/* */

PDA

View Full Version : where do you hope/wish/desire to die?

Helena
01-10-2007, 04:38 PM
:w:

This question has been in mind for a long time.......you are my chosen ppl....

it will need serious thinking, serious replies, from the heart inshAllah.....

Well where or which time do you hope/wish/desire to die?............take a minute and think.....

ever thought of this?.....or has it always been in ur heart and mind?........

or are we even allowed to think like that?.........

my wish/desire/dream would be die in madinah where our prophet Muhammad(saw) is.....inshAllah.....

Or Die during hajj where millions of muslims will make dua for me.....millions of doing my janaza...imagine........inshAllah.....be buried in the janatul bagheeza(i think thats the wrd).....inshAllah.....

or Die during the month of ramadan were the shaytan is locked away..hell door is closed and heaven door is open.....subanAllah........inshAllah...

lastly but not least die on the day of jummah......inshAllah......

i know am a lil deep thinker...thats me......soo do you ever think like this?...

so let moi hear your responses where do u wish to die?

:sl: :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aisha20
01-10-2007, 04:43 PM
^ in one of all those places n times u mentioned . ;) InshaAllah

The Ruler
01-10-2007, 04:44 PM
:sl:

i dont mind...anywhere anytime that Allah has decreed...for ofcourse that is the best time for me to pass away...but i do pray that i die in the folds of islam.

Beblessed
01-10-2007, 04:47 PM
Next day after i did my hajj

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
skhalid
01-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Allah has already decided my fate...and so watever it is...it will do just fine with me...because if my God choose it...there is no solution that is better than there choice!!!
IF I have to ...I will wish to die in my familys hands...not sumwhere far...but its not up 2 me to establish and so In The Name of The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...watever may come will come...and I am willing to accept it with open hands!!!

strider
01-10-2007, 07:03 PM
Serving God.

_Mujahida
01-10-2007, 07:42 PM
I wish to die at hajj

Sabbir_1
01-10-2007, 07:44 PM
In jihad.

- Qatada -
01-10-2007, 07:45 PM
:salamext:

In the path of Allaah..

Shiyad
01-10-2007, 08:12 PM
in the battlefeild fighting for Allah!
on hajj day in the arafat!
while prostrating myself before Allah!

Al-Hanbali
01-10-2007, 08:13 PM

Whenever and wherever Allah (SWT) has decreed but I wish to pass away in the blessed lands of Makkah or Madinah, whilst performing Hajj or in the Path of Allah (SWT) and most importantly within the folds of ISLAM. :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-10-2007, 08:19 PM

Narrated Zaid bin Aslam from his father:
Umar said, "O Allah! Grant me martyrdom in Your cause, and let my death be in the city of Your Apostle."
[Bukhari]

Sabbir_1
01-10-2007, 08:28 PM
I remmeber this one hadith when 2 sahaba where praying that one dies better than the other in battle.. thats one beautiful hadith.. and then when allah s.w.t asks them how they lost that limb they will say for your cause allah.. and there prayer was accepted by allah too.

someone find that hadith plz post it up..

- Qatada -
01-10-2007, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khalil27
I remmeber this one hadith when 2 sahaba where praying that one dies better than the other in battle.. thats one beautiful hadith.. and then when allah s.w.t asks them how they lost that limb they will say for your cause allah.. and there prayer was accepted by allah too.

someone find that hadith plz post it up..

:salamext:

Ishaaq bin Saad bin Abi Waqqaas narrated that his father told him that Abdullah bin Jahsh told him before the battle of Uhud:

“Lets go and make dua (supplications)” So they went aside and Saad went first. He said: “O Allah if we meet our enemy tomorrow then let me face a tough fighter so I can fight him for your sake and he can fight me. Then let me defeat him and kill him”

Abdullah then made his prayers: “O Allah let me face a tough fighter so I can fight him for your sake and he can fight me. Then let him kill me and after that cut my nose and ears. So when I meet You, You will ask me: “O Abdullah! Why were your nose and ears cut off?” I would reply: “They where cut off for Your sake and for Your Messenger” And then you would say: “Yes, you spoke the truth”.

Ishaaq bin Saad said: My father said: “O my son, the prayer of Abdullah was better than mine. I found him the end of the day with his nose and ears tied in a string”

(Al Hakim (authenticated by al Thahabi))

Sabbir_1
01-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Jazakalla khair bro.. may allah reward u..

Nawal89
01-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Madinah. Theres a hadeeth saying whoever dies in madinah gets the prophets shafa3ah on the last day. I always wished to die there.

no1_outbider
01-10-2007, 09:37 PM
i wana pass away in soudi inshallah!! But mostly what counts is to pass away with the kalima inshllah!!!

Kidman
01-10-2007, 09:43 PM
I want to die in battle, giving my all + more, and with Imam Mahdi (a.f) by my side. Inshallah I will get the experience in my lifetime.

Kidman

Maimunah
01-10-2007, 10:31 PM
salaam
i want to die as a shaheed and my death to be in madinah inshaAllah

wasalaam

Snowflake
01-11-2007, 12:10 AM
In sajdah or while doing something for the cause of Allah. Bas!

snakelegs
01-11-2007, 12:24 AM
listening to nusrat fateh ali khan!

iqbal_soofi
01-11-2007, 01:45 AM
I never wished to adopt or follow the dying style of anybody. I wish to make the lifestyle of great people. It doesnt matter where I die or how I die. I want to live like some useful people who could serve the society in general and my nation in particular. I wish to make my life useful for others. I wish to take the challenges.

Snowflake
01-11-2007, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iqbal_soofi
I never wished to adopt or follow the dying style of anybody. I wish to make the lifestyle of great people. It doesnt matter where I die or how I die. I want to live like some useful people who could serve the society in general and my nation in particular. I wish to make my life useful for others. I wish to take the challenges.
still that shows that you wish to die with a sense of achievement

Dawud_uk
01-11-2007, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler

This question has been in mind for a long time.......you are my chosen ppl....

it will need serious thinking, serious replies, from the heart inshAllah.....

Well where or which time do you hope/wish/desire to die?............take a minute and think.....

ever thought of this?.....or has it always been in ur heart and mind?........

or are we even allowed to think like that?.........

my wish/desire/dream would be die in madinah where our prophet Muhammad(saw) is.....inshAllah.....

Or Die during hajj where millions of muslims will make dua for me.....millions of doing my janaza...imagine........inshAllah.....be buried in the janatul bagheeza(i think thats the wrd).....inshAllah.....

or Die during the month of ramadan were the shaytan is locked away..hell door is closed and heaven door is open.....subanAllah........inshAllah...

lastly but not least die on the day of jummah......inshAllah......

i know am a lil deep thinker...thats me......soo do you ever think like this?...

so let moi hear your responses where do u wish to die?

:sl: :)
assalaamu alaykum,

i wish to die in the field of battle as a martyr, giving my blood and life for Allah swt, upholding his deen and the teachings of Allah and his Rasool saws.

where that battle is i dont know, it could well be i could be martyred in salaah like umar ibn al khattab, but i make du'a for my martyrdom and i know that Allah will look at my intention and if he finds me sincere will take me as a martyr insha'allah but where i dont know.

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah

sudais1
01-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Right in Rawda near Prophet Muhammad Grave or in Hajj where brother will make dua for me.

I would love to die while im in Kuoshoo3 as it takes me over and im overwhlmed with god's fear and my body can't handle it so i collapse and die with a smile on my face in the middle of the desert :D

thats my dream death :D

sudais1
01-11-2007, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk
assalaamu alaykum,

i wish to die in the field of battle as a martyr, giving my blood and life for Allah swt, upholding his deen and the teachings of Allah and his Rasool saws.

where that battle is i dont know, it could well be i could be martyred in salaah like umar ibn al khattab, but i make du'a for my martyrdom and i know that Allah will look at my intention and if he finds me sincere will take me as a martyr insha'allah but where i dont know.

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah
ameen :)

England
01-12-2007, 06:14 PM
I'd be content to just "pass away" in my sleep without realising until after I have reached "the other world" but not just yet.

Chechen
01-12-2007, 10:06 PM
I would love to die as a shaheed in battle. I'd like to die liberating my brothers and sisters from slavery like my ancestors have been doing for 400 years. And I'd like to be buried in my heaven on Earth - Chechnya.

limitless
01-13-2007, 02:54 AM
I want to die after I have liberated the Palenstians from Israel and made the world recognize Muslims around the globe as amazing and greatest people that ever lived on earth.

ehmad
01-13-2007, 03:21 AM
I wish, my soul be taken out of my body while I am in sujood, and I wish Allah would hear my supplication, so that when Munkir and Nakir will come to question me and wake me up while I lay in my grave, I would wake up in remembrance of Allah subhanahu wa ta'alah.

I wish to be buried in Janatul - baqee or janatul mullah

taheera
01-13-2007, 03:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by khadija
Next day after i did my hajj

Insha- Allah I agree with you

north_malaysian
01-13-2007, 03:31 AM
In either Mecca or Medina after I've completed my hajj (And hoping that it'll be accepted by God)...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.