/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My mother... please help

axess1907
01-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Hi dudes i am new at this forum.
I live in Germany, but i am Turkish, so my English is not very good and you propably have problems to understand me, however here is my question:

My Mother (35 years old) wants to get closed, she wants to wear a turban forever, you understand what i am trying to say?
The problem is: She was never closed before and she wants to do it now.
But she has problems to speak with my father about that. My father doesnt want it. And the friends at her place where my mom is working, what will they say? They are all christians. If she comes with a turban to her work, what will the people think? I mean at the streets too...

Please gimme some tipps what to do now. I am writing this for my mother because she cant speak English.

Thank you very much and sorry for my bad English!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
01-10-2007, 08:53 PM
you mean the hijaab?
bro i understand your concern, everyone worries about their beloved, but you see your mums beloved is Allaah swt, and thats your beloved to right dear brO? therefore forget this dunya its just an illusion, lets all obey Allaah blindly.

i repeat:

LETS ALL OBEY ALLAAH BLINDLY

(by that i mean obey him without a care for what the consequences will be)

axess1907
01-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Thanks for your reply, but what about my father?? He doesnt want it? What could/should she do at a situation like that?

strider
01-10-2007, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by axess1907
Thanks for your reply, but what about my father?? He doesnt want it? What could/should she do at a situation like that?
She should listen to her heart and fulfil her religious obligations. Obedience to man is second to obedience to Allah.

May Allah give her the strength to remain steadfast in her Deen. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
axess1907
01-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Ameen.. i hope she wont get any problems because of that.

Thanks all for your replys.

If there are more people who wanna reply please do that and tell me what you think.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-10-2007, 09:08 PM
hmm bro, i sincerely hope your mother will choose jannah, and the path to jannah is in giving priority to fard/wajib over all. Hijaab is wajib at least bro, so i pray your mother chooses jannah

axess1907
01-10-2007, 09:10 PM
I hope it too my friend...

I will keep you up to date tomorrow.. i must go to school in some hours havent sleep yet...

have a good night...

no1_outbider
01-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Salam brother !! Wie geht es dir? Ohkay i live in germany too.

Anyway.The problem.Well she should just go for it.Im sure your father aint so narrow minded its only a scarf/hijjab.

And what pople have to say at work,trust i know yo know how bad germany was but its not like that.My sister here weares a veil and its not that bad.So a scarf is nothing.Tell her to go for it.And keep praying to allah so that he eases it upon her.

And your english is fine no worries :)

Salam

axess1907
01-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Thank youuu.. i will tell it my mother that she might go for it.. Thanks for your reply! :D

axess1907
01-10-2007, 10:03 PM
Thank youuu.. i will tell it my mother that she might go for it.. Thanks for your reply! :D

**EDIT: Thanks for your PM, no1_outbider i cant answer yet i need to have 50 posts :( **

dream gurl
01-10-2007, 10:10 PM
for my point of view if your mom is starting to wear a hijab it is da best for her even if yr dad refuse when it come to religion and if i was in her position i will even if i lose my job cuz on da day of judgement there wouldn't be any excuses....................peace brother and hope eveything works out MAY GOD BLESS HER IF SHE DID DA RIGHT THINKG WEAR A SCRAF BYE

axess1907
01-10-2007, 10:17 PM
I totally agree with you.

But i think my mother will wear it if my dad allows it.. so the only thing what i can do now is to read your replys and translate it for my mom.

Maimunah
01-10-2007, 10:56 PM
salaam
First of all, it should be clear that Hijab is an obligatory duty and every Muslimah is required to wear it. There is no disagreement among all Muslim scholars to this fact and Allah has made it clear in surat an-Nur, "And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest, and to display of their adornment only that which is apparent, and to draw their veils over their bosoms, and not to reveal their adornment save to their own husbands or fathers or husbands' fathers, or their sons or their husbands' sons, or their brothers or their brothers' sons or sisters' sons, or their women, or their slaves, or male attendants who lack vigour, or children who know naught of women's nakedness. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And turn unto Allah together, O believers, in order that ye may succeed" (An-Nur: 31

may Allah give her the strength to wear the hijaab bro
wasalaam

axess1907
01-10-2007, 11:10 PM
Wow thanks for quoting a part of the quaran.. that helped me.

Kittygyal
01-10-2007, 11:14 PM
agree with ruwydah

axess1907
01-11-2007, 07:00 PM
My mother put on the hijab at this morning.. but she put it off before she went to work, because she is afraid for the christian people in her work and she doesnt know how they will react and she doesnt know what to answer. And she is afraif of the fact that people will "diss" her and what will her boss/chef do? She is a normal worker in a factory... Someone has any comments?

axess1907
01-11-2007, 07:31 PM
my mother told me: If the boss says no to her, my mom would wear it, doesnt matter what the boss says. There are lots of stupid people coming with green hairs to the work. They dont ask the boss too, so why should my mom ask?

IbnAbdulHakim
01-11-2007, 10:53 PM
my mother told me: If the boss says no to her, my mom would wear it, doesnt matter what the boss says. There are lots of stupid people coming with green hairs to the work. They dont ask the boss too, so why should my mom ask?
Alhamdulillaah.

bro i hope your as happy as i am to hear this from your mother, you made my day, subhanAllaah !!! i love seeing the effects of imaan shine in people !!

dream gurl
01-12-2007, 06:27 AM
Well Did She Wore The Hijab? Cuz Allah Curses The One Who Imitate Men Cuz Only Men Don't Have To Wear Da Hijab And Only Dem Wear Pants................bye Holla

axess1907
01-12-2007, 10:10 PM
Ok she had waern it today @ work... noone said anything bad at her work. :D They just asked her why she wears that now.
But she has still problems with my father... i donno he doesnt want it :rollseyes but he said its up to my mom if she wanna wear or not.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.