/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Importance of our finger prints in the Quran!!!

FollowingAlhuda
01-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Salaamo Aleikom

"Does man think that We Cannot assemble his bones? Nay, WE are able to put Together in perfect order The very tips of his fingers.
[AL-QUR'AN 75:3-4]

Unbelievers argue regarding resurrection taking place after bones of dead people have disintegrated in the earth and how each individual would be identified on the Day of Judgement. Almighty Allah answers that He can not only assemble our bones but can also reconstruct perfectly our very fingertips.

Why does the Qur'an, while speaking about determination of the identity of the individual, speak specifically about fingertips?

In 1880, fingerprinting became the scientific method of identification, after research done by Sir Francis Golt. No two persons in the world can ever have exactly the same fingerprint pattern. That is the reason why police forces worldwide use fingerprints to identify the criminal. 1400 years ago who could have known the uniqueness of each human's fingerprint? Surely it could have been none other than the Creator Himself!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truthbetold
01-21-2007, 04:07 AM
salam sister, thank you for this interesting fact.

alalbany junior
01-24-2007, 10:21 AM
god bless you.

Sister Hoddan
01-30-2007, 08:24 AM
salamu 3alaikum!

sub7anAllah, jazakillahu khairan!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FollowingAlhuda
02-01-2007, 04:19 PM
You all welcome, it's a beauty of Allah!

May Allah bless you all to!

kay106
09-14-2008, 11:28 PM
isnt this verse saying that Allah can give the us the exact same identity, by reconstructing our fingertips?

Mikayeel
09-15-2008, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kay106
isnt this verse saying that Allah can give the us the exact same identity, by reconstructing our fingertips?
:sl:

Yep thats what is says :happy:

Sub7anAllah very nice fact :)

kay106
09-17-2008, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by raOnar
:sl:

Yep thats what is says :happy:

Sub7anAllah very nice fact :)
Theres no other better way of making this point, becuase everyones fingerprints is unique!

Whatsthepoint
01-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Hmmmm.

Trumble
01-03-2009, 12:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kay106
The translation says nothing of the sort; I don't know about the Arabic. I see nothing about 'fingerprints', nor their uniqueness? If the verse had referred to reconstructing our eyes, say, would somebody be claiming it was talking about retinal patterns?

Why does the Qur'an, while speaking about determination of the identity of the individual, speak specifically about fingertips?
As opposed to, say, DNA?

Can somebody point out where the Surah refers to "determination of the identity of the individual"? I can't see it.

Whatsthepoint
01-03-2009, 12:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Can somebody point out where the Surah refers to "determination of the identity of the individual"? I can't see it.
the way I see it, it says Allah is capable of assembling even the smallest and most fragile of bones.

Trumble
01-03-2009, 08:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
the way I see it, it says Allah is capable of assembling even the smallest and most fragile of bones.
Accepting the usual possibility that the translation is incorrect, that is how I read it as well; far more simple, obvious and above all actually what it says.

Tony
01-03-2009, 10:09 AM
proof indead for believers. proof is not enough for some. Praise and worship is due to Allah alone, He is capable of all things easily

Trumble
01-03-2009, 11:08 AM
I am curious, what exactly do you think the verse 'proves'? With reference to the text (use other translations if you wish, although I'm afraid I don't know Arabic) can you explain why you think the interpretation presented by kay106 is more plausible than that set out by Whatsthepoint?

In passing, in what way does 'proof' adequate for believers differ from that needed by anybody else?

nebula
01-03-2009, 11:10 AM
amazing... :D, i think it was discoverd not long ago that everyones fingers are unique but the Quran mentioned this 1400 years ago! SubhannAllah!!

thanks for posting

Trumble
01-03-2009, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
i think it was discoverd not long ago that everyones fingers are unique but the Quran mentioned this 1400 years ago!
Where does it mention it?!! Show me, please!

nebula
01-03-2009, 01:33 PM
"Does man think that We Cannot assemble his bones? Nay, WE are able to put Together in perfect order The very tips of his fingers.
[AL-QUR'AN 75:3-4]

Trumble
01-03-2009, 01:41 PM
That says nothing about "unique fingerprints", or indeed fingerprints at all. As Whatsthepoint said it means simply that "Allah is capable of assembling even the smallest and most fragile of bones", or the whole of the skeleton/body right up to the fingers (as extremities). Surely you must see that? The fingerprints thing is pure wishful thinking; it isn't in the verse at all.

Tony
01-03-2009, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
I am curious, what exactly do you think the verse 'proves'? With reference to the text (use other translations if you wish, although I'm afraid I don't know Arabic) can you explain why you think the interpretation presented by kay106 is more plausible than that set out by Whatsthepoint?

In passing, in what way does 'proof' adequate for believers differ from that needed by anybody else?
how else can a believer see it . if you really dont want to believe how can you see it. I apreciate tht you want iron proof but to us this is. My conversion was down to realising that the Quran was made up of common sense and explained many things for me, proof came when my Dua were answered and quite dramatically. You have to speculate to accumulate, that is, lower your defenses slightly and you may be struck by some obvious revelation. Respect to you for looking, just hope you can see the wood between the trees. peace

doorster
01-04-2009, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
the way I see it, it says Allah is capable of re-assembling even the smallest and most fragile of bones.
Allah is capable of re-assembling even the smallest and most fragile of bones

That is how I've always understood it too. I reported it to mods, saying just that, since they have not replied to me as yet, and I cant stand the humiliation being inflicted, so I thought I mention that there are a lot of us who do not fiddle about with meanings to please others or to change them to "prove" Islam.

I say take it or leave it, hate it or like it, I am staying with it with or without anyone's approval

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.