance of choosing a righteous spouse, disciplining your wife and children, making your home a place for the remembrance of Allah, spreading kindness in the home, teaching good manners, discussing some of the evils present in the home, learning the Islamic rulings with regard to houses, creating an atmosphere of faith in the home, resisting bad manners in the home, choosing a good location and design of home, how to disciple the children which may be more effective than physical punishment and the books that we should read and much more.

The Family - by Shaykh AbdusSalaam Burjis Aal- AbdulKareem [PDF]
A much needed explanation, advice and reminder concerning the importance of the family in Islam
Publisher: SalafiManhaj.com - - 27 Pages

BleroX
06-02-2007, 01:35 PM
Thank you so much, may Allah reward you !

- Qatada -
06-02-2007, 01:35 PM

The Beard Between the Salaf and the Khalaf

Muhammad al-Jibaly. This book is part of a series entitled, "Enter into Islaam Completely," which deals with various issues that are of importance for Muslim, but are underplayed or even slighted by many. When one of these issues is brought up, you often hear the objection, "This is merely an issue of peel! Let us only deal with the important issue of the core!" Classifying the teachings of Islaam into core and peel is a bid'ah that affects the hearts of the common people in a most detrimental way, and leads them to belittling many of the acts of worship and traits of the Islamic character, therby approving wrong acts and rejecting good ones based on a crooked scale that they have developed. Allaah commands the believers to adhere to Islaam in its totality.

- Qatada -
06-02-2007, 01:36 PM

Weakness of Iman

- Qatada -
06-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Causes Behind The Increase and Decrease of Eemaan

Shaykh 'Abdul-Razzaak al-'Abbaad
The greatest blessing Allaah, the Most High, can bestow upon a person in this world is the blessing of eemaan. It is as the author points out in his introduction the source to all the good in this world and H ereafter However; as the texts unequivocal show and as a simple glance at the various types of people will show, eema an is of levels. It is of degrees and forever fluctuating. This is a matter that a person can witness in himself: when he is a ctive and obedient, he senses a strength of eemaan and when he is falling short of the mark and disobeying Allaah he feels that his eemaan is weak.

- Qatada -
06-02-2007, 01:37 PM

Weeping From The Fear Of Allah

Shaykh Husayn Al Awaayishah
English Translation of al-Bukâ'u min Khashyatillâh Shaykh Husayn al-'Awâyishah publish by Al-Hidaayah UK. A guide and encouragement to soften our hearts and moisten our eyes through the rememberence of Allâh. This is a moving book, which has been presented at a time when crying is considered a weakness rather than a virtue - and this has lead to the hardness of hearts. The author refers to the verses of the Qur'an, sayings of the Prophet (saw) examples of the Companions and reports from the pious predecessors. We pray that the heart rendering narrations that have been carefully chosen will act as a means of softening our hearts Insha-Allah.

XRUHYX
06-02-2007, 04:12 PM
wow this thread is amazing! JZK akhi may Allah reward you greatly for your hard work!

I have just downloaded Ideal muslimah :D

ilm.seeker
06-06-2007, 06:51 PM
AbdurRahman.org » salah » Salah - Download E-Books

Why Do We Pray? By Dr. Suhaib Hasan
Publications: Dar-us-salam Publishers; Pages: 39
".. Verily, As-Salat (the prayer) prevents from Al-Fahsha (i.e. great sins of every kind, unlawful sexual intercourse, etc.) and Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism, and every kind of evil wicked deed, etc.) .. (29:45)
You can Purchase here

Before You Pray - Captain Anas bin Abdul Hameed Al-Gawz
Publications: Dar-us-salam Publishers; Pages: 40
A lot of books on Salat are available, but this small book has been written with specific mention in relation to matters before Salat.
You can Purchase here

Establish the Prayers and the Prize is Paradise - Abdul Malik Al Qasim
Publications: Dar-us-salam Publishers; Pages: 48 - You can Purchase here
This is a very enlightening booklet concerning the Salat (prayer), a obligatory pillar of Islam. Salaf were very dedicated to act upon it, and they strive the Ummah (Muslim nation) to act upon this obligation. About this , Rabi'ah bin Yazid said:
"For the past forty years, the caller to prayer (the Mu'adhdhin) never called the people to Zuhr prayer without me being in the mosque, except when I was ill or traveling.When Amir bin Abdullah heard the Adhan (call to prayer), while he was dying, he said: "Lead me by my hand.' They said to him, 'You are ill.' He said 'How can I hear the Mu'adhdhin, yet, do not respond to it?' They took him by his hand, and his home was near the Mosque, and he started the Maghrib prayer behind the Imam and died upon finishing only one Rak'ah.
Ibn Sama'ah said: "For forty years, I only missed Takbir Tahrimah when my mother died.

Prophet Muhammad's Manners of Performing Prayers - ibn Baaz - 10p
Publications: Dar-us-salam Publishers; Pages: 23 - You can Purchase here
The objective of this concise booklet is to explain how Prophet Muhammad (Salallaahu alaihi wasallam) used to perform his Salat (prayers). I would like to present this explanation to every Muslim so that they may try their best to copy the Prophet's procedure in performing the Salat (prayer). Taken from the Preface to the Book.

The Rational and Benefits of Salah - By Dr. Norlain Dindang Mababaya
Publications: Dar-us-salam Publishers; Pages: 32 - You can Purchase here
"The first act that the slave (or Allah) on the Day of Judgement will be prayer. If it is good, then the rest of his acts will be good, And if it is evil, then the rest of his acts will be evil." (Tabarani)
The present book, compiled by the famous scholar, Dr. Norlain Dindang Mababaya, explains the rationale of the prayer and the necessity to perform it properly, humbly and sincerely according to the Prophet's Sunnah at the specified times. The author has frequently given proofs from the Qur'an and Ahadfth to this effect. We are pleased to bring about the book for the readers hoping they will benefit from it and adhere to the performance of the prayer in the manner as required.

The Prophet's Prayer Described - by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee . Excellent !! Opens in Framed Windows. Easy to navigate. [Book]
Pages: 122 - You can Purchase here
A more scholarly description of the daily Prayer, this book would be considered a more advanced study of the daily Salat. With numerous references to classical sources, each aspect of Salat is presented from the lens of the time of the Prophet (PBUH) himself.

The Abridgement of the Prophet's (saws) Prayer Decsribed - by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee [PDF]
The Shaikh al-Albaanee, may Allaah have mercy upon him, said, "Then it was suggested to me that I should undertake an abridgement of my book, ‘A Description of the Prophet’s Prayer from the Takbeer to the Tasleem as if You Were Seeing It,’ and that I should shorten it and rephrase it for it to be more accessible to the common people. So I found this to be a favourable suggestion, and it agreed with what I myself had felt for a long time. I had also frequently heard such advice from brothers and friends. So this encouraged me to allocate to it a small part of my time which is crowded with knowledge-related work and research. So I hastened, as far as my ability and efforts allowed, to carry out the suggestion, whilst asking the Guardian-Lord, the One free of all imperfections and the Most High, that He should make it an action done purely and sincerely for His Face, and that He should cause it to be of benefit to my brother Muslims. In it I quoted some extra points of benefit additional to what is to be found in Sifatus-Salaat. These were matters that came to my attention and I thought that it would be appropriate to mention them in the abridgement. I also gave particular attention to explaining some phrases occurring in some of the narrations and the adhkaar (words of remembrance of Allaah). I also provided major headings for each section, and also sub-headings for further clarification. Under these I quoted the points under discussion, numbered consecutively. Alongside each issue I quoted the ruling: whether it is a pillar (rukn) or an obligation (waajib). As for those matters about which I remained silent and did not mention a ruling, then they are from the Sunnah, and some of them carry the possibility of being declared obligatory–however stating one or the other with certainty would conflict with what is befitting from scholarly research ...".
[You can purchase the Book here ]

The Prescribed Prayer Made Simple - Tajuddin B Shuaib - MSA usc.edu - 49p

33 Ways of developing Khushoo’ in Salaah - Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
Salaah (Prayers) is the greatest of the practical pillars of Islam, and khushoo' in prayer is required by sharee'ah. When Iblees, the enemy of Allaah, vowed to mislead and tempt the sons of Adam and said "Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left." [al-A'raaf 7:17, interpretation of the meaning], one of his most significant plots became to divert people from salaah by all possible means and to whisper to them during their prayer so as to deprive them of the joy of this worship and cause them to lose the reward for it. As khushoo' will be the first thing to disappear from the earth, and we are living in the last times, the words of Hudhayfah (may Allaah be pleased with him) are particularly pertinent to us: "The first thing of your religion that you will lose is khushoo', and the last thing that you will lose of your religion is salaah. There may be a person praying who has no goodness in him, and soon you will enter the mosque and not find anyone who has khushoo'." (al-Madaarij, 1/521). The site of khushoo' is the heart, and its effects are manifested in the physical body. The various faculties follow the heart: if the heart is corrupted by negligence or insinuating whispers from Shaytaan, the worship of the body's faculties will also be corrupt. The heart is like a king and the faculties are like his troops who follow his orders and go where they are commanded. If the king is deposed, his followers are lost, which is like what happens when the heart does not worship properly. Making a show of khushoo' is condemned. I have outlined the signs of sincerity in this book.

Connecting the Lines for Prayer - Abu Khaliyl - 6p - [Excerpts from the Book:]
Indeed the establishment of prayer, as ordered in the Book and the Sunnah, cannot be properly fulfilled without knowing the manner in which the Messenger, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, taught its fulfillment. This book describes, with concise and clear proofs, how the Muslims ought to stand when praying. A sunnah which has, unfortunately, been lost amongst many of todays worshippers. The book also includes a section about three people praying together, sections dealing with women, standing next to the iman when the lines are behind him, bowing while outside of the line and then walking in that position to the line and also other questions related to the topic along with their answers. Pages: 47 - You can Purchase here

Prostration of Forgetfullness in Prayer - by Shaykh Muhammad Saleh Al Uthaymeen [PDF]
Publisher: Salafi Publications (UK) - Pages: 20 - You can purchase here.

All Praise is for Allah, the Lord of all creation, and may He extol and send blessings of peace upon our Prophet Muhammad, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, who delivered the clear message, and upon his true followers, his Companions, and those who follow them upon good until the Day of Requital. To proceed: Then many people are ignorant about many of the rulings concerning the Sujoodus-Sahw when it is obligatory upon them; others perform the prostration in other than its correct place; some perform it before the salaam (salutation at the end of the prayer) even in cases when it has to be performed after the salaam; others prostrate after the salaam even when it should be performed before it. Therefore, it is very important to become aware of its rulings, especially for the Imaams whom the people follow in their prayers, and who have therefore taken on the responsibility of following that which is correct and prescribed in their prayers, and of leading the Muslims upon that. So I wished to put before my brothers some of the rulings in this regard, hoping that Allah, the Most High, will cause it to be of benefit to His believing servants. From the introduction by Shaykh Muhammad Saaleh al-Uthaymeen

Prayer in Congregation - Shaykh 'Abdullâh al-Sabt - SalaafiPubs
Pages: 27 - You can purchase here
Salat (prayer) is the most important of the pillars of the deen (religion) and establishing salat like Allah ta'ala and thus His Messenger (SAW) want us to is the best way to get close to the Lord of the Heavens and Earth. This includes establishing salat in jama'ah (congregation).

Company: A Daar of Islamic Heritage Publications

jzcasejz
06-06-2007, 07:02 PM
^ AWESOME! BarakAllaahu Feek! :)

Star
06-06-2007, 07:33 PM

do u have any books which teach Arabic, i'm tryin to learn the language, if u have any uselful books, please can u post them.

Jazakallah Khayr

Wasalaam.

- Qatada -
06-06-2007, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Star

do u have any books which teach Arabic, i'm tryin to learn the language, if u have any uselful books, please can u post them.

Jazakallah Khayr

Wasalaam.

:wasalamex

http://www.islamicboard.com/arabic/3...are-files.html

you might like this thread also insha Allaah:
http://www.islamicboard.com/arabic/4...ha-allaah.html

Star
06-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Jazakallah Khayr. bro fi_sabilillah.

nasirmuzaffar
06-07-2007, 01:05 AM
Has any link been posted to download these book:

"You can be the happiest woman in the world"
"Mirage In Iran"
"Exorcist Tradition In Islam"
"Economic Concepts Of Ibn Taymiyyah"
"Ibn Taymiyyah's Essay On The Jinn"

- Qatada -
06-07-2007, 05:19 PM

Benefit of the Day Magazine - Issue 1

And ‘Abdullah bin al-Mubarak recorded in az-Zuhd [p. 51] that al-Hassan al-Basri said, "I saw those people [the salaf] and how they were more careful about their time than about their Dirhams and Dinars [i.e. their money].”

So we Muslims live in an age where our time is discarded thoughtlessly, when time is, in fact, the currency with which we buy safety and bliss in the Hereafter. We, the sisters of Dar at-Tibyan, in the effort to benefit from our time, increase our good deeds, and recommend one another to the Truth and to patience, present our brothers and sisters in Islam with a book of short, beneficial lessons and reminders – one for each day in the month - which we hope will add to your knowledge, help you use some of your free time beneficially, and assist you in your accumulation of good deeds. We ask Allah to accept this effort from us, to bless it, and to allow us to continue in what is pleasing to Him, Amin.

- Qatada -
06-07-2007, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nasirmuzaffar
Has any link been posted to download these book:

"You can be the happiest woman in the world"
"Mirage In Iran"
"Exorcist Tradition In Islam"
"Economic Concepts Of Ibn Taymiyyah"
"Ibn Taymiyyah's Essay On The Jinn"

i dont think so bro, sorry.

ilm.seeker
06-09-2007, 09:46 AM
Women - Download E-Books

Fatwas regarding Women - Dar-us-salam Pubs 158p [ Book ]
By: Muhammad bin Abdul-Aziz Al-Musnad
Translator: Jamaal Al-Din Zarabozo
Women face a lot of special problems regarding their menses, postpartum bleeding, istihada, hijab, mixing with men, rights & duties with respect to their husband, husband's household, children, inheritance, marriage, divorce, etc. More than 350 of such problems & issues have been answered in this book by Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia Sheikh Ibn Baz, and the eminent scholars likeShaykh Muhammad Saleh Al Uthaymeen, Sheikh Ibn Jibreen and others. Purchase Here.

Fatwas of Muslim Women - by Ibn Taymyah - Dar Al-Manarah Publishing - 272 Pages [PDF]

Adive to the Women - Author: Ali Hasan al-Halabee [PDF]
Publisher: Invitation to Islaam (01-May-99) - Pages: 29 pp. (Paperback)
Description:
O my sister, in this book is reminder and a nourishment for this life. It is a life that could be long or short, but at the end of it, there will be death and then the grave. We wnat Msulim women who evaluate the matters according to the methodology of Allaah, the Greatest, and to look upon life through the Noble Quraan, to be aware of the Hereafter while she is in this world, to take Islaam as guide and way of life and the Sunnah of the Messneger. - purchase here -

Gender Equity in Islam - Jamal A. Badawi - 12p

The Ideal Muslimah - Muhammad Ali Al-Hashimi [ Book ]
The Ideal Muslimah is proud of the great position that Islam has given her among humanity. She performs her duties knowing that her role is clearly defined and that her rights are still, even today, greater than any other ideology has provided. She is a woman of moral excellence, true to her nature, not confused by alien and morally bankrupt ideas. She preserves her self-respect and dignity through her piety in obedience to Allah (SWT) and His Messenger (PBUH). She is the role model that every true believer hopes to emulate.
This comprehensive work by Dr. Al-Hashimi is a valuable contribution for our English readers who will find the knowledge contained therein truly beneficial and inspiring.

Islamic Perspective of Sex - Abdulrahman Al-Sheha

The Muslim Home : 40 Recommendations in the Light of the Qur'an and Sunnah - Muhammad Salih al-Munajjid
Publisher: International Islamic Publishing House IIPH (2005) - Pages: 93 -
[Read Online] [Download PDF ] [Purchase]
Home is the place where you and your family spend most of the time. Therefore, it should be decent and comfortable. In order to be so, it must be based on intimacy, love, sincerity, truthfulness, honesty, and the like. All these concepts and others are just applications of the Islamic principles.

This booklet presents the necessary advice about building up such a home. Acquiring this information would enable you to make of your home the most enjoyable place for yourself and your family.

My Advice to the Women - by the Shaykhah Umm Abdillaah al-Waadi'iyah - With the introduction and review of the esteemed Shaykh Aboo Abdur Rahmaan Muqbil ibn Haadee al-Waadiee
448 pages - Purchase Here -
The long awaited translation of the book 'My Advice to the Women' by Umm 'Abdillaah al-Waadi'eeyyah is here, Alhamdulillaah! This is a free E-book which will be available to read in parts, inshaa Allaah. (keep checking here for other parts)
Download PDFs - Part 01 - 02 - 0304 - 05 -

The Rights and Duties of Women in Islam - Abdul Ghaffar Hasan - Darussalam pub - 24p [PDF Book ]
Pages: 32 pp. (Papaerback) - Purchase here -
The subject of rights and duties of women in Islam has often been clouded by controversy, personal opinions and sheer ignorance. Although many scholars have dealt with this subject, there has remained a need to discuss wider aspects of the issue. The purpose of this booklet is to remove some of the misunderstandings, prejudiced opinions and false hoods which circulate about the Rights and Duties of Women in Islam.

The Status of Woman in Islam - Jamal Badawi - WAMY Publishing - 11p

The Etiquettes Of Marriage And Wedding - by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee - [pdf]
There are in Islaam certain etiquettes to be followed by anyone who marries and wishes to consummate his marriage with his wife. Most Muslims today, even those who exert themselves in Islamic worship, have either neglected or become totally ignorant of these Islamic etiquettes. Therefore, I decided to write this beneficial treatise clearly explaining these issues on the occasion of marriage of someone dear to me.

Women in the Quran and the Sunna - Abdur Rahman I. Doi - MSA usc edu - 4p

Natural Blood of Woman - by Shaykh Muhammad Saleh Al Uthaymeen [PDF] Excellent !! - 65 pages.
Translated and Researched by Dr. Saleh As Saleh.
[Audio][Link] Rulings on Natural Blood of Women - Saleh as Saleh - based on Ibn Uthaimeen 's Book
This book deals with fiqh issues specific to women regarding menstruation, post partum (Nifaas), and abnormal bleeding (Istihadah).Shaykh Uthaymeen brings proofs from the Quran and Sunnah.Widely Referenced book for Women

Polygamy In Islam - Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips & Jameelah Jones

'Polygamy is the Muslim practice most frequently and severely maligned by Westerners and modernist Muslims. This book can be read with profit by all unprejudiced readers who wish to know its justification and rationale.
One of the greatest contrasts between Islam and the West is their conflicting concepts of relations between the sexes. Indeed, the very first question a Muslim convert is confronted with by an American or European is ‘Why does Islam allow four wives?’ This book...replies straightforwardly to that question and much more.
The authors describe all the most important characteristics of marriage in Islam, pointing out that the Western notions of sex equality and romantic premarital ‘love’ are not necessary in Islamic marriage based on piety and the commitment on the part of both parents to win the pleasure of Almighty Allah.'
This book contains basic guides for anyone interested in understanding the rights and obligations of males and females in Islamic plural marriage. The guidelines have been drawn from the Quran, Hadith and opinions of Islamic scholars.

Woman in the shade of Islam - Abdulrahman Alsheeha [PDF]

Women in Islam Vs Women in the Judaeo-Christian Tradition - Sherif Abdul Azeem - WAMY - 29p
[Read Online] [Download PDF ] [Purchase]

The Face Veil - by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee - Translated - by Dr Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips [PDF]
The following text is an edited translation of a summary of ar-Radd al-Mufhim by Shaykh Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee found in pages 5-20 of the introduction of his book Jilbaab al-Mar’ah al-Muslimah, 3rd edition, 1996, al-Maktabah al-Islaamiyyah.

The Noble Women Scholars of Hadeeth - by Shaykh Mashoor Hasan - 48 pages - [PDF]
This ebook is a chapter from a forthcoming book by Shaykh Mashhoor Hasan, hafithahullah, that will be published later in the year in-sha Allah.

islamirama
06-13-2007, 04:30 AM
causes behind The Increase and Decrease of eemaan

Summary : The lofty rank and high station eemaan possesses is not something obscure, as it is unquestionably, the most important duty as well as being the most imperative of all obligations. It is also the greatest and most glorious of them. All the good in the world and the Hereafter is dependent upon the presence of eemaan and on its soundness and integrity. Eemaan holds such a multitude of benefits, ripe fruits, delicious pro-duce, constant food and continual goodness.

Book Download :

http://al-sunnah.com/pdf/eemaan.pdf

NoName55
06-14-2007, 04:54 PM

The Risala
of 'Abdullah ibn Abi Zayd al-Qayrawani
(310/922 - 386/996)

A Treatise on Maliki Fiqh
(Including commentary from ath-Thamr ad-Dani by al-Azhari)
Abu Muhammad ÔAbdullah, a Maliki faqih known as "Shaykh al-Faqih" and
"little Malik". He was the head of the Maliki school in Qayrawan. He wrote
ar-Risala and an-Nawadir and several other books.
(His biography in the Tartib al-Madarik)

Prologue

Creeds (Edited on 12 January 2001)

What Necessitates Wudu' and Ghusl

Purity of Water, Place and Clothing

Wudu' and Cleaning Oneself after the Lavatory

Ghusl

Tayammum

Wiping over Leather Socks

Times of the Prayer

The Adhan

How to Perform the Prayer

The Imam

On various aspects of the prayer

The sajdas of the Qur'an

The Travel Prayer

The Jumu'a Prayer

The Fear Prayer

The 'Id Prayers

The Eclipse Prayer

The Rain Prayer

Care and Burial of the Dead

The Funeral Prayer

Burial of a Child

Fasting

I'tikaf

Zakat
Zakat on Livestock

Zakat al-Fitr

Hajj and 'Umra

Sacrifices, Slaughter of Animals, 'Aqiqa, Hunting

Jihad

Oaths and Vows

Marriage

Divorce

'Idda and Maintenance

Sales

Bequests and Freeing Slaves

Property Rights

Judgements on Homicide and Hudud

Judgements and Testimony

Shares of Inheritance

A General Chapter on the Legal Status of Various Practices

The Natural Form (Fitra)

Eating and Drinking

Rulings Concerning Speech

Medical treatment, charms, etc.

Dreams and Leisure

(The translation here is not intended to be the final version,
but it is hoped that it will be of some use to those looking
for texts on Maliki fiqh.)

Other 3 will be posted after seeing reactions to this post

ilm.seeker
06-15-2007, 11:33 AM
Ramadhan - Download E-Books

Essentials of Ramadan the Fasting month - by Tajuddin B. Shu`aib [ Book ]
- [Download PDF] - [Read Online]
This is an in-depth resume of the essential rules and laws on the Fiqh of fasting designed to provide the reader with explanation for both spiritual and physical significance and uniqueness of this remarkable act of worship. Sheikh Shu`aib clarifies major point on fasting. His focus is relevance of this divine discipline on to the life and living as well as the interpretation of related text on Fasting based on Al-Qur`an and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (saas). This book serves as a guide and reference on courses on Islamic studies.

ilm.seeker
06-15-2007, 11:33 AM

Ramadan and Fasting - Book from qss.org - 32p [ Book ]
- by Abu Abdillah Abdel-Kader Kamel Tayebi al-Athari -
Source: QSS Publications, al-Mu'minah Magazine

ilm.seeker
06-15-2007, 11:34 AM

70 Matters Related to Fasting - by Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
International Islamic Publishing House IIPH (2005) 2nd Ed - Pages 80
Allah has blessed His slaves with certain seasons of goodness, in which hasanat (rewards for good deeds) are multiplied, sayyi'at (bad deeds) are forgiven, people's status is raised and the hearts of the believers turn to their Lord. Those who purify themselves attain success and those who corrupt themselves fail.

One of the greatest acts of worship is fasting, which Allah has made obligatory to his slaves.

As the status of this act of worship is so high, it is essential to learn the Ahkam (rulings) that have to do with the month of fasting, so that the Muslim will know what is obligatory, in order to do it, what is haram, in order to avoid it, and what is permissible, so that he does not need to subject himself to hardship by depriving himself of it.

This book is a good summary of the rulings, etiquettes, and Sunnah of fasting.

ilm.seeker

Fasting & It's Rulings - By Shaikh Abu Haatim Usaamah Ibn ‘Abdil-Lateef Al-Qoosee [PDF]
Translated and Edited by - Abu Sumayyah Muhammad Khan & Abu Maryam Isma'eel Alarcon
Published on-line by www. al-manhaj. com

ilm.seeker

The Night Prayer in Ramadhan - by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee [PDF]
Al-Ibaanah Publishing 48 pages softcover, 2006 ISBN 0977752240
A complete translation of the book "Qiyaamu Ramadaan" written by Immam Muhammad Naasir ud Deen Al-Albaanee.
This treatise is in essence an abridged version of one of his other books, Salaat-ut-Tawaaweeh, along with several additional points of benefit and a section on Itikaaf. The introduction also consists of a counter-refutation against those who replied to Al Albaanee's afore -mentioned book on Taraaweeh.
The main core of the book contains a point by point discussion on the Night Prayer in Ramadaan, as well as the benefits and rulings of Itikaaf, slong with their evidences. The Arabic text for all ayaat and ahadeeth have been included in this edition so as to incres the benefit for those readers who wish to memorize the proofs.

ilm.seeker
06-15-2007, 11:35 AM

Lessons on fasting,taraweeh & zakaat - by Shaykh Muhammad Saleh Al Uthaymeen[PDF]
Paperback: 88 Pages - Published: September 2006

Ths book is a compilation of two treatises from Imaam Muhammad bin Saalih al-'Uthaymeen, may Allaah have mercy on him, both on the subject of fasting and Ramadaan. The first book, though small in size, contains numerous beneficial points. Itis divided up into eight sections, which were designed to serve as lessons on distinct topics commonly talked about during the month of Ramadaan.

The second book is a collection of questions and answers on fasting, which were recorded, transcribed and later published in Arabic with the approval of Imaam Ibn 'Uthaymeen. It is helpful as well since it covers and provides answers to many everyday situations that one encounters while fasting.

Both of these treatise can be found on the author's website, along with many more of his valuable works. Additionally, the Arabic text for all Qur'aanic ayaat and Prophetic Ahaadeeth have been included. Both treatises also contain referncing and verifcations for the proofs and evidences found within them, thus making this book a valuable source for reading, studying and referencing.

ilm.seeker
06-15-2007, 11:35 AM

The Rulings Concerning The Two Eids From The Purified Sunnah - Shaykh 'Ali Hasan 'Ali 'Abdul Hameed al-Halabi
International Islamic Publishing House IIPH - Pages 82
Q&A format on legal rulings concerning the two Eid prayers.
'Eid is not but for ourselves to return to our religion until our last sanctity does return’. Eid is not but for us to become an Ummah in which none other than Muhammad is the leader. Eid is not but for us to prepare our souls for war, wherever these souls may be sacrificed. Eid is not but for our heart to become like stone towards the enemy. Be harsh against your enemy for by Allah, the enemy is obstinate. The Muslims are obligated by a duty from which neither lust nor stagnation diverts them. The Muslims the old, the young, from amongst the creation are the praise worthy ones.

ilm.seeker
06-15-2007, 11:36 AM

Two Eids and their Significance - Abdul Majeed Ali hassan - [pdf]

ilm.seeker

Festivals & Celebrations in Islam -- by Muhammad al-Jibaly
Publisher: Al-Kitaab & As-Sunnah Publishing (2005) - Pages: 246

Festivals and celebrations are occasions of joy and happiness. They have their distinctive spirit in all socities and cultures, and are eagerly awaited and heartily welcomed by everyone.

The feeling of excitement associated with these occasions, however, causes people to introduce uncommon, strange or even bizarre practices during them.

Islam regulates the occasions to be celebrated and the methods of celebrating them. It maintains their atmosphere of happiness, while redirecting

This book discusses the two annual Islaamic festivals: Eid ul-Fitr and Eid ul-Adhaa as well as the weekly Jumu'ah. It presents the Islaamic guidelines for celebration according to the Quraan and Sunnah, and warns against innovated occasions and un-Islaamic festivals.

In addition to topics that are standard to 'Id celebration, such as the 'Id prayer and khutbah, and 'Id pastimes, this book discusses zakat-ul-fitr, the sacrifice, the blessed days of the month of Thul-Hijjah, and numerous other 'Id-related issues.

The broad and thorough discussions in this book make it an important manual and complete reference on festivals and celebrations in Islam. Indeed, from Allah (swt) we seek help and acceptance.

ilm.seeker

Praying 'Eid in the Musallaa is the Sunnah (Includes the treatise "Status of the Sunnah in Islaam") - by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee
Publisher: al-Ibaanah - Pages: 48 [Download PDF] [Read]
Imaam al-Albaanee, May Allaah have Mercy on him, says in this book:
“Further more, there is great and profound wisdom behind this Sunnah – the Sunnah of praying in an open area of land. And it is that: The Muslims will have two days of the year where all the people of every city can gather together – whether men, women or children - and turn towards Allaah with their hearts in unity, praying behind one Imaam, making the Takbeer, the Tahleel and supplicating to Allaah sincerely together, as if they were united upon the heart of one man, happy and joyous about the blessing Allaah has bestowed on them. So the Eid will truly be an occasion of celebration for them.”

ilm.seeker
06-15-2007, 07:39 PM
Hajj - Download E-Books

Switch to - [Articles] - [Audio]

Hajj and Tawheed - Dr. Saleh as-Saleh [PDF]
Pages: 28 pp. (Paperback)
Hajj is to set out for Makkah to worship Allaah by performing certain religious rights in accordance with the Prophet's (peace and blessings be upon him) Sunnah. It is a time in which to call upon Allaah to purify the self from any worship to anyone other than him.
This booklet explains the basic rights of Hajj. It also notes that the tawheed of Allaah requires the Muslim to follow the perfect way of worship, demonstrated by Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) and as understood by the Sahaabah who were the best of mankind.

ilm.seeker

Rites of Hajj and Umrah , From the book of Sunnah and narrations from the pious Predecessors- by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee
66 pages softcover 1997, ISBN 9960672654
An extration from the autohros original work: "The Hajj of the Prophet as narrated by Jaabir" including many beneficial points not included int he orignal with documentation of sources and authenticity. Also inlcuded is a breif mention of innovations connected with Hajj and visiting Madinah.
Simple 'Umrah Guide - by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee [ MS Word doc ]
Simple Hajj Guide - doc - by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee

ilm.seeker

A Guide to Hajj ,Umraa and Ziyaarah - Shaikh Abdul-Aziz ibn Abdullah ibn Baz
It is a brief treatise on matters concerning Hajj, derived from the Book of Allaah, and the Prophet, sallallaahu ’alaihi wa sallaam. In their light it covers most of the points related to Hajj, Umrah and Ziyaarah. I have collected this material for myself and for all such Muslims whom Allaah wills and whom He guides. I have made my utmost effort to discuss these points in a well-argued fashion.

ilm.seeker
06-15-2007, 07:53 PM

You Can Read the Book Here: Hajj and Umrah from A to Z by Mamdouh N. Mohamed (Part II)

Power Point Slides for the Book "Hajj & Umrah from A to Z" - Mamdouh N. Mohamed - AOU - 42 slides
Hajj and Umrah from A to Z - Author: Mamdouh N. Mohamed.
Published: (01-Jan-96) Pages: 93 pp. (Paperback) - Purchase Here
This book is a careful scientific approach that gradually guides pilgrims to perform the Hajj rituals very easily and smoothly. The design was developed through an educational perspective that handles all critical issues of Hajj rituals from a learners’ viewpoint, an approach that is always needed when high standards of accuracy are required.

- Qatada -
06-15-2007, 08:07 PM

Just what i was after! the hajj and umrah books :) post them in the hajj section bro, if u want insha Allaah.

.:Mustapha:.
06-17-2007, 04:04 PM
Jazaka'Allah Khair brother Qatada for this thread.

ilm.seeker
06-18-2007, 03:45 AM
Sunnah, Hadith Texts - Download E-Books

Foundations of Sunnah - Ibn Hanbal - 178p [PDF]
Lecture Notes Foudations of Sunnah - by Abdur-Ra’uf Shakir from as-sunnah-as-saheehah.com
A Lengthy explanation of the first three points from "Foundations of the Sunnah " -By Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal (d.241H)
Aboo ’Abdullaah Ahmad Ibn Hanbal– rahimahullaah – say: “The Fundamental Principles of the Sunnah with us are: Clinging to that which the Companions of the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) were upon, taking them as our example to be followed, avoiding innovation; and every innovation is misguidance.”

ilm.seeker
06-18-2007, 03:47 AM

Indispensable Implication of Sunnah and caution against Innovation - Sheikh Abdulaziz bin Baz
Publisher: Darussalam Publishers & Distributors - Pages:22

ilm.seeker
06-18-2007, 03:47 AM

Kitaab Sharh us Sunnah - Al-Barbahaaree - 43p - Trans. Abu Talhah Dawud Burbank [Book]
Explanation of Sharh us-Sunnah of Al-Barbahaari - by Shaykh Allaamah Ahmad An-Najmee - [ PDF ] 28 pages
This is an English translation and Explanation of Imaam al-Barbahaaree's classic work, Sharh as-Sunnah. The book consists of 170 points on different aspects of the Muslim creed. Extensive notes have been provided, giving relevant passages of the Qur'an and authentic sayings of the Prophet. Ample sayings of the early scholars have also been included. In every age, there has been a noble company of scholars who stood firm and expended great efforts in defending the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Messenger and in refuting the people of innovated beliefs, innovation, deviation and misguidance. At the head of them towards the end of the third century and the beginning of the fourth was the Imaam who aided the Sunnah and subdued innovation: Abu Muhammad al-Hasan ibn 'Alee al-Barbahaaree.

ilm.seeker
06-18-2007, 03:48 AM

People of theSunnah,Be Kind With One Another - Shaykh Abd-ul-Muhsin Al-‘Abbaad - 46 Pages [PDF]
From Author: I hope this book, which focuses on the importance of kindness and gentleness as it relates to achieving love, unity and harmony amongst the People of Ahl-us-Sunnah wal- Jamaa’ah, will help to do that. I believe that this book contains valuable advice for Muslims all over the world. However, none of the advice contained herein should be considered as some sort of a ‘victory’ for some people, nor should it be considered a ‘defeat’ for others. It is simply excellent advice that with the help of Allah, and if the advice is followed, will bring about much needed healing and improvement in many communities around the world, and may restore some of the severed ties between brothers and sisters who used to love one another, and may restore the sometimes interrupted pathway between us and those who have busied themselves seeking knowledge. I pray for the restoration of love, unity and harmony amongst us all. I ask Allah to gather us all together upon the truth and right guidance, and to protect us from all fitnah – that which is apparent from it as well as that which is hidden. Ameen

ilm.seeker

Alleviating Grievances in Describing the Condition of the Strangers - [ Kashf-ul-Kurbah fee Wasfi Haali Ahlil-Ghurbah ] - Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbali [PDF]
This Book is a translation of short treatise entitled "Kashf-ul-Kurbah fee Wasfi Haali Ahlil-Ghurbah" Alleviating Grievances in Describing the Condition of the Strangers By Al-Haafidh Zayn-ud-Deen Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbalee

ilm.seeker

The Creed of the Four Imaams - Muhammad Ibn 'Abdur-Rahmaan al-Khumayyis [Book]
Publisher: The Revival of Islamic Da'wah : TROID (Canada) Pages: 153

From the publisher -- This ground-breaking first publication spans 154 pages and is based upon the original work of Dr. Muhammad Ibn 'Abdur-Rahmaan al-Khumayyis. The book proves the important, yet often overlooked point, that despite whatever differences the Imaams had in their fiqh, their creed was one and the same in almost all issues. Many narrations are brought from the past and present day Scholars showing that the path to Allaah is one. Detailed biographies have been provided for each of the four Imaams from ancient authentic sources. Additionally, many doubts cast over the creed and lives of the Imaams have been uncovered, and the Creed of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah has been exonerated.

ilm.seeker
06-18-2007, 03:49 AM

General Precepts of Ahlus Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah - by Shaykh Naasir al-Aql[PDF]
Pages:47
This is a small booklet concerning the fundamental precepts of Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah with regard to their beliefs and creed; each issue being presented to the reader in a clear, point by point form. The author prepared this booklet in response to the request of many students of knowledge, as well as the general Muslims, who expressed the need for a clear, yet concise presentation of the fundamentals of the creed of the Pious Predecessors. It is for this reason that this presentation is free from the details, definitions, evidences, names of personalities, quotations and footnotes that are quite often necessary for something of this nature.

ilm.seeker
06-18-2007, 03:50 AM

A Glimpse at the Way of the Companions - Shaykh 'Abdul-Qâdir al-Arna'ût
This is an abridgement of a small treatise written by the renowned scholar Shaykh 'Abdul-Qaadir al-Arna'oot who has specialized in the field of Hadeeth. His most famous works include the checkings of Zaadul M'aad by Ibn al-Qayyim, Jaami'-ul-Usool by Ibn al-Atheer and al-Adhkaar by Imam an-Nawawee. This is the first treatise in a series regarding the Methodology of the Prophet (pbuh) and his companions (may Allah be pleased with them). It is the methodology that was implemented by the Prophet (pbuh) and adhered to by the best of generations (the Companions), giving them success in this world and ultimate success in the Hereafter. The series is entitled Tasfiyah wat Tarbiyah, which are the two main instruments of this Prophetic Methodology that can be used to help us to remain firmly established upon the Deen of Islam.

ilm.seeker
06-18-2007, 03:50 AM

The Propagated Signposts of the Sunnah for the Creed of the Saved and Aided Group - al-Haafidh al-Hakamee - Translated by Abul-Irbaad Abid Zargar - [PDF]
Publisher: Invitation To Islam - Pages: 288
This (book) is a beneficial and important summary, great in benefit, abundant in advantages. It includes the basic principles of the religion and the foundation of Tawheed which the Messenger (saw) called to and for which the (divine) books were revealed. And there is no success for the one who worships Allaah with other than it (Tawheed).
It shows and guides towards traversing the clear shining path and the manifest methodology of truth. In it, I have explained the issues of Eemaan (faith), its characteristics and what eradicates all of it or negates its perfection. I have mentioned every issue accompanied by its evidences so that it becomes clear and so that its reality reveals itself. I have restricted myself to the way of Ahlus-Sunnah and the people of Ittibaa’ (following) and have left out the saying of the people of desires and innovation, since they are not mentioned except to refute them and to shoot the arrow of the Sunnah at them.

ilm.seeker
06-18-2007, 03:51 AM

The Blind Following of Madhhabs - Shaykh Muhammed Sultan al-Ma'soomee
(From ahya.org - slightly adapted. Published by Al-Hidaayah Publishing and Distribution)

ilm.seeker
06-18-2007, 03:52 AM

ilm.seeker
06-18-2007, 03:53 AM

ilm.seeker
06-18-2007, 03:54 AM

The Hadith is proof itself in belief & Laws - by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee [PDF] (html version )
Early generations of Muslims are unanimous in that the Sunnah of the Prophet is the second and last source for Islamic Jurisprudence in all matters of life, belief, the unseen, Laws and Commandments, politics and education. They also unanimously prohibit shunning the Sunnah in any of the matters mentioned above, or preferring opinions, Ijtihad (trying one’s best to reach a Fatwa concerning a matter that has no clear rule in religion) or Qiyas (to establish a rule concerning a new matter by comparing it to a similar matter that has a rule in religion) to the Sunnah. Imam Ash-Shafi’i said in his book Ar-Risalah: “Qiyas is not permitted when a Khabar (Hadith) exists.” Similar to this saying is what some scholars say: “If Athar (Hadith) exists, Qiyas is abandoned,” and, “There is no Ijtihad where the Nass (text of the Quran or Hadith) exists.” Their proof to these sayings are found in the Quran and the Sunnah.

ilm.seeker
06-18-2007, 03:54 AM

ilm.seeker
06-18-2007, 03:55 AM

ilm.seeker
06-18-2007, 03:56 AM

Fiq us Sunnah - Sayyid Sabiq [Framed HTML Version -] - [Book]
Weak hadith in Fiq us Sunnah - by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee [PDF] - Tamaam ul-Minnah Fit-Ta'liq alaa Fiqh us-Sunnah (trans. Dawud Burban

ilm.seeker
06-18-2007, 03:56 AM

Sahih Bukhari [Framed HTML Version] - [pdf version] [Book]
The Translation of the Meanings od Sahih al-Bukhari 9 volume set. Arabic- English Hardcover Darussalaam Publications, 1997. Translated by Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan

ilm.seeker
06-18-2007, 03:58 AM

Sahih Muslim [Framed HTML Version] - [pdf version] [Book]
Translator: Abdul Hamid Siddiqui

ilm.seeker
06-18-2007, 03:59 AM

Raiyadh ul Saleeheen - Nawavi [Framed HTML Version] from adly.net [ pdf version] [Book]
Daeef hadeeth in Riyadh us Saleheen - by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee
A Famous and Extensive collection of Ahadeeth. Published 1999 by Darussalam Publications 2 Volume Set 1413 pages Hardcover
The book was compiled by Imam An-Nawawi who was the great scholar of Hadith and Fiqh of his time. Commentaries on the Ahadith have been added by Hafiz Salahuddin Yusuf of Pakistan who had originally executed them for the Urdu edition of this book. The English translation of the book and the - commentaries was performed by Dr. Muhammad Amin and Abu Usamah Al-Arabi bin Razduq who have performed their task with utmost care and profound interest.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.